Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bots at it again.

Comments

• Just logged in to 203 news from bots and dropped from 250k pop. I'm not going to bother putting up a fight, it's not worth my time.
    Im confused

January 7, 22:03:29 Tokamak (1:6) Tanks 4,342 4,342 4,342 4,342 4,342 4,342 4,342 4,342 4,342 4,342 4,342 4,342

K2 only got sabo and arson, while i get 2wave of bots suicide.

• Lol @ everyone
    k2 just lost 200k pop, all res and all pps (and 20mil). Prep work.
    After the 1.5 dude i will start full kt, so in 24h orso
    What will u say after i kill him? ;)
    40ticks are gone, and the dude is alive
  • Just logged in to 203 news from bots and dropped from 250k pop. I'm not going to bother putting up a fight, it's not worth my time.
    Im confused

January 7, 22:03:29 Tokamak (1:6) Tanks 4,342 4,342 4,342 4,342 4,342 4,342 4,342 4,342 4,342 4,342 4,342 4,342

K2 only got sabo and arson, while i get 2wave of bots suicide.

Theres your answer I think, like I said before, until the guys in 1:6 die its gonna look shady as hell.
  • Like Orange said about Iroh.

K2 is guilty until proven innocent. ;-)
  • Look at those time difference between my post here and the attack

January 8, 04:55:41 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    January 8, 04:55:52 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Babys (2:4)
    January 8, 04:55:56 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Babys (2:4)
    January 8, 04:55:59 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
  • edited January 2013
    35 minutes after sector 1:15 regains control from bots this happens...

January 8, 09:37:51 Our kingdom Hastati (1:15) bravely defended against C FM (1:9) and was victorious.

i wonder if C FM suicided because he is an angry bot owner?
  • Guilty. Untill proven innocent. Lets kt
    death? or exile?

you are sentenced to death by exile!
  • Death by pk.
  • Why are you hijacking sl from sectors?
  • Can't you imagine the possibilities? I thought killing kds was fucked up already but he's taking the trolling to a new low.
    He is denying kds nanos/solars, sending super viruses to random sectors, screwing with alliance membership and relations, and posting kds as free land in sector name/message.
    He's also posing as known players and posting in sector forums asking for sl votes.
    The few decent players remaining at the top are constantly accused of connections to the bot owner even though they are the ones most likely to log in to a dead kd, and even if they have a decent archive it's tainted by the blood of the innocent.
    Every time I take another look at the state of things it's more depressing, I don't know why I keep coming back.
    I'm somewhat glad he killed me because I wouldn't want to have a top kd this round.
  • I see a few more k2's popping up..
  • Lol mrbot is a professional time waster:

• lol you blacked out your other tabs and window but left your login id?
  • Oh well... it's the same as my PF account. Old habit from v1 and bbforums.
  • let the hacking begin
  • Bet the other blacked out tabs are other kd's of him logged in! guilty untill proven innocent kt?
  • Ill bring the chainsaw

• Still the KDs in 1:6 remain untouched.... how strange...
  • Still the KDs in 1:6 remain untouched.... how strange...
    That's not strange. DUH WE ARE THE BOT CONTROLLERS. it would only be strange if we werent the bot controllers right? ZOMG THESE GUYS ARE HIGHEST RANK KINGDOMS THEY ARE CHEATORZ,MULTIZ,BOTTERZ,MURDEREZ,RAPERZ,THIEVERZ,JEWZ,
    No, its strange that every KD that was ahead of you guys got botted, yet you 3 were all left alone, you would not be the top 3 if the bots had not ruined the round so its hardly a bragging right to be in the top 3 right now....
  • woohoo bragging right to be in top 3! I bet everyone is impressed!
  • whores will be whores
  • whores will be whores
    Oranges will be apples
  • Had to get rid of Pie, cause we all know yer skerr'd of meh!
  • They was afraid you would farm them.
  • I farm everyone... No land defense is safe from me!
  • Still guilty, no prove that the top3 ever botted, not about jealous but after we got botted, please explain this

January 9, 18:43:59 the [justice] alliance has canceled the nap relation with the [Carnage] alliance.
    January 9, 19:15:19 Our kingdom Kim Jong Il (1:5) bravely defended against Harry (1:6) and was victorious.
    January 9, 19:21:25 Our kingdom Kim Jong Il (1:5) bravely defended against Tokamak (1:6) and lost 1,992 planets.

Cheap..
  • LOL.

I sent 10300 tfs instead of 100300 tfs. :( sorry I failed.

Damm brad, are you a noob at EVERY game you play? :o
  • Still guilty, no prove that the top3 ever botted, not about jealous but after we got botted, please explain this

January 9, 18:43:59 the [justice] alliance has canceled the nap relation with the [Carnage] alliance.
    January 9, 19:15:19 Our kingdom Kim Jong Il (1:5) bravely defended against Harry (1:6) and was victorious.
    January 9, 19:21:25 Our kingdom Kim Jong Il (1:5) bravely defended against Tokamak (1:6) and lost 1,992 planets.

Cheap..
    yep and now apparently im being ktd by justice. guess they didnt like me calling out brad and k2 lol