Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

haha

Comments

• though...the val just said he was contacted for inact war....

...so doesn't that prove our point that one was discussed and it was just a dick move by walking
  • though...the val just said he was contacted for inact war....

...so doesn't that prove our point that one was discussed and it was just a dick move by walking
    He explicitly denied being VAL in that series of messages.

From what I can deduct here, there's three possibilities left:
    1. The wrong AIM address was provided for WD AL (and the ensuing KD bared zero responsibility or accountability after making deals).
    2. WD AL is lying about non-contact with OT.
    3. OT is lying about formally making deal for inactive war.

I don't mind a good investigation - someone either fucked up or is trying to stir-up shit. One thing I still heavily disagree about is letting war declaration fly in newbie without explicit agreement about inactive war (this is more a general point, I'm not going to argue that in this specific incidence there wasn't an attempt to create this agreement).
  • edited April 2013
    Clearly there was miscommunication on WalkingDead's part... I did my job, I asked for AL someone messaged me, inact war was agreed up and I thought that was the end of it.

And even IF there was no communication between alliances, Is there really a need for "Explicit agreement" on an inactive war? Is there something that happens in inactive war that could quite possibly change from round to round? Why is something that has been done every single round the exact same way needed to have all this talk. We should be able to just declare knowing, Hey these guys want to war to feed off inactives. If you don't know the standard ground rules for an inactive war, you probably shouldn't be creating alliances to begin with.
  • edited April 2013
    When I get a message from someone AFTER I had been asking around in WalkingDead who the AL was so I could speak to them about inactive war and then someone does message me... What do you expect me to think? Oh wait, I gotta figure out if this guy really is the AL or someone claiming to be and requesting Inactive war.
    That is some piss-poor leadership skills. With the number of assholes around, how could you NOT double-check if it really was the AL? Shocking.

I wonder how anyone can be lead by a guy that can be duped so easily.
  • When I get a message from someone AFTER I had been asking around in WalkingDead who the AL was so I could speak to them about inactive war and then someone does message me... What do you expect me to think? Oh wait, I gotta figure out if this guy really is the AL or someone claiming to be and requesting Inactive war.
    That is some piss-poor leadership skills. With the number of assholes around, how could you NOT double-check if it really was the AL? Shocking.

I wonder how anyone can be lead by a guy that can be duped so easily.
    Says Skynub
  • ARSOOOOONNNN!!!:-D

• We need an arguement now to end or start war? We used to do it just to piss each other off :P
    Where's my Like button gat damnit!
  • What's done is done, only thing to do is to rectify the situation... Because again, the longer Peace Status stays up, the more pissed the members of OT become.

Use the link and drop it... Save a little face, for all involved. And again if you need it, I can get it... The link you sick fucks! You guys really need to get laid if your mind wanders that... Look a squirrel!
  • piss in the cunt
  • But then you can't eat it...!
  • edited April 2013
    Says Skynub
    No, "nubs" talk to fake AL's, declare war then make excuses like the "nub's" they are. You're his apologist and spin doctor, I assume? Please do fail more like your boyfriend, it's hilarious.
  • Ever think that we might not have wanted inac war with your stacked ass alliance?
  • I'll bet $5 that wasnt Smooth's last post in this topic
  • I am VAL of WalkingDead, and I know who the AL is!
    your appart of leadership? oh boy...
  • Who is the AL of WalkingDead! I like their style :D
  • when i first saw it i was like....zeal must be the AL
  • when i first saw it i was like....zeal must be the AL
    I think I took a long enough break from ALing, I'll rock it next time I play.
  • This is my last post in here.
    Zamerano and Oregon Trail are fairly transparent about who their leadership is and if they are not the kds in Oregon Trail are competent enough to get a hold of them. Walking Dead seems to have trouble even naming their AL ITT.... (apparently 2 people know he exists so thats good though). Even if Zam managed to talk to the wrong person (it doesn't sound like he even did and the AL of Walking Dead hasn't come here and said it wasnt him) you only have yourselves to blame for not telling your SLs who leadership is and running an alliance very poorly. If you can't get a hold of lissa or Zam when an inactive war's terms were not agreed on your pretty retarded since every1 knows who they are and their AIMs so that's a pretty lame excuse. Way to fail Walking Dead. Please keep peace up I like +20% land.

On a side note I don't think i've ever seen a competent post by NSG or skydragons...
    Wow, what a wall of shite.

"Competent post"? Who gives a flying fuck about a noob with a grand total of 33 posts who thinks he's important.
    Zamerano and Oregon Trail are fairly transparent about who their leadership is and if they are not the kds in Oregon Trail are competent enough to get a hold of them. Walking Dead seems to have trouble even naming their AL ITT.... (apparently 2 people know he exists so thats good though). Even if Zam managed to talk to the wrong person (it doesn't sound like he even did and the AL of Walking Dead hasn't come here and said it wasnt him) you only have yourselves to blame for not telling your SLs who leadership is and running an alliance very poorly. If you can't get a hold of lissa or Zam when an inactive war's terms were not agreed on your pretty retarded since every1 knows who they are and their AIMs so that's a pretty lame excuse. Way to fail Walking Dead. Please keep peace up I like +20% land.

On a side note I don't think i've ever seen a competent post by NSG or skydragons...

"Competent post"? Who gives a flying fuck about a noob with a grand total of 33 posts who thinks he's important.
    Whats your coords? So I can roll you out skynub
  • edited April 2013
    This is my last post in here.

Since when does post count in pf's mean anything? Not everyone wants to come onto the pf's and make themselves look like an idiot as you do so well

Since when does post count in pf's mean anything? Just because I choose not to come onto the pf's on a regular basis and make myself look like an idiot, as you do so well, doesn't mean i'm a noob.
    I remember when you had a kd named Batman or Bruce Wayne, and we nicknamed you batnoob. That was good times.
  • edited April 2013
    Not everyone wants to come onto the pf's and make themselves look like an idiot as you do so well
    Yeah I know. People like you and your boyfriends like to do that in-game instead by displaying a level of stupidity that far surpasses everyone else collectively, both in-game and out, across the entire span of human history.
    Whats your coords? So I can roll you out skynub
    Right now? I'll give you a hint - I'm screwing that whore you call your mother.
  • I am WalkingDead AL bishes!
  • Oh and post count = SK.PF.IQ. a very important thing to have. More post mean you're smarter than... Look a squirrel!
  • I thought you were MY AL rofl, then I have no clue who mine is.
  • I'm your AL too... I run this shit, don't you know?
  • apparently not, because I run this shit, they just believe you do ;)
  • What you don't realize is you're just a puppet and yes, that's my hand up your ass controlling your every movement.
  • my hand up your ass..
    Sounds interesting. Gotta go talk to my gf..
  • STOP CALLING MY WIFE!