Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think of them - The List.

124»

Comments

• it is, how have you been?
    I'm doing okay. I came back to sk last year, been pretty fun really. Too bad you couldnr devote a small bit of time ;) ;)
  • nikki! RUN AWAY BEFORE SK SUCKS YOU BACK IN!
  • nikki! I don't know you BUT RUN AWAY BEFORE SK SUCKS YOU BACK IN!
  • Alrighty then
  • ahahaha, pot calling the kettle black right there, why are you all still here if you are warding me off? lol

unless you guys truly believe there's no saving yourselves from this game
  • Hey Nikki. Cedar point ftw
  • ahahaha, pot calling the kettle black right there, why are you all still here if you are warding me off? lol

unless you guys truly believe there's no saving yourselves from this game
    They can't even save themselves from themselves, much less a fictional star inspired universe.

• Fictional? This shits real, on other news did you guys see last week some kid got beat in call of duty, found out where his opponent lived, called the cops saying he was in his house and had just killed his family(impersonating) the other kid. Swat teams helicopters etc showed up! Point being... SHITS real
  • “It was probably just an evil little kid,” one officer said.
  • Hey Nikki. Cedar point ftw
    lol, yeah, those are always interesting weekend getaways.
  • edited May 2014
    Haven't played in over a year, but figured I would chime in.

Scientology - Has always been friendly with me. Smart cookie.

AMOG - Once he was a really close SK friend, then another time he backstabbed me and it was really weird, then he was friendly again shortly after that. Pretty good AL in his day, but also quite shifty.

Bean - The few times we have spoken he has always been really helpful and nice.

Cobras - He builds a lot of goons, and then dies, every round I have seen him play.

CoryNewb - Name is familiar but I do not know him personally.

Damdred - Good people. Good sectormate, fun to chat with in blasts. My first contact with him I think we got into a fight in the PF's and then I took some time off SK, but when I came back he was besties with all my friends so we just became friends.

DivineWind_United - Sorry, do not know. But I hear bad things.

Dogtown - Name is familiar but I do not know him personally.

Fauss - Sorry, do not know.

FLAMES - Name is familiar but I do not know him personally.

Flazer - Great KD builder, and always friendly and helpful to me.

Ghosted - Sorry, do not know.

jesterawx - Great friend, always has my back, and I always have his. And apparently he can build a decent KD. Clay, I apologize for introducing you to SK.

JonesL - Great KD builder, although I have been seeing his name for as long as I have been playing this stupid game, Jones and I have never really shared words. Although the few times we were in the same alliance back in the day we were friendly with one another.

Lynog - Another infamous SK player I have had little contact with over the years.

Mages - Sorry, do not know. But I hear good things.

n1mrook - Name is familiar but I do not know him personally.

nimrod - Sorry, do not know.

nomansland - Sorry, do not know.

Osiris - Sorry, do not know.

Phantom - Sorry, do not know.

Pie - Friend by association, he is friends with my friends, and therefore we are friends. He has also been a good sectormate on a few occasions.

Rohan - Name is familiar but I do not know him personally.

Shining - Sorry, do not know.

Tetra - Sorry, do not know.

TheJoker - Sorry, do not know.

TMonsta - two words: Civil War!!!! ;)

Valhalla - Name is familiar but I do not know him personally.

WallsofFyre - Decent KD builder? I think?

Zeality - Good people.

Noob list (People not active or nominated)
    Bedrock - He was a big name in his time.

Ben - Sorry, do not know.

Chocolate - Sorry, do not know.

Crash - Go 'Nucks!

Dozer - Name is familiar but I do not know him personally.

Eddie - Sorry, do not know.

Gibbo - Sorry, do not know.

Hatetank - Sorry, do not know.

Illy - Sorry, do not know.

Mindstorm - Name is familiar but I do not know him personally.

Nikki - Name is familiar but I do not know her personally.

Persona - Was a great KD builder when he wanted to be. He seemingly stopped caring a long time ago, not sure why he played as long as he did.

Smith - Good people.

Tank Killer - Notorious for being a great alliance mate. Not a NW whore.

Tanker - Name is familiar but I do not know him personally.

What about FadeToBlack, Robtomo, Simi, Sephiroth, Omni, Cyborg, Dank etc. etc.

• Nice to see u dreams moogle here
  • Moogle - Good people. Oldschool player like my noobass self. Nice to see you too man!

Arson - Good people. Sorry I missed you on the list, apparently I used an old list. <3
  • **shakes fists of fury** oh you will know me personally... you will -.-
  • Me in a nutshell, buddy :)
    Hi btw
  • Btw Dreams... if we've been sector mates any time in the last 3yrs... N1MrOoK has been your sector mate as well lol. We've been grouping that fucking long lol
  • Btw Dreams... if we've been sector mates any time in the last 3yrs... N1MrOoK has been your sector mate as well lol. We've been grouping that fucking long lol
    I know the two of you stick together like Jesterawx and I do. I just haven't been a huge part of this community in the last few years hence the response: "Name is familiar but I do not know him/her personally." next to so many well known players.

lol I think we might even be in the same sector this round, but I'm not even 100% on that. I don't even know all the people in my premium this round.
  • Classic Dreams, classic.
  • Classic Dreams, classic.
    Just waiting on dole to blackhole ou
  • I'd have to signup to play!
  • Everyone has AIDS!
  • Aids aids aids your brother and your sister