Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

haha

13»

Comments

• Damn Pie, you really know how to tickle a tight hole ^^
  • It's... Not that tight...
  • Smooth is one of the top players on the game. Skynub he would destroy you with ease buddy, Shut up and stop making yourself look silly
  • Not hard to be top in a game with a small player base. And I wouldn't be surprised if he could destroy me considering I haven't played seriously for years but I might do so next round for old times sakes.
  • ^ everyone who says that lies
  • Not hard to be top in a game with a small player base. And I wouldn't be surprised if he could destroy me considering I haven't played seriously for years but I might do so next round for old times sakes.
    Even if you do play. If it was legit or with your pyramid farming smooth would destroy you either way. He played when there was still competition and he held his own with the best, You can try and convince people your where a top player but everyone knows its a lie.
  • edited April 2013
    Everyone I knew are long gone. Hell, I cut my SK AIM contact list recently from over 190 people down to just 7 cause no-one comes online anymore, and the ones that do don't give a shit about this game.

There's also no need for me to convince anyone because 99% of the current player base wasn't around when I was playing, so it's pointless.

Sometimes I wish we had all stayed post-2003. People like you would've left this game long ago from having mediocre playing skills. :-)
  • Keep trying to convince people if it makes you feel better.
  • Back in sky's days they had to cheat to act good
  • Nah, they barely cheated. Catching someone with one multi account was a big deal then. Never crossed my mind to even bother doing so, and no-one I knew had one either. Nowadays, you can have dozens, and no-one cares. If they did, you in particular would be KT'd straight out of newbie every round. :-)
  • ? Whenever I talked to someone who played back then, they say something along the lines of "yeah i had like four accounts. everyone did" hahah
  • They're talking rubbish. There were barely any threads relating to multi accounts in the Public Forums, nor in any Alliance Forums back then. I wouldn't say it was rare because I'm sure cheaters played and I do remember seeing some, but it was a non-issue because most didn't cheat. BCart was still useless but relatively active then contrary to now.

To put it in perspective, I was shocked by Kesha's stupid bot and multi army when I checked in to this place a year ago, as well as seeing others admit to cheating and nothing being done about it. SK sure has changed now that all the decent players have gone.
  • its annoying to read stuff from people who bs to the maximum degree to try and seem important or knowledgable? must be quite the life when you have to lie about trying to meet up with a sk person to fight them and blaming them

I thought kesha was bad

• kesha was bad rofl! just like nikki
  • its annoying to read stuff from people who bs to the maximum degree to try and seem important or knowledgable? must be quite the life when you have to lie about trying to meet up with a sk person to fight them and blaming them

I thought kesha was bad
    I find it amusing that it's still remembered. Talk about Mega-Trolling when events that transpired a year ago are still felt and brought up now. Jesus, you guys must be truly scarred from that entire experience. Don't be angry at me when idiots like you fell for it.

But I know how you feel Flazer. On the flip side, I find it annoying reading posts from wannabe's and relatively boring individuals like yourself, with ultimately average kingdom-building skills and who can't AL for shit, talk about how their failures were all part of some "master plan". Makes me lol every time. :-))
  • I guess the best thing you figured out was how to ghost by making multiple accounts until it was realised, which gives insight to all the other people who had ghost kingdoms that have done the same thing, cheating.

Thats all I can think of that you did good for, everything else involves trying to cover up yourself hiding behind a screen acting like a tough guy :-p
  • edited April 2013
    I disagree with your last sentence (What a surprise, lol). My desire to troll gradually wore off because of boredom towards the end of last year so there is no longer any need to act like a "tough guy". :-)

Trolling the forums and ruining Lynog's rounds was what made SK fun for me (Not anymore). Now I just want to play fair, honest games and participate in in-game affairs like the good old days from next round.
  • In other news. Anyone who lives in Boston my heart goes out to you niggaz. Lets hope its not as bad as it looks.
  • In other news. Anyone who lives in Boston my heart goes out to you niggaz. Lets hope its not as bad as it looks.
    Pretty sure it's as bad as it looks, the one report I read claimed 25+ people with at least an ankle severed, most had a leg or two gone. There's pictures of it up, I really wish I hadn't looked at them. The one guy is in a wheel chair, both his legs blown off from the knee down, minus the bone.

The bad part is I'm not surprised and my mind didn't even jump to a foreigner being responsible. Americans are in debt, depressed and probably one step away from a mass suicide. Shooting up movie theatres, elementary schools and bombing a marathon is all kind of the same to me, just mentally deranged people runnin loose.

Some sad shit.
  • Just got home and saw it on the news. Quite appalling. Wonder who'll be blamed? Domestic terrorists? North Koreans?
  • Seems a bit small scale for terrorists. My guess would be someone closer to home
  • They will undoubtedly blame someone like NK :-p but their country is practically a breeding ground for people who would do this.