Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GMT Trial & Possible Execution

edited November 2011 in General
So today is the day. We have been talking with some people. It's the weekend. He's #1. This is it baby! The forums are your jury today. Plead your case or after the sun has risen and hits high noon... it's likely your ass. Everyone else shall cast a vote ye or ne.

Case info and arguments can be found here.

https://www.starkingdoms.com/community/discussion/168/two-top-10-kds-hitting-large-suicider-3x#Item_61

Comments

• edited November 2011
    What's the charge? Being a multi, or hitting a suicider? If the latter, you might as well do as you wish (and expect to get killed for it). If the first, I can tell you he is no multi. I was on the alliance chat during the suicides and he got the info through other people on there, he did not supply it himself. It was just a case of people having hit one of the 2 other land D KDs on there just minutes earlier and therefore few other people had WLs at the time.

To make this vote legit I suggest a MUST to post what your KD is ingame, and then CONFIRM the vote via your KD. Anything else is just a play for the galleries. People not playing this round will obviously not give a shit and will all just vote kill for laughs.

My kingdom is Rooibos Tea 1:15.

Oh and an addition, I know he did not group with Woowoowoo (the disabled KD) because he joined a group, he did not create one. Anyone claiming anything else is lying, and I have proof (which I will provide in game, not here)
  • Not only blatant farming but rediculous too, all wls home and ready, hits staggered to share land evenly.

Just kill them
  • calling you a farmer isnt a blatent lie, you are one
  • If you're going to take land from someone who hit a suicider, can you give me my land back then as well?

November 9, 13:14:42 Our kingdom ElMizrahi (1:2) bravely defended against Flipadelphia (1:19) and lost 106 planets.
    November 9, 13:14:55 Our kingdom ElMizrahi (1:2) bravely defended against Flipadelphia (1:19) and was victorious.
    November 9, 13:20:00 Our kingdom ElMizrahi (1:2) bravely defended against Drunk too often (1:16) and lost 90 planets.

I'm just glad my land stayed in the alliance.

xoxo
    you're just the lucky one baby!
  • What's the charge? Being a multi, or hitting a suicider? If the latter, you might as well do as you wish (and expect to get killed for it). If the first, I can tell you he is no multi. I was on the alliance chat during the suicides and he got the info through other people on there, he did not supply it himself. It was just a case of people having hit one of the 2 other land D KDs on there just minutes earlier and therefore few other people had WLs at the time.

To make this vote legit I suggest a MUST to post what your KD is ingame, and then CONFIRM the vote via your KD. Anything else is just a play for the galleries. People not playing this round will obviously not give a shit and will all just vote kill for laughs.

My kingdom is Rooibos Tea 1:15.

Oh and an addition, I know he did not group with Woowoowoo (the disabled KD) because he joined a group, he did not create one. Anyone claiming anything else is lying, and I have proof (which I will provide in game, not here)
    If he did got info from others, the other should make the first grab not GMT!
    If its in alliance chat then everybody would attack not just them.
    All of you and your alliance are just making hits after them.
    You probably know the last part of the story but never the first part!
    Last your kd and sector DOES NOT MATTER in the forum!
  • I am GMT this round. cishome already basically posted my defense up there, and I don't have much more to say. If you want to KT me for hitting a suicider then all I can say is last round was my first one back for many years (I was aerodrome last round) and I don't know much about your player based rules nowadays. I was never lucky enough to find a suicider last round so all I heard was through some players and from what I can gather there is still no agreement on what is actually valid. I.e. you will have to war to kill me, and know that I will not go down without a fight. Just don't use some blatant lie like calling me a farmer or multi to justify it.
    GMT and Beer works well! Inter-grab a multi account.
    Sector news proofs everything!
  • There are quite a few player made rules that a % of players will always disagree with. This one outside of cheating is the perfect example of why it has been followed. If you by catching a "suicider" propel yourself into #1, you're asking for death. Its too fishy and its unfair competition, especially now a' days. Hits like that can effect the entire top 10. So all of you small fries saying i'd hit it 3x too..... Go right ahead, the rule isn't for you.

An we haven't even gotten into if it was actual cheating.....
  • kuohsing you are wrong. The suicide on ElMizrahi was in the alliance chat long before any hits were made back. GMT requested a SoSn on (1:19), in alliance chat, to find out who farmed flipadelphia. And this leads me to why I take such a great interest in defending him. It was I who got the SoSn for him and sent it to him.

• kuohsing you are wrong. The suicide on ElMizrahi was in the alliance chat long before any hits were made back. GMT requested a SoSn on (1:19), in alliance chat, to find out who farmed flipadelphia. And this leads me to why I take such a great interest in defending him. It was I who got the SoSn for him and sent it to him.

So he is also a farmer. A farmer with Beer. Multi work pretty well together.
    Your SoSn is part of the plot!
  • Yeah and your my multi forum account I'm using to argue against myself to then prove wrong "myself" wrong. Oh and 9/11 was orchestrated right?
  • edited November 2011
    Who is the leader of She or do they even have a leader? I'm very lazy this round and if anyone can get the AL to comment here that would be great. I'd like to see their opinion on this subject as well.
  • im AL of she and you should prolly just KT GMT. thx.
  • Ahh Persona. Haven't seen you for awhile.
  • Or just KT them.
  • It happened exactly like i said 2 days ago, there was 9-10 of us in the AC, when suicider hit EL, he went from like 1k land too 200 in less then 2mins so we was like wtf,(this is the 4th time our guys have been suicided on and Nexus,quin,racoon got all the land in less then 2mins) So GMT asked for a SoSn, and it was provided, I would have been the first to hit but no1 had a SOM yet, everyone was yelling about SOM,SOM,SOM, we was all looking in alliance forums when some1 said "hes land d nothing at home". I hate when people say that because often hes not land D and i just fail, so i and everyone else waited for SOM to be posted. GMT took a chance and hit him, just oversent couple 100's tanks past what land D would be to make sure.

So as you can see, he just plain took a risk the rest of us wasnt willing to take, and thats why he is number 1.
  • This is the problem I have with that story ChaoticX. I'm supposed to believe Beer planned this all out, moved all of this land right where he wanted, and then took one hit. Then proceeded to stare off into space for a minute at a time while he sent his war leaders. I'm sorry but that's just ridiculous. People don't build farms for other people unless they want them to have that land.
  • holy fuck so many randoms in here throwing around wild accusations

get some rep before you start talking shit kuosing

terrible alliances were made for people like you kuosing - enjoy getting owned later l0l
  • Kill 'em all!
  • holy fuck so many randoms in here throwing around wild accusations

get some rep before you start talking shit kuosing

terrible alliances were made for people like you kuosing - enjoy getting owned later l0l
    no rep doesnt stop you talking shite in every thread
  • errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr real original
  • If Beer was farming, it makes sense to wait between 1st and 2nd hit because we know the first 3 hits on a suicider are considered a death sentence.

That being said..

GMT should kbow better
  • My alliance is on the side of she with this incident.

If you decide to KT, we will NAP she and both gangbang you.

GMT is innocent and we are prepared to fight.

cy@
  • I still have no idea who neg is
  • thats the things
  • Doesnt this happen every round, start ALs in crap alliances protect their biggest whores and then after wars end, if any happen, they leave and make their own alliance, then the same ALs throw a hissy fit and want them KTd?

lol, same old same old
  • Someone should give a summary of the situation so I can actually make a reasonable statement. I used to be one of the dudes that had the final say on shit like this after all.
  • This is the problem I have with that story ChaoticX. I'm supposed to believe Beer planned this all out, moved all of this land right where he wanted, and then took one hit. Then proceeded to stare off into space for a minute at a time while he sent his war leaders. I'm sorry but that's just ridiculous. People don't build farms for other people unless they want them to have that land.
    Yea probably the best point made so far. Have we confirmed if beer is a multi yet or not? If he is then the combo of the grabs, suicides, and grouping of GMT with woohoo is a bit much.

• they obv arent sectormates, just look at their id numbers, 201 and 73 and w/e, meaning if GMT had a lower id number they would be, but he doesnt.
  • How dare you bring reason to this discussion Flaz? Can't you see this is an illogical debate?

Also lol@ Raccoon for letting one of its biggest kd's get smashed to sh!t and not doing a damn thing about it. Pro alliance is pro.