Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GMT Trial & Possible Execution

Comments

• THEY CANT BE SECTORMATES IT MAKES SENSE
  • I still don't understand the staggered hits though.
  • U gotta wait if ur farming! Thats why he waited.. Thats the staggered hits. I think, maybe.
  • Ty, pretty sure that Beer was hoping some1 else would make a hit or 2, so that he could get away with farming and not make it look like he set it all up. He was just a little slower then he figured and GMT got his attacks off before Beer could get his numbers punched back in. Im pretty sure that GMT did what i do on suiciders, hit him check ur land at top, and if u succeed all you gotta do is press the attack button again. So once he succeeded once he knew he was safe to smash the botton on all his wls. So he was able to get all his attacks off while beer was waiting for some1 to hit him 1-2 times and make it look like he didnt set the whole thing up.
  • Thats what I said.. Only not so drawn out!
  • edited November 2011
    Chaoticx is adamant enough about the chat that I believe it. That still leaves the guy gaining rank 1 from this land, and using that to roll other people that didn't have this type of luck.
  • spectator is just food anyways. just wipe him out legit he is easy as per
  • spectator is bank farming too. got a noob probeless farm in g2 he's cashing in on.
  • lol...that was pretty funny. All the shit he was talking and we killed him in less then 20mins cause hes too noob to have shields up during war lol.
  • Ya dan
    Chaoticx is adamant enough about the chat that I believe it. That still leaves the guy gaining rank 1 from this land, and using that to roll other people that didn't have this type of luck.
    The chat is true for sure, but i also see what your talking about rank 1. But GMT is a good player and he would have been in the top 10 regardless. And dank...really who cares if hes rank 1. We all know what happens to the top 10 soon as war breaks out anyways.
  • Appears Party Racoons have decided to KT GMT.
  • They are KT'n him. Already started
  • lol and they ignore the multis in their own alliance.

typical sad sacks
  • lol normally i dont agree with ANYTHING neg says, but hes making more and more sense these days lol.
  • since when does luminaire al LOL
  • edited November 2011
    Appears that we will be getting jumped by the uni. Alliances that said they would stay out, are now making hits/probes on GMT. Well...we will do everything we can to destroy whoever is hitting GMT"s round.
  • Alliances that said they would stay out,
    letting you know, either your AL is retarded or my AL is even more retarded in not letting the alliance know anything about any kind of deals. Im pretty sure we "the actual people playing" all decided we will do w/e we want during this war.

If your AL (Luminaire) actually said that with solid proof, either he must have been talking 1 on 1 with our AL. also kind of funny how luminaire also said that quintuplets was on she's side.

Should do some better intelligence work, thats just horrible in putting your own alliance into this false sense of security.

Another reason why people who AL should have some experience, lewl

BTW i was planning on hitting GMT the moment I saw those hits. People who attack suiciders have no skill. And players with no skill deserve no rank.
  • edited November 2011
    I made several posts about GMT. It couldn't have been more clear that there was a problem. If your alliance leader wants to shove their head up their ass and act like nobody tried to talk about this with the alliance please relay a message from me. Suck my mfkin cock. Elect an AL that pays attention and doesn't protect cheaters breaking the "golden rule". ATARI will not allow PartyRaccooon to take the fall for doing the right thing. If you want to war out of noob bring it. Our KT is up too on GMT.

As far as I'm aware your AL is Persona. Nobody challenged him saying that, and he approved of the KT. If that's not your true AL might I add... what is your AL too pussy to say who he is?
  • Flazer no offence, but Aero has more skill at SK then u ever will. It was 100% legit, and you guys are just mad he took #1 and theres nothing you can do about it. And Dank you and your alliance is the biggest bunch of hypocrites EVER. Our alliance was suicided on 3 times in the first 2 days by DW farms in with 5-6k goons in your alliance, and guess who got the land from the suiciders? YOUR ALLIANCE, because they would tell you guys before they suicide so you could farm there land. And Quin was just as bad coming outta newbie, our al got suicided on even more from them, and Quin guys got all that land aswell. If anyone is cheating its you guys.

You guys will kill a guy who found a fair suicider. But wont kill the many farmers in your own alliance. Why is farming your own alliance mates who tell u in chat they are about to suicide not considered a KT'able offence?
  • I made several posts about GMT. It couldn't have been more clear that there was a problem. If your alliance leader wants to shove their head up their ass and act like nobody tried to talk about this with the alliance please relay a message from me. Suck my mfkin cock. Elect an AL that pays attention and doesn't protect cheaters breaking the "golden rule". ATARI will not allow PartyRaccooon to take the fall for doing the right thing. If you want to war out of noob bring it. Our KT is up too on GMT.

As far as I'm aware your AL is Persona. Nobody challenged him saying that, and he approved of the KT. If that's not your true AL might I add... what is your AL too pussy to say who he is?
    Haha persona :p
  • I made several posts about GMT. It couldn't have been more clear that there was a problem. If your alliance leader wants to shove their head up their ass and act like nobody tried to talk about this with the alliance please relay a message from me. Suck my mfkin cock. Elect an AL that pays attention and doesn't protect cheaters breaking the "golden rule". ATARI will not allow PartyRaccooon to take the fall for doing the right thing. If you want to war out of noob bring it. Our KT is up too on GMT.

Luminaire 10:04AM Permalink Quote
    I'm AL of she. If party raccoon decides to KT GMT, we'll war.

xoxo

Lol

• Flazer no offence, but Aero has more skill at SK then u ever will. It was 100% legit, and you guys are just mad he took #1 and theres nothing you can do about it. And Dank you and your alliance is the biggest bunch of hypocrites EVER. Our alliance was suicided on 3 times in the first 2 days by DW farms in with 5-6k goons in your alliance, and guess who got the land from the suiciders? YOUR ALLIANCE, because they would tell you guys before they suicide so you could farm there land. And Quin was just as bad coming outta newbie, our al got suicided on even more from them, and Quin guys got all that land aswell. If anyone is cheating its you guys.

You guys will kill a guy who found a fair suicider. But wont kill the many farmers in your own alliance. Why is farming your own alliance mates who tell u in chat they are about to suicide not considered a KT'able offence?

u mad bro?
  • Not really, just annoyed that you are willing to KT someone who found a legit suicider, but protect all the farming your alliance did during the first 3 days.
  • Im not KTing anyone lol, are you handicap or something? I feel kinda bad if your mental capacity is that of a goat

BTW you are a scrub, so stfu and go back to sucking my dick
  • This is dirty tactics.
  • ARE YOU AEROARACHNID?
  • CAPS LOCK IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!
  • who is flazer?
  • I think flazer=Vagina Dust.
  • edited November 2011
    he said he's always wanted to be inside a vagina, so i told him he should name his kd that and login to it. closest thing he'll ever get to getting laid. :(