Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bots at it again.

Comments

• New proof indicates alpman controlled the bots the whole time
  • New proof indicates Orange is a fruit
  • New proof indicates alpman controlled the bots the whole time
  • You know why i think its alpman?

1.6 has remained untouched all round. Now respect and noobtube declare war on his sector. He suicides on someone and starts using his bots on his own sector to let people think otherwise.
  • What a fucked up, shitty round.
  • What a fucked up, shitty game.
  • What a fucked up, shitty game.
  • Bots napped noobtube..
  • Bots napped noobtube..
  • I wonder if any top Kd got news from bots everyday?

Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was lima (2:13)
    January 11, 20:11:05 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was lima (2:13)
    January 11, 20:11:06 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 114 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    January 11, 20:11:07 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 108 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    January 11, 20:11:08 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was lima (2:13)
  • I guess u are shame, failed..
  • Lol @ everyone
    k2 just lost 200k pop, all res and all pps (and 20mil). Prep work.
    After the 1.5 dude i will start full kt, so in 24h orso
    What will u say after i kill him? ;)
    Almost one week of failure...i will put all my reward + robbing money to Fpp, then put my acc to vacation.

Hope u success
    :p
  • You win mrbot! Have fun soloing sk next round!
  • ...why does your kd say skydragon?
  • I had more important stuff to do
    In real life of botting others?

:)
  • ...why does your kd say skydragon?
    Why not?
  • Pup, u got 0mark for questioning a question. Epic fail
  • edited January 2013
    I had more important stuff to do
    Sure you did.
    Top 3 should be Uni KT's.

I got a feeling MrBot will magically back off and make some excuse for not killing all of them later on, even though that was the plan all along
    :-))
  • well according to the person running the bots now (was ixta ria 1:6 today and neg 1:17 yesterday) mrbot hasn't been around in 5 days and he controls 127 bots. he said not all the bots on the server are his. the person now running the bots is more concerned about taking over sectors and sending off superviruses or dark matter plagues. he says he is "unable to take over noobtube sectors because they are too stacked" however that was never a problem in the past. most of his larger bots are dead and the top kds are out of missile range and he said itd be too much work to kt the tops.

the bot owner is likely still hiding in a respect or noobtube sector, but my guess is as good as the next as to who it is. the botowner has run with all the proganda we've fed him, when we accused holo all the goc bs popped up in sectors, when we accused k2 and puppy bots started popping up with those names, etc.

however, when moonlight was accused that wasn't blown up like all the other ideas...may want to turn over a few more rocks on that thought.
  • You realize he will now make moonlight multies right.. Btw i saw a kd named moonlight out there
  • I admit it it was me all along, im sorry
    Thanks pup.. At least someone has the balls to admit it. ;)
  • Hey thats not new. I admitted it was me weeks ago
    No you are not.
    No you are not.
    GUILTY UNTILL PROVEN OTHERWISE!

If im not it then who is it? :O

No you are not.
    GUILTY UNTILL PROVEN OTHERWISE!

If im not it then who is it? :O

Pikachu 1:9 is the bot owner

who else would be allowed to get this fat without bot protection?

pikachu (X:4,Y:7) Desert Wasteland 1,974 216,207
  • Hey thats not new. I admitted it was me weeks ago
  • Hey NCLS stop posting me up as fat.

I will multirape you!
  • edited January 2013
    Hey NCLS stop posting me up as fat.

I will multirape you!
    quit eating donuts :D