Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Noob Fight! Rohancastle vs Flazer GO

Comments

• The fact you make new threads every other hour makes you an attention seeking piece of shit. I dont even know you but i can tell you are just a shitty player who hasnt a clue and wants to try and convince everyone you do. Shut your mouth now little scrub and only speak when your given permission to do so.
    wtf is a scrub?? Are you speaking nigger talk? You are also correct, you DONT know me, and I've been playing long enough that I'll create any fucking thread I want. Now silence yourself you pathetic thunder cunt before I find your kingdom and destroy it this round and future rounds JUST because your a lil bitch.
  • The fact you make new threads every other hour makes you an attention seeking piece of shit. I dont even know you but i can tell you are just a shitty player who hasnt a clue and wants to try and convince everyone you do. Shut your mouth now little scrub and only speak when your given permission to do so.
    wtf is a scrub?? Are you speaking nigger talk? You are also correct, you DONT know me, and I've been playing long enough that I'll create any fucking thread I want. Now silence yourself you pathetic thunder cunt before I find your kingdom and destroy it this round and future rounds JUST because your a lil bitch.
    i will sign up next round and destroy you with minimal effort you little cocksucker. Shut your mother before i fill it with my sponk
    i will sign up next round and destroy you with minimal effort you little cocksucker. Shut your mother before i fill it with my sponk
    You mean your little dick? Is it so small you have to justify yourself on starkingdoms? I do say sir,your realllly impressing me rofl. How long have you been playing my dear lynog or whatever the fuck your name is? Were you even around before the rules were? No? Then STFU.
  • i was playing before you, You fucking tool. Do some homework before you run your mouth.
  • edited April 2013
    All bullshit aside though, the original point is correct, Flazer is much better than Dank and Rohan. Like, a lot better.
  • God, this argument sucks.
    Sup zeal

How has recent rounds been without the scouse trio causing shit and being blamed for literally everything ? :)

Is it worth signing up when a round starts
  • Flazer could sleep for 16hours a day and go to school and still build a better KD than both of them and run a better alliance.
  • Flazer could sleep for 16hours a day and go to school and still build a better KD than both of them and run a better alliance.
    feel that thing slapping against your head people? Its his very annoyingly small dick lol. And again, you don't know me retard, so stfu :)
    Sup zeal

How has recent rounds been without the scouse trio causing shit and being blamed for literally everything ? :)

Is it worth signing up when a round starts
    Haven't really played. I played somewhat active 2 rounds go and it was "meh" at best, last round was mega lolz on s2, didn't try s1. I'm not around this round and I don't think I'll be around next either.
  • I like how you are referencing yourself
  • lots would agree lol
  • edited April 2013
    I never was good at ALing, I used pawns to make everything happen, let them do all the work, I sit back and laugh at how horrible everyone in my alliance was at kingdom building, and getting them to be my probe farms.

I also try and recruit as many officers as I can, just to make sure I can have some die hard loyalists do as much as they can for my alliance, just to give it more of a renowned name, sometimes they even let me farm them, for when I give them bonus points to move up the rankings.
    And then have your KD disbanded by one of the said officers. Good to know.
    Also hello everyone. I can't remember my other login.
  • I never was good at ALing, I used pawns to make everything happen, let them do all the work, I sit back and laugh at how horrible everyone in my alliance was at kingdom building, and getting them to be my probe farms.

I also try and recruit as many officers as I can, just to make sure I can have some die hard loyalists do as much as they can for my alliance, just to give it more of a renowned name, sometimes they even let me farm them, for when I give them bonus points to move up the rankings.
    And then have your KD disbanded by one of the said officers. Good to know.
    Also hello everyone. I can't remember my other login.
    I like to think of it like this: Flazer was an evil dictator, verbally abusing his kingdoms due to his position. The wee little peasants could never hope to topple his tyranny, nor could they end his terribly punny speeches.

I'm really just the protagonist here, I was just looking out for the little guys :)
  • tbh, after seeing flazer post that nonsense, I'm glad you did :P

btw I'm married now
  • Atta boy, im heading there as well, tentatively set for a year from now. Hows the work going?
  • can no one honestly figure out why i posted that junk? god damn lol
  • You sounded like Hank Hill.
  • the player or the person? :-p
  • Propane and propane accessories Hank Hill.
  • edited April 2013
    a lot of the young adults are usually going through numerous kinds regarding difficulties and also a lot of the children's are susceptible to this kind of for this reason variety of mom and dad have found best answer or perhaps plans for having difficulties youngsters. Mom and dad are usually seeking finest selections for their particular uncontrollable daughters or perhaps children...
    I've been looking for a nice Eastern European prison camp to send my children. Thanks for the recommendation, Zara!

• Zara is where the gays shop.
  • Didn't read anything in this thread, but I am the best AL alive.
  • You probably shop at Zara..
  • Look who just got out of jail! Welcome Back Tyrsis! On 4/20 even...
  • Rofl, Epic win NSG
  • edited April 2013

BTW can you please disband or boot all the sectors, Ty?
  • Jeez. You two nubs still play this game? Ugh

Keep it up :)

Viva La Source!