Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

■Congratulations Pie■

Comments

• I really want u to al next game and if u can play a rd legit and not use multis I'd massacre u just so u would shut up. What did u have to do with this war? Did u have a large kd guessing not. Were u part of any leadership? From what I can tell no you weren't. So pretty much u were a nobody but u lecture Plp about their playing styles....get over urself viva w/o multis ur not shit
    Myself and nml where both the leaders you stupid noob
  • edited December 2013
    Disney did not and will not disband. Disney did not lose a sector, I BOOTED that sector because it was nothing but useless. If you don't fight for me then I don't want you. One hit every 24 hours by somebody, all it's needed if they wanted to stay.
  • You should never lead an alliance tmonsta your not good enough.
  • kk Viv's, thanks for the info.
  • edited December 2013
    Disney did not and will not disband. Disney did not lose a sector, I BOOTED that sector because it was nothing but useless. If you don't fight for me then I don't want you. One hit every 24 hours by somebody, all it's needed if they wanted to stay.
    That sector lost like 4 Kds due to KTs and now when they are almost all dead after following you in foolish|backstabbing wars, you kick em?
    :(|)
  • It's called dis loyalty. See every one criticizes me but atleast I am fully loyal
  • edited December 2013
    Disney did not and will not disband. Disney did not lose a sector, I BOOTED that sector because, after Phantomz and Stunners killed 70% of the kingdoms in it, the only two remaining guys above 2k land are nothing but useless and I need some room for anyone foolish enough to take their place. If you don't fight for me after all your mates are dead, then I don't want you. One hit every 24 hours by somebody, all it's needed if they wanted to stay and die.
    I think a part of the message had been lost, I retrieved it from a broken probe. ;)

• Disney did not and will not disband. Disney did not lose a sector, I BOOTED that sector because it was nothing but useless. If you don't fight for me then I don't want you. One hit every 24 hours by somebody, all it's needed if they wanted to stay.
    Only 1 active kd in the sector mate, who made hits every day on targets. Now over run by multis and phantom spies, best that you did kick us, however lets not make slanderous lies. If you didnt notice if you ever read any of your own alliance forum posts or alliance chat, you would notice we were forced to start hitting the multis in sector so we could get SL back from them. Why pay attention to anything in " your alliance" when you can be full of yourself.
  • Say what you will, I tried to boot every sector, the only sector that didn't make a hit in 24 hours was them. I'm not going to keep people around because they USED to have active KDs. I'm not looking for a 5th sector and I don't think there is any 5th sector out there that would join.

• I also tried to end the war with NML so I could kill the multis that are infested in our sectors hitting our people, he wouldn't accept the peace so I am in war mode. I also haven't seen you post anything lately in the AFs.
  • edited December 2013
    Only 1 active kd in the sector mate, who made hits every day on targets. Now over run by multis and phantom spies, best that you did kick us, however lets not make slanderous lies. If you didnt notice if you ever read any of your own alliance forum posts or alliance chat, you would notice we were forced to start hitting the multis in sector so we could get SL back from them. Why pay attention to anything in " your alliance" when you can be full of yourself.
    Well it's not like it's the alliance's problem if your overrun by multies, it's not like an alliance is there to protect & help it's members, it's there for you to serve it's purpose until you're no longer deemed useful ;).
  • Let's not forget I was trying to kill one of your multis, but as with everything Disney, the activity was abysmal. It's probably better for your sector that you won't be war abused.
  • edited December 2013
    Marci was just killed because he was #1 and a big fat turtle, no proof of multying what so ever.
    He didn't have much offense and if you'd left him alone, he prolly wouldn't have participated much in war. KTing him is whatmade all the fat Zx turtles make offense and get behind Marci, I wouldn't have participated if you weren't killing my friends. You dug your own grave :/

Well and then there's all the "multy talk" but that's allways been, will allways be, and is not our doing :)
  • Let's see, I didn't KT Marci, soooo, whatever.
  • Let's not forget I was trying to kill one of your multis, but as with everything Disney, the activity was abysmal. It's probably better for your sector that you won't be war abused.
    this makes me laugh, when you only have 1 active kingdom out of 2 that are there, and the rest multis, and phantom spies, well no shit activity will be abysmal when that 1 kingdom has to take it upon himself to try and rescue sector leader from the multis. It is cute that you state, you were trying to kill. Means you made what 1 hit. and if you made more that means you didnt make a hit for alliance as you put it for at least 24 hours so your activity is also abysmal by your own definition.
  • Marci was just killed because he was #1 and a big fat turtle, no proof of multying what so ever.
    He didn't have much offense and if you'd left him alone, he prolly wouldn't have participated much in war. KTing him is whatmade all the fat Zx turtles make offense and get behind Marci, I wouldn't have participated if you weren't killing my friends. You dug your own grave :/

Well and then there's all the "multy talk" but that's allways been, will allways be, and is not our doing :)
    The moment Marci was posted as KT (I have massed 250k TFs.)
    Please thank Cobras that he kept us inside Stunner (and he did not break the NAP)
    Otherwise, I Would have broken every one from Disney.

• Oh no, I hit Pie and Moonlands the same day.
  • Let's see, I didn't KT Marci, soooo, whatever.
    I am starting to think you are the multi man

Also why would any sector want to join Disney or stunner they are sinking ships with even worse leadership
    Every one connected with these alliances should hang there heads in shame along with your multis :-)
    Pathetic effort.
    Pathetic players ( except sky and shinning)
    Pathetic leadership
    Pathetic kt choice
    Cheating scum bags

• Yay! I get blamed for multis now. I also said I am not looking for a fifth sector, la la la.
  • Oh no, I hit Pie and Moonlands the same day.
    MULTI!! You hit 2 different kds the same day? Oh and I bet you had the same ip on your kd when you hit both of us... didnt you, DIDNT YOU!! Bob is the only person epic enough to multi from one KD!
  • gj cobras 7 or more days to finish a kt :) who was semi-active in the last 3 days
    Says the guy who has shit offense and does jack shit but get double n triple rolled... stfu if not for the good zx you'd be ass raped from rip

yes ! that was the answer i was looking for ! let it all out man ! let it out !
    you know shit about what i've done this round. if i was so worthless why was i kted ? i didn't play for scores i played for war and fun. i don't know who the f are you...i don't f care. peace out
  • oh and ...

[Phantomz]'s KILLS:

Stunners :

delta boy (X:8,Y:7) @ Forest and Wilderness 25,555 7,039,243 3,967
    delta boy (X:8,Y:7) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Undercover (X:5,Y:9) Forest and Wilderness 15,082 4,371,838 5,400
    You can't probe Undercover (1:13) because they are dead.

Mt Gagazet (X:6,Y:10) Mountainous 18,980 4,600,846 5,455
    You can't probe Mt Gagazet (1:19) because they are dead.

Phantom 192 (X:3,Y:7) Mountainous 3,854 1,234,108 5,791
    You can't probe Phantom192 (1:19) because they are dead.

O E J (X:2,Y:6) Mystical Lands 5,318 1,482,567 4,834
    O E J DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

John King Fisher (X:4,Y:4) Terra Form 27,396 6,660,301 6,639
    John King Fisher DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD !

SlackerKSG5 (X:8,Y:8) Desert Wasteland 3,702 1,404,211 3,758
    You can't probe SlackerKSG5 because they are dead.

Curly Washburn (X:3,Y:6) Terra Form 27,439 6,698,022 6,405
    Curly Washburn (X:3,Y:6) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

PKR Justice (X:10,Y:3) Terra Form 28,398 6,934,210 7,700
    PKR Justice (X:10,Y:3) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Disney :

Lizzie McGuire 1:14

Bamboo (X:4,Y:2) Forest and Wilderness 35,196 11,081,630 3,997
    You can't probe Bamboo (1:7) because they are dead.

Hambriento (X:7,Y:9) Mountainous 42,299 9,309,177 15,058
    Hambriento (X:7,Y:9) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Avalon (X:5,Y:9) @ Mountainous 48,035 11,137,467 11,335
    Avalon (X:5,Y:9) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • Marci was just killed because he was #1 and a big fat turtle, no proof of multying what so ever.

The moment Marci was posted as KT (I have massed 250k TFs.)
    Please thank Cobras that he kept us inside Stunner (and he did not break the NAP)
    Otherwise, I Would have broken every one from Disney.

I heard that you are a 'programmer' from Jordan. Can you please do us all a favor and leave this thread? I am sick of having to waste my time fixing up the poor work from 'programmers' in ethnic countries with usually bad intentions.

Anyone defending or praising Phantomz in this thread is ignoring how the multis affected the round by SOK retrieval during the entire round, Arson/Saboing of competition during the entire round, taking over of sectors during the entire round and their already discussed contribution to KTs in every way.

You should all be ashamed for your praise of Phantomz when they are reason players are leaving the game in droves. It's also no surprise that the legitimate players are the ones from western countries. These Romanians , Jordanian and previously Lithuanians live in slums and have no proper political system that can give them a decent life so it's no surprise that they relieve their tensions by cheating within a text-based online game.

If the moderators of this forum and game had any respect for the legitimate players then they would give us all an early Christmas present with the banning of these cheaters from participating in our community.
  • edited December 2013
    oh and ...

[Phantomz]'s KILLS:

Disney :
    If you count the kills from all the wars you will find that Stunner is actually on top. Funnily enough if we remove the kills from Phantomz where multis contributed then you will find that Phantomz actually had 0 kills. Bad luck and peace out you Romanian bastard.
  • I am Western
  • I am Western
    Let me guess? One of those hippies that criticize the government for being too heavy-handed or not giving enough to the poor?

You people make me sick. There is a reason we are successful countries and it has nothing to do with giving away something for nothing.

Go and live with your Romanian cheater pals. You won't be missed.
  • I am Western
    Let me guess? One of those hippies that criticize the government for being too heavy-handed or not giving enough to the poor?

You people make me sick. There is a reason we are successful countries and it has nothing to do with giving away something for nothing.

Go and live with your Romanian cheater pals. You won't be missed.
    1) Sooo multies tried to take over our own sectors aswell,
    2) I've yet to see real proof of multies hitting our KTs. maybe on on ocasion on a dick that prolly angered the multi maker
    3) You're a racist mother f*cker and a total retard if you think the governments are actually doing sh*t for the population

"There is a reason we are successful countries and it has nothing to do with giving away something for nothing." <== Please tell me you are not talking about USA lulz.
  • Bring back lt and xfcx at least they didnt deny using multis
  • edited December 2013
    Plain fact is, Stunners did a big mistake declaring war on us just after the war VS Disney, people where tired of war Kds had died, probes and nukes stocks where low, Phantomz was pumped up and waiting for it for a while. First KT was marci and it took 1 week and more to kill him since he was a freakin turtle (which is why the choice of KT was retarded and one of the main reasons war was lost).

Disney just abused our kds till at one point they declared war, but people seemed more interested in just war abusing than hitting KTs and Stunners main force was allready dead since 1:11 almost didn't participate in the war.

Noob alliance leading, noob war generals.
  • edited December 2013
    Bring back lt and xfcx at least they didnt deny using multis
    LT denied for years, only Kesha and Omni and a few others admited to it, the rest of xMGx and xLTx used scanners & bots but didn't admit to it for years. xFCx was a joke :)