Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bots at it again.

Comments

• Still the KDs in 1:6 remain untouched.... how strange...
    That's not strange. DUH WE ARE THE BOT CONTROLLERS. it would only be strange if we werent the bot controllers right? ZOMG THESE GUYS ARE HIGHEST RANK KINGDOMS THEY ARE CHEATORZ,MULTIZ,BOTTERZ,MURDEREZ,RAPERZ,THIEVERZ,JEWZ,
    No, its strange that every KD that was ahead of you guys got botted, yet you 3 were all left alone, you would not be the top 3 if the bots had not ruined the round so its hardly a bragging right to be in the top 3 right now....
    WRONG. every KD that was behind us was botted, I have been in the top 5 since 3 days out of newbie mode. I was number 2 behind flazer who was in my sector for about 2 weeks till he disbanded. That's why I said I NEVER needed the bots to get ahead or bot anybody that I have rolled. It's not a bragging right to be in the top 3 however, I have not used bots to get here. Ive been here all round since the beginning. I just hate the bots ruined the round cus it would have been fun. me, flzer, atmos, jones, puppy, and k2 all in the same sector. with those players in our sector we were all in the top 10 coming out of newbie mode. do you really think we need or needed bots to get in the top 10 in the first place? come on man lol
    Yea our sector was the same in terms of players, the difference is ALL of our kds got fked by bots, you 3 got left alone.

Pussy and greek were both ahead of you, then they got botted and the players behind you got botted. All I am saying is its weird how the bot controller even came on here saying how k2 was next to die, k2 is still alive and mrbot is now no where to be seen.

• Someone kill puppy plz
  • Still the KDs in 1:6 remain untouched.... how strange...
    That's not strange. DUH WE ARE THE BOT CONTROLLERS. it would only be strange if we werent the bot controllers right? ZOMG THESE GUYS ARE HIGHEST RANK KINGDOMS THEY ARE CHEATORZ,MULTIZ,BOTTERZ,MURDEREZ,RAPERZ,THIEVERZ,JEWZ,
    No, its strange that every KD that was ahead of you guys got botted, yet you 3 were all left alone, you would not be the top 3 if the bots had not ruined the round so its hardly a bragging right to be in the top 3 right now....
    WRONG. every KD that was behind us was botted, I have been in the top 5 since 3 days out of newbie mode. I was number 2 behind flazer who was in my sector for about 2 weeks till he disbanded. That's why I said I NEVER needed the bots to get ahead or bot anybody that I have rolled. It's not a bragging right to be in the top 3 however, I have not used bots to get here. Ive been here all round since the beginning. I just hate the bots ruined the round cus it would have been fun. me, flzer, atmos, jones, puppy, and k2 all in the same sector. with those players in our sector we were all in the top 10 coming out of newbie mode. do you really think we need or needed bots to get in the top 10 in the first place? come on man lol
    Yea our sector was the same in terms of players, the difference is ALL of our kds got fked by bots, you 3 got left alone.

Pussy and greek were both ahead of you, then they got botted and the players behind you got botted. All I am saying is its weird how the bot controller even came on here saying how k2 was next to die, k2 is still alive and mrbot is now no where to be seen.

Wait, what? Pussy and Greek were never ahead of us. You're just making shit up now. I don't know why I keep coming back here, I swear I'm just getting trolled. FYI, bots sabod and arsoned all my pps and resis like 4 days ago and I never bothered rebuilding them. I just now rebuilt the pps so people wouldn't get cheap land. I login once a day to spend my money, then I log out. Haven't even built d for over a week and you think I care about my kd? :/ honestly, you really think we need bots to take the top? Get a clue man I never had a fucking thing to do with the bots. I checked out of this round weeks ago. An archive in a round with this many bots doesn't mean shit. Literally the only reason I hadn't deleted yet was to roll 1:5 for some shit jester pulled on me earlier this round. I had to wait because there were uni naps. Kt me, wait til the bots finish me off, or wait til I finish with 1:5 and delete. I don't care at this point :p
    Base on KD strength Greek and Jester are stronger, base on Land, Oompya bigger than u!

Base on brain, Orange better than u

• Still Orange is better :-))

Yeah, after 2wave of failed hit from bots, u talk like u r the best?

Safe D? U dont have it since some already break u earlier
  • That is a lie. you dont have plenty of 1s atall and if you have got any its only because you sucked serious amounts of cock to get there. Your a chump k2 always remember that
  • Still Orange is better :-))

Yeah, after 2wave of failed hit from bots, u talk like u r the best?

Safe D? U dont have it since some already break u earlier
    Yea, jester broke me after I had already checked out of the round; that was after my sector was botted/ disbanded and the round had gone to shit. No point in building out a kd in a round that is pointless, might as well mass offense and have fun. Why do you think I was complete anti-turtle at that point? That's never a strat I would play that early in a round. FYI, it took two random fails, then fails from scars and jester before he broke me even after I stopped building d. I'm done with Sk for a while, I don't need an archive in a round gone to shit, I have plenty of #1s in the past.
    No point building yet KT camp, why drop the NAP after we got botted? Should drop earlier.

FYI, those who grabbed u botted too.
  • k2 stop writing walls of text

• god aint got nothing on me
  • Your easily rolled too
  • That is a lie. you dont have plenty of 1s atall and if you have got any its only because you sucked serious amounts of cock to get there. Your a chump k2 always remember that
    I don't even think you played during the era I was around :/ From what people tell me, you didn't even get good until a couple years ago, and I was long gone by then. I went by k2 for like two rounds back when I decided to come back for a couple months like 4 years ago, and I think snoop is the only one that remembers me. I doubt he even remembers what my name was before that, if I even told him. Most of these names around here I don't even recognize. I'm not going to lie and say I was always top kd, but I did have a couple. Whatever, this isn't a dick measuring contest. I play these games because I used to have fun, not so that I could brag to some complete stranger about how big the numbers got on my internet kingdom. Besides, we all know that you're God's gift to Sk, right?
    Means u once a top SK player, retired for a long time even ur friend cant remember u?
    Sounds like an unknown SK legend

• I have friends that play SK since round 9 and still remember each other, stop shitting

6yrs and ur friend doesnt remember u? Or he dont want to remember u?
  • Your easily rolled too
    Btw, what's up with you flaking on the goc sector? We actually ended up pretty stacked but he had to find a last minute replacement :p obviously going to have to assume you were worried you might not own an Sk clone like you do on here. Yep, that's what I'm going with lol.
    Fighting talk that mate, I wouldnt accept that shit if I was you lyndog

• Your easily rolled too
    Btw, what's up with you flaking on the goc sector? We actually ended up pretty stacked but he had to find a last minute replacement :p obviously going to have to assume you were worried you might not own an Sk clone like you do on here. Yep, that's what I'm going with lol.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
  • MAKE A CIRCLE SO THE TEACHERS CANT SEE!!
  • Your easily rolled too

ive noted it for future reference
  • Im sure viva can hook you up with a nice location for the fight
  • My right-side ballsack - sturdy ground that is. Might get slippery if it rains, though.
  • Wait, what? I thought NSG was female.

Fuck..
  • Wait, what? I thought NSG was SHemale.

Fuck..

Fuck..

Fuck..

Fuck..
  • January 10, 08:12:04 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    January 10, 08:12:08 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    January 10, 08:12:25 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    January 10, 08:13:01 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 10,960 civilians were kidnapped.
    January 10, 08:13:02 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 10,412 civilians were kidnapped.
    January 10, 08:13:08 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Mana (2:18)
    January 10, 08:13:08 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Mana (2:18)
    January 10, 08:13:14 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 9,891 civilians were kidnapped.
    January 10, 08:13:15 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Mana (2:18)
    January 10, 08:13:28 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 124 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    January 10, 08:13:29 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 117 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    January 10, 08:13:29 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 112 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    January 10, 08:13:30 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 106 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    January 10, 08:13:30 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 101 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    January 10, 08:13:31 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 96 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    January 10, 08:13:32 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 91 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

73news from bots during war, easily flushed out
  • Okay, so I don't know what I am supposed to do. I have at least 4 shared IPs in my sector, they ended up voting one of their own as SL. I cannot change SL as there is only one other person in my sector that is not part of this multi crew.

So, this new SL ended up creating an alliance, starting a war with everyone, and now I am being targeted also, just because I am part of a sector with a cheater in it. I should not have to restart in order to fix this problem.

Either the universe needs to get rid of these multi people or they need to stop targeting the people that are active for the war spoils. Or bCart needs to do his job and get rid of these stupid multis out there.
  • Which sector are you in? maybe we can help you