Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bots at it again.

Comments

• Viva last round you ASKED for help from the exact same type of kingdoms as your complaining about now. Not so nice when your on the other end of them is it?

p.s 3-0 e z p z
  • edited January 2013
    All I did was retal a dirty homo that suicided on my sectormate, got 150 land was at 16k land so the hits hurt me more than it did benefit me. 1% land gain. And the bot is orange not moonlight (he even admitted!!!)
  • Lovsans kingdom was a pile of crap so they couldhave killed it to draw away suspicion.

I wasnt wrong with accusing you of being Moonlight Brad ;) Puppy and k2 YET AGAIN have bot immunity. Must be a coincidence amirite?
    You are right. Since I am indeed moonlight then my group mates get bot immunity DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ah so thats why you suck at blackops brad, you dont have your bot army on it!
  • Viva last round you ASKED for help from the exact same type of kingdoms as your complaining about now. Not so nice when your on the other end of them is it?

p.s 3-0 e z p z

Yeh I no lynog Sunderland sucked yesterday lol gutted. I was going to go but had to take my daughter the the pantomime lol
    Peter pan. Karl king from emmerdale was the pirate :-/

• Viva vs lynog round 2!

• wow these multies got to go
  • i got rapped by them
  • these are what happened so far
  • Darkness join the club.
  • and im dead and reincarnated lmao -.- stupid bots

p.s 3-0 e z p z

Yeh I no lynog Sunderland sucked yesterday lol gutted. I was going to go but had to take my daughter the the pantomime lol
    Peter pan. Karl king from emmerdale was the pirate :-/

not much anyone can do when Suarez is playing like that.
  • Better team won.
    Oh lynog.
    Jordan Henderson is my RL friend we went to school with each other. I was better than him at school but smoked and drank a lot
  • We go out in his range rover a lot to the greyhounds etc
  • Ask him why he is suddenly so shit plz
  • Better team won.
    Oh lynog.
    Jordan Henderson is my RL friend we went to school with each other. I was better than him at school but smoked and drank a lot
    ask him if hes going to fulham or not. i heard they bid 9mill for him. Ill bang some money on his ass joining them :)

• Yeh KT he's slightly younger than me but we had a 6th form school team and younger players played in this team. Aswell as Sunday league. K2 I am 26

Mmmm Fulham , I will ask him although I no he does not like London much.
    However he does like Kieran Richardson.
  • Ill bang some money on his ass

Not sure if British slang... or misplaced words in gay statement.
  • edited January 2013
    Nemo?! You're alive?
  • the bots sure got quiet after the top 3 got locked in..

1 Tokamak (1:6) 5,037,143
    2 Sleeping Lil Pup (1:6) 4,593,557
    3 Harry (1:6) 4,481,743

then again, i doubt they'd use the bots on themselves?
    The bots are still in motion. Just killing the former #4 now.
  • Might as well. Red ranger hit Harry and got botted. I've been told they aren't picking the targets, but they are safe from the bots. Funny how anyone who messes with them gets killed though.
  • Brad is a cheator. Don't listen to his lies. I've known him for a long time and he cheats every round.

GG CHEATOR CAN'T ARGUE WITH LOGICS!
  • K2 said he knows who they are, puppy has done a few shady things these past few rounds and he is obviously friends with them :p
    You didn't lose those three kds, I wouldn't be surprised to find out they were hit by those multis because of puppy.

Let's just call it how it is :)
  • Brad nothing you say will change their minds and common it is pretty shady that we are still all alive. Just keep smiling and ignore them, they arent wrong to accusse us they are acussing the wrong persons though. Btw its probably more than 1 bot owner, dont know if this mrbot guy is even one of them and he probably doesnt even have a top kd he is just enjoying all the crying and whining and rages. Probably feeling all mighty such a troll.

Dont feed the trolls :P

• Jonesy is a cheat.
  • edited January 2013
    U got no clue who i am, idiots
    Fuck off, Moonlight.

And no-one gives a shit about your crappy lists. Or you for that matter.
  • Yay, you got some attention. Congratulations, faggot. Pity you have to cheat to get it though because you're so unimportant, insignificant and shit at this game that that's the only way anyone would realize that you exist. And you have to ruin a round to do it too. Your girlfriend is a lucky woman to be having a kid with a complete failure like you. Stupid bitch..
  • Brad, if you don't know who is running the bots, just ask k2, he knows.
  • Skydragon is the botowner. Hes playing detective to cover it up.
  • K2 is the bots controller, screw u k2 gotcha

I notice he was online for a while then go offline followed by:

45sabos and

January 6, 10:22:21 Our kingdom Kingdom of Tatana (1:5) bravely defended against chocolat (2:2) and was victorious.
    January 6, 10:22:24 Our kingdom Kingdom of Tatana (1:5) bravely defended against Babys (2:4) and was victorious.
    January 6, 10:22:26 Our kingdom Kingdom of Tatana (1:5) bravely defended against Urbuttt (2:14) and was victorious.
    January 6, 10:22:28 Our kingdom Kingdom of Tatana (1:5) bravely defended against Lamp (2:1) and was victorious.
    January 6, 10:22:30 Our kingdom Kingdom of Tatana (1:5) bravely defended against Inactive311 (2:13) and was victorious.
    January 6, 10:22:34 Our kingdom Kingdom of Tatana (1:5) bravely defended against choo (2:20) and was victorious.
    January 6, 10:22:36 Our kingdom Kingdom of Tatana (1:5) bravely defended against Mana (2:18) and was victorious.
    January 6, 10:22:38 Our kingdom Kingdom of Tatana (1:5) bravely defended against zebra (2:2) and was victorious.
    January 6, 10:22:40 Our kingdom Kingdom of Tatana (1:5) bravely defended against sinsu (2:8) and was victorious.
    January 6, 10:22:42 Our kingdom Kingdom of Tatana (1:5) bravely defended against Inactive313 (2:13) and was victorious.
    January 6, 10:22:43 Our kingdom Kingdom of Tatana (1:5) bravely defended against skyfall (2:8) and was victorious.
    January 6, 10:22:45 Our kingdom Kingdom of Tatana (1:5) bravely defended against Inactive305 (2:18) and was victorious.

Pup and Harry got offense and u just keep growing lands with retard def.

Keep hitting #4 and you will be safe as Pup and Harry will terrify others with their offense.
    I notice this when GreekWarrior, Jesterawx and Red Ranger ranked 4.

Coward move
  • Wasnt Brad, Ranger got botted when he got big offense, k2 just afraid he might be the next suicide target and bots him ASAP.

Right k2? Studied phycology well in U