Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

([Stunner] vs [Phantomz] vs[DisneyChannel] vs [Redemption]) vs Multis

Comments

• Also... lets say the war gets suspended and we all kill multis hitting Stunner KDs, AGAIN... what to stop Stunner KDs from grabbing the same KDs that are helping them AGAIN.

Some if us try to learn from past mistakes and not try to repeat them.
  • News at 11.

Stunner Kingdoms Get Multi Raped! its their fault for most of the alliance hitting multis and then just a few kingdoms hitting normal kingdoms!

You know what sucks, one week into the round every round their is a uni gang bang now. And that people actually believe that all the top alliance wants to do is "farm" the uni. If people put half as much work into building their kingdom as they do bitching they wouldn't get farmed.

People point at stunners for being the ones with all the big ATs but disney is much much worse than stunners was
  • Pie when I rolled Ur trash kd out I used 1 WL cause it was...well trash. And sent 2 to multies. I only sent 3 wls at one person this round and he was 1500 land bigger full turtle Terra. Thats the hit that kicked off the war. Me ant flaz rolling the #5 guy in land without any fear of retal because u guys had no offence.
  • News at 11.

Stunner Kingdoms Get Multi Raped! its their fault for most of the alliance hitting multis and then just a few kingdoms hitting normal kingdoms!

You know what sucks, one week into the round every round their is a uni gang bang now. And that people actually believe that all the top alliance wants to do is "farm" the uni. If people put half as much work into building their kingdom as they do bitching they wouldn't get farmed.

People point at stunners for being the ones with all the big ATs but disney is much much worse than stunners was
    This. Say Stunners loses the war and all its big DWs. War over, noone to grab you. Think again. Disney is full of ATs with nowhere to go, and no mission, no purpose. Rape begins anew.
  • Also we know you guys wasn't killing multies. We had members of your alliance telling us that they wasn't. We gave u a 48hr nap and none of the multies in you alliance was ideas. When naps dropped we killed the ones in your alliance for u.

The multi owner was in phantomz that's for sure. And you guys was okay with them being used plain and simple
  • Too lazy to type anything else but this is in my sector news. Proof Phantomz isn't the "only ones" using multis for 10 land grabs.

November 21, 12:32:07 Our brave kingdom bibler (1:1) attacked Return of Prime (1:12) and conquered 10 planets.
    November 21, 12:32:20 Our brave kingdom bibler (1:1) attacked Return of Prime (1:12) and conquered 10 planets.
    November 21, 12:32:28 Our brave kingdom bibler (1:1) attacked Return of Prime (1:12) and conquered 10 planets.

Huzzah. Everyone's multi'ing. You're all scumbag POS's.
  • It was actually funny when we rolled your kd.
    Sector messsage saying next kd that hits you get KT.
    Lol
  • Too lazy to type anything else but this is in my sector news. Proof Phantomz isn't the "only ones" using multis for 10 land grabs.

November 21, 12:32:07 Our brave kingdom bibler (1:1) attacked Return of Prime (1:12) and conquered 10 planets.
    November 21, 12:32:20 Our brave kingdom bibler (1:1) attacked Return of Prime (1:12) and conquered 10 planets.
    November 21, 12:32:28 Our brave kingdom bibler (1:1) attacked Return of Prime (1:12) and conquered 10 planets.

Huzzah. Everyone's multi'ing. You're all scumbag POS's.
    Huh, I never even bothered to check if that was a multi. More than likely they are being controlled by someone who wants a lot of the high offence DW's gone so that they can get to rank 1 in peace.
    Also, let's be honest about the start. The NAP's went up and we went ahead and tried to deal with multis

Remember the rounds where we did that? BOOOOOOORRIIIIING
    All of our D's were from Stunner so Phantomz started a war...IN A WAR GAME?!?! ZOMG!!!

Phantomz realised "Yeah, they got a few more big ass breakers than us. I know! Let's use the alliance system in the game to get some help since we probably can't win this 1vs1!"
    WTF ALLY HAX!?!?!?

Grow up people, it's war game that's been infested with people trying to cheater better than each other for decades. Try and find a way to enjoy it or end up angry, bitter and alone like neg

Anywho, aside from viva did anyone else die last night?
  • Prime bad players like u drive people away from this game. A skilled player isn't allowed to win anymore. Only bad noobs who can't keep up so ask 60 others to help them kill 10 skilled players. Flazer would have won this round hands down if he wasn't kted for being better then all of you.
  • edited November 2013
    Non-Stunner players should read the last couple dozen replies coming from genuine players. The top alliance isn't always to blame when others make trash kingdoms. Most Stunner kingdoms WERE hitting multi's throughout the round and making fair, legitimate hits - Just because they can. If some of you can't accept that, then that's your prerogative. No-one should have to tone down their hits for being better.
  • edited November 2013
    Also... lets say the war gets suspended and we all kill multis hitting Stunner KDs, AGAIN... what to stop Stunner KDs from grabbing the same KDs that are helping them AGAIN.
    None, but during the last one, we had a 48 hour NAP. What happened during the NAP? Stunner killed more multi's than the Uni combined. What was our reward? A gangbang with a side order of more multi's. You talk like Stunner can't be trusted when Stunner is the one having trust issues with you guys. :(
  • edited November 2013
    Who said anything about having to tone down hits? They were all fair grabs weren't they? But I fail to see why people are confused that Phantomz would then declare. They are entirely within their right to

Oh and Chaoticx, I have never claimed to be a good player. Even with all the time and commitment in the world, I think I broke into the top 10 once lol.

"A skilled player isn't allowed to win anymore"...I'm pretty sure a skilled player doesn't need to be allowed anything.

EDIT: For the record sky, I don't think it was about Stunner can't be trusted. Stunner was pushing ahead and people declared before they could get too far ahead. That's what it boils down to
  • Only SoM that was saved from hits on me:

Posted on November 16, 08:06:11
    November 16, 08:05:42 MichelAngelo (1:13)
    Spy on Military 2,335 26
    Success(November 16, 08:05:42)
    Action: Spy on Military
    Losses: We lost a total of 25 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:
    Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (15) UNAVAILABLE (9) UNAVAILABLE (4) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 715 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 679 1,582 1,582 1,583 0
    Laser Troopers 3,270 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 1,205 0 0 0 0

Sure does look like *cough* 1 wl to me too.

And that was second hit.

Found Nemo used 2.
    Pussyland 3

This shit I know. Looking at that SoM and considering DW bonus... I had almost 50% more defense than you and you're practically given goons in exchange for solds. Lets ask again just how skilled someone has to be to play DW.

That NAP? Wasn't it 24hrs? And as soon as it dropped didn't Stunners make large grabs on actives in alliances they asked for a NAP from? Fucking courtesy would be to send a warning... hey were gonna drop nap in xx ticks. But nope. Drop NAP, make big grabs. Underhanded tactics.

Ian I'm not blaming all of Stunners. Just the idiots who give you a bad name. I mean ffs I was on your guys' side at first. Fuck I was supposed to be in Stunners and Grouped with Cobras... but miscommunication fucked that up. Why else would Rook and I go with a Wrestling Theme for our KDs? AndreGiant and Pie2J (Y2J with my customary Pie spin)

My SL put the sector message up on his own. Takes way more than 3 grabs to upset me.

Again, bottom line is: I'm not about to give a fuck about or help out an alliance, when I was doing the same thing earlier and got stabbed in the back for doing so. I don't condone the multis but I won't help you guys kill them because I'm almost 100% postive you guys will just grab me again while multis are wreaking havoc on the rest of your alliance.
  • edited November 2013
    Who said anything about having to tone down hits? They were all fair grabs weren't they? But I fail to see why people are confused that Phantomz would then declare. They are entirely within their right to
    No-one said it but it is implied because Stunner DW's kept hitting your kingdoms. If a person had 30k goons and hit your top kingdom with no-one to retal him, why should anyone have to limit themselves and have to worry about a war breaking out because they're better?
  • Who said anything about having to tone down hits? They were all fair grabs weren't they? But I fail to see why people are confused that Phantomz would then declare. They are entirely within their right to
    No-one said it but it is implied because Stunner DW's kept hitting your kingdoms.
    Nah, I don't blame Stunners for their grabs. This universe is so small that pickings are always slim. Just means wars will start earlier

Be nice if the cart halved sector sizes and nerfed DW.
  • I completely agree about nerfing DW, but overpowered DW's somehow make the game more interesting. :)
  • I'm not blaming the hits, just the timing. And the fact that those same kds are complaining about multis. They were legit hits, hence why I never said anything about them. In fact the only time I complained was when we got the request for a nap to kill multis. I raged a bit on how maybe instead of hitting us they should have killed the multis and the NAP will only help our competition..
  • U were top 5 in land with crap defense.
    Youre defense was better but no one in your
    alliance had the offense to force us to build defense.

Also I guess I did 3 WL you. Sorry we choo choo a few kds
    I forget who we 1WL and didn't lol.
    What did the kds in Phantom build during the NAP??
    Apparently it wasn't more defense
  • I'd have to agree with prime on nerf DW; Dw with +20% offense and 50% costs would be as strong as any other PT and would make first war not so much about DWs as terras would have a similar advantage, allowing DWs to live past the first two weeks.

That being said, I just feel like sharing the following, it happened in under 3 ticks:
    November 22, 03:09:10 Moonlands (1:8) Spy on Kingdom 21,205 254 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: Queen Luna

Planets: 4,706
    Networth: 732,051
    Honor: 2,249
    Platinum: 91
    Power: 216,485
    Population: 48,843

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland

Soldiers: 0
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 21,817
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 22,769
    Laser Dragoons: 4,626

Tanks: 2,955
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown

-------
    Success
    (November 22, 06:22:28)
    Action: Spy on Kingdom
    Losses: We lost a total of 59 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 99% accurate:

Name: Queen Luna

Planets: 2,269
    Networth: 436,518
    Honor: 1,390
    Platinum: 22
    Power: 70,640
    Population: 24,067

MA Protection: 40%
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland

Soldiers: 217
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 22,549
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 9,197
    Laser Dragoons: 1,814

Tanks: 1,182
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown

-----

Choooo choooo mother fuckers!
  • I was #3 in land with average defense. If you didn't have the bonus nor the solds for goons exchange program you wouldn't have gotten close to me. It seriously takes zero skill to DW. Now if you try to build a DW to survive the round... that's different. But the way you guys built yours, they were made to die in the first war.
  • Yea we did build for war.. guess it worked.. lol
  • Viva can deflect towards me all he wants. Fact of the matter is, everytime he plays he has multis mopping up his KTs. Just sadhahah
  • Prime bad players like u drive people away from this game. A skilled player isn't allowed to win anymore. Only bad noobs who can't keep up so ask 60 others to help them kill 10 skilled players. Flazer would have won this round hands down if he wasn't kted for being better then all of you.
    Flazer stopped exploring, he had a pop-inflated kingdom. Did u see his sok? Petty sure there was a day where he didnt login at all lol. We never tried to win the round and we never woulda aucxeeded anyway
  • Flazers kingdom really wasn't THAT good because he stopped exploring he would of ended up losing just because he seemed to give up caring probably.

Theres probably 4-6 people atm who i think can "win" the round depending on how war goes
  • My kingdom has a shot
  • YOur kingdom(s)....you multi overlord you
  • Lavalash (X:5,Y:3) Terra Form 4,881 780,755 1,629

What has it been..... 12h since we killed viva?
  • Your kingdom(s)....you multi overlord you
    Mwahaha I have many ponies in the race.
  • @CoryNewb 3GAME WIN STREAK BABY

Went in my victory drinking binge after the game, came home to just under 200 news. Sux hahahah
  • I was #3 in land with average defense. If you didn't have the bonus nor the solds for goons exchange program you wouldn't have gotten close to me. It seriously takes zero skill to DW. Now if you try to build a DW to survive the round... that's different. But the way you guys built yours, they were made to die in the first war.
    Eeeeuh no offense pie, but I could have hit you easily with my FW (I was late cuss hey i´m FW) as does someone else and we both had more D.