Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Noob Fight! Rohancastle vs Flazer GO

Comments

• First thing you've said that I agree with.
  • edited April 2013
    Lynog pretends he was around back in the day but he wasn't the vets never heard of him. He was also one of the dipshits helping Lux to twist Phantom's arm to assure it would be nothing but a farm the last time it was run. It seems that he wants to do it again folks... don't say I didn't warn you.
  • Lynog pretends he was around back in the day but he wasn't the vets never heard of him. He was also one of the dipshits helping Lux to twist Phantom's arm to assure it would be nothing but a farm the last time it was run. It seems that he wants to do it again folks... don't say I didn't warn you.
    I've never heard of em' either, he needs to learn to respect his elders ;)
  • there is a difference from vets who are good, and vets who are just god awfully bad
  • there is a difference from vets who are good, and vets who are just god awfully bad
    Flazer, a vets a vet, regardless of what your interpretations of good or bad are.
  • edited April 2013
    i don't respect vets i kill them instead, the only good vet is a dead vet
  • lol, until you come across a dangerous vet.
  • nope everyone dies if they are a threat no matter how good or bad you are you will die in a organized kt
  • There are different kind of vets, the kind that boast playing years ago, only to show up and gloat about playing long ago. Then there are some vets who have played so much, but still suck building kingdoms beyond belief. Then there are some vets who are completely retarded with retarded posts and speak of a conspiracy theory against themselves, but alas are just retarded. Then there are the vets you just don't even care what they spout, and then there are vets who are all of the above.
  • edited April 2013
    I would have to agree, but then, I wouldn't care which one I'd be labeled as, I don't recall gloating about my previous affairs, I'm in the top 100, all of my posts are aimed at laughter until some retard flames it, I don't have a conspiracy theory unless it's RL political...

well, at least I know i'm not all of the above :P
  • edited April 2013
    there is a difference from vets who are good, and vets who are just god awfully bad
    Yeah and we are hear saying you are bad... but not bad at being good... but bad as intentionally being bad while pretending otherwise. You were never good enough to be real so I can't judge you like that. You are like a failed version of Lynog. He gets the top kingdoms and you get to clean his toilet. Both of you are puppets of course and you never get Kesha or Crash here to say what a good bitch you've been. You're bad players but very good puppets.
  • There's also vets who give the illusion of being good players, but in reality are pretty shit players.

And vice versa.

And let's not forget about those who follow the herd and listen to the resident idiot who seems to be insisting that an individual player is rubbish when he's not.

And vice versa.
  • Also vets who arent actually vets and cry about the old days are gone by referencing round 24
  • Also vets who arent actually vets and cry about the old days are gone by referencing round 24
    I know! I hate dos guiz!
  • you know what I hate? Cocoanut... It gets in between your teeth, hard to get out with a tooth pic... Sometimes even floss doesn't work! Sigh, hate that cocoanut -.-
  • you know what I hate? Cocoanut... It gets in between your teeth, hard to get out with a tooth pic... Sometimes even floss doesn't work! Sigh, hate that cocoanut -.-
    Coconut*
    Coconut*
    Oh sky, you silly goose.

• I know. :-)
  • The best part about vets is how all their experience in SK still hasnt taught them to make a good KD. Its always "ive played longer therefore i am better", yet when they eventually flop they say "haha! The game is small and i wasnt trying!!".

Zzzzzzz
  • If you're a "vet" and still playing SK seriously, you really need to go outside and get some pussy.

After all these years, and with the current player base, there's no point trying at all. Maybe for some lol's but that's about it.
  • I started a day late and I'm in the top 100 :D
  • I was actually trying though, growing nearly 4k nw a tic wasn't easy to maintain. I would been there sooner but some douche in AO hit me... Be he will feel my bitter sweet revenge -.-
  • edited April 2013
    The main skill is befriending the right people. It sounds simple but you have to be down with all sides in a potential conflict. Eventually you are requested by each side to prove your worth. You decide to baby step it and do a dance for each. Now they make a stronger demand. Your alliance wants hits. You can buy off the enemy by going neutral. The whole time you abuse the war bonus and they would be happy to kill you. Now you buy time and drag your feet a bit more. Maybe some arsons or get som and sok for them. It is simple when you are in the top everything. When you are not then you see the difference between a vet and a regular player. Toss in enemy alliances with leaders that hate you but still pull it off. A good sk player does not need a bot or a target calculator. They realize that they can get anyone killed and that a mega uber kingdom is a lot of time invested. A vet can manipulate that player with or without them realizing it. Do it by pretending to be new now and never divulge who you are. Send friends to influence them and stop potential problems. Now go balls out with a multi army and refuse to do anything they want. Manipulate them by holding their tops hostage. When what I wrote is common knowledge to you because you have done it all then you are on that level.
  • So your pretty much sayin' we're G's lol, cool, had no doubt in my mind :)
  • Hah, your entire statement hides no ignorance, why not reveal it for the world to see, right?
    In short Lyn, you are a nobody, don't call the kettle black, you look dark enough to have picked my cotton as a boy.
    Jesus, the Tard is replying to himself now..
    HAHAHA. This guy needs to stop snorting glue
  • Hah, your entire statement hides no ignorance, why not reveal it for the world to see, right?
    In short Lyn, you are a nobody, don't call the kettle black, you look dark enough to have picked my cotton as a boy.
    pfft, yea, good one retard, stfu, it's 10am and I'm too damned tired to reply to the likes of you with proper intellect. Give it a couple hours when I've fully awakened, I'll entertain your feeble mind with more jokes then. UNTIL then, go back to your lincoln logs and barbie dolls your dumb bitch.
    pfft, yea, good one retard, stfu, it's 10am and I'm too damned tired to reply to the likes of you with proper intellect. Give it a couple hours when I've fully awakened, I'll entertain your feeble mind with more jokes then. UNTIL then, go back to your lincoln logs and barbie dolls your dumb bitch.
    Sad shitty player who nobody cares about, Stop trying to get recognition in the forums because you cant get it in game. Scrub
  • edited April 2013
    Recognition? You still play for that? Hah! Nub. The game is dead, why would I even have to? Also... Why would I play for anyone else other then myself? None of my old friends play anymore, no one I care about plays any more... Cept arson and dankie pooh :D Quit trying to make a name out of yourself, you look like a fool.

Better yet! You look like such a moron right now, you dont even deserve a response, who ARE you?? Rofl!
  • The fact you make new threads every other hour makes you an attention seeking piece of shit. I dont even know you but i can tell you are just a shitty player who hasnt a clue and wants to try and convince everyone you do. Shut your mouth now little scrub and only speak when your given permission to do so.