Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think of them - The List.

Comments

• Sux that we got like 5 lists. Too long and daunting of a task for the past among us.
  • edited November 2013
    Oh yeah I haven't posted yet, I'll do it sometime soon. I got caught up helping my brother move.
  • I shall post my list soon.
  • How is my english bad. You must be talkin bout my brutha from anutha mutha Tank Killer HOF whore above all others.
  • Who wasn't xLTx or xFCx lol... if you've played long enough i'm sure you where..

ahh the good old days when Underground alliances where more dangerous then the ones actually playing that round.
  • I was never in a UA and I've played long enough. Unless you count my fake ones I created xBDFCx and xMEEPx.
  • Who wasn't xLTx or xFCx lol... if you've played long enough i'm sure you where..

ahh the good old days when Underground alliances where more dangerous then the ones actually playing that round.
    Most people have always been neutral actually. Other than fringe UAs that were really just declarations of old alliances (zamolxe, source...) the real contenders were xLTx and TFUA and still most people were neutral and only chose a side depending on what alliance controlled what and which UA was active at the time (or trying to fight against it). xFCx was under the underground and was really a monster of its own.

• Dont forget the UA's who didnt even post there tags in game.. I remember playing this one game where the Two AL's at war where in the same UA and picking the KTs based on end game survival
  • Dont forget the UA's who didnt even post there tags in game.. I remember playing this one game where the Two AL's at war where in the same UA and picking the KTs based on end game survival
    Wasn't that round 58? >_>
  • edited November 2013
    Real List (People active on the forums or signed up themselves)
    Scientology - Scientology
    Are you dead or just faking?
    The duck is confused.
    AMOG - Amog my old friend
    alas we have parted ways
    when I killed you dead
    Cobras - Cobras you buffoon
    Why didn't you listen up?
    It would have saved you.
    CoryNewb - The ever sexy
    Cory Newb died at fifty
    Because of a stroke
    Damdred - Ian, so fleeting
    The power of PF mod
    Life banned your account
    DivineWind_United - Asian Emperor
    United died in a coup
    Throne is claimed by Mal
    FLAMES- David died lonely
    Fantasy football killed him
    He lost yet again
    Flazer - The other ER
    Did not make it to ER
    Paper work too long
    Ghosted - Vilty died early
    Funeral surprise by him
    Came back as a ghost

I'll finish the list later.
  • edited November 2013
    Real List Pt. 2
    jesterawx - Cai was a jester
    He was not very funny
    One good joke killed him
    Mages - Mages had a Realm
    The crime scene showed traces of
    lipstick, Chad died young
    n1mrook - Nimrook you partook
    of an ancient tradition
    Virgin sacrifice, you
    nimrod - Neg I have heard of
    pulling a leg, but you died
    of blood loss, legless
    Phantom - Lissa was always
    A concerned parent, until
    the stress killed her dead
    Pie - Accidentally
    Cannibalistic people
    Wolfed down the wrong pie
    Rohan -Survived Saruman
    And the white orc invasion
    But not the black plague
    Shining - Killed by angry mob
    when he forgot to pay bill
    and power went out
    TMonsta - Never before and
    Never again shall be one
    Quite like T Monsta
    WallsofFyre - Bunny goes hop hop
    Down the rabbit hole but Walls
    fell, suffocation
    Zeality - For life there was Zeal
    Sadly, no more, while watching
    Hockey; puck to face
  • Lol sad thing is i do own a lot of expensive stuff and display it and never lock my doors but I have A LOT of guns and my girlfriend is even more protective over the stuff than I am...got a winner i think..BTW she killed me for my money and stuff...RIP Illy.
  • Hahaha, I knew you'd understand it!
  • Anyone on the real list is automatically a loser since they are still actively playing SK. :D
  • Ah, found it:
    Hahahaha. This is Nikki. I will have you know I am no longer married to Rayzar. We had a baby, he was 4 months old, Rayzar took every dollar I had in my purse at the time, took our car, and left the country. Since then, he's been nothing but a deadbeat, saw his kid a few times and hasn't in over a year now and has sent all of $125 USD.

Just a little update for y'all
    and ps. I deserve more credit in this game than just being married to Rayzar ahaha
    didn't Nikki AL Phoenix at one point?
    Ahahahaha! yes I did marry Ray and I did AL Phoenix as well as BURP, we do have a son who is 4 and a half now. And he still has not seen him or paid more support. My kid's better off without him. lol
  • heavy salad that
  • Lol, whats up Nikki
  • hey lol, not much, just watching an episode of Turn, day off work
  • edited April 2014
    Nikki, I am in need of a VAL next round. Interested?
  • 1337 List (For kingdoms that are too elite for sci's nominations)

Dharma

• Dharma - born into gypsyhood, tries a little to hard to get noticed. Needs to be himself and he'll fit right in.
  • i liked when he was dharma initiative

now i dont know what he is
  • Dharma - born into gypsyhood, tries a little to hard to get noticed. Needs to be himself and he'll fit right in.
    Fair Shout :P
  • What a great thread. Look at that first list! What a eulogy post
  • Sup Nikki, looong time its been, hope all is well babygirl :)
  • it is, how have you been?
  • wow that's a name i haven't seen in ages.
  • Suddenly, old people