Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GMT Trial & Possible Execution

Comments

• i cant believe it either. in fact, i completely forgot i made that joke and assumed nobody would even take notice of it.
  • Im scared of vaginas no idea what you talking about
  • wtf that aint funny
  • i thought it was hilarious neg your little faggot worm
  • alliances these days must be so retarded that a newbie mode kd with 250 land could claim to be AL and they would believe it.

you should try it out lynog, just use big words and the retards would probably protect you the whole game.
  • yeah neg you should stop talking, noob scum such as yourself have no room to be in such a place
  • is this the part where you think someone gives a fuck about what you have to say?
  • i care about what he has to say, i dont care about you though your just a faggot forum troll with a big mouth and cant back it up
  • OMG neg is DF. please never write anything else in here ever again you mclovin looking cannon loving little faggot. put your terrible shirt on asking if people care and go throw yourself infront of a train
  • oh my an unsuspecting victim even trying to goad people into it
  • negneg
    edited November 2011
    l0l
  • QQ neg, noob lowlife scum who provide nothing to the SK community but his ability to suck my cock. If it wasnt for his suck-cock ability, he should be KTd in real life. World would do much better with such suck-cock people gone.

Doubt anyone even remotely enjoys reading such trash. No one bothers to read due to the sheer stupidity and inane posts that prove how much of a cock sucker he is.

Not only does he suck my cock, he sucks at SK, real life, and everything else because he sucks just that much, he creates his own oblivion of sucking so much of everything that it creates a portal to the panu world.

PS: Go away trash scum
  • pospos
    edited November 2011
    hey guys

negs number of HOF KD's > Flazer's number of HOF KD's

wasn't hard for us to win that argument now was it flazer?
  • and thats why you are scum, gg
  • go play with your cannon mclovin
  • THATS THE THINGS
  • omg your humour is bad, along with your haircut and your fashion sense. i also expected you to be alot bigger carrying that cannon around with you allday you would expect atleast some muscle on you but nooooo. ive seen more meat on an apple.gtfo mclovin everybody hates you
  • Oooo!!

Me next do me! (no neg, not suckin my c0ck) I wanna be flamed!
  • you are too much of a pos to be flamed
  • your name is pie. nuff said
  • Dam.. Im worse than neg. Of course the opinions of faceless, baseless people on a text based game means nothing to me. I dont need the gratification that you seek from people who dont really know crap about me. If you were to walk up to me in rl, I would just walk right on by you because well.. You are nothing to me. Very few people in this world mean something to me.. My Wife, kids, parents, sisters..

So keep living in your fanasty world of a faceless text based game, where if you side with just the right people.. You just may make something of yourself on here. I PLAY this game.. I dont live it
  • you could side with the best 100 players on the game and you would still suck balls. Your shit and you dont PLAY anything, you just suck balls nothing more nothing less. Now get your shit name out of these pfs and walk straight out of this game because well.. you mean nothing to us
  • The great Lynog has spoken! Guess Im taking my name out of PFs and out of this game because Lynog said to..

Lol

I wish I had no life and could come on here and talk crap to everyone and because Im a d!ck I try to bully everyone.. And I cant take people disagreeing with me because I am always right. I cant have a debate without attacking people I do not know.. Because if I look wrong people wont fear my authority.. But, Im not wrong. Then maybe I could come up with the great name "Lynog".. Holy crap, really? Lynog? And you talk crap about my name.. Makes all the crappy names my wife keeps throwing at me for our baby otw seem.. Great. Thanks to you, my new kid is going to be Elvin or Nattial.. Thanks

Thanks for clearing everything up for me "Lynog"

And I sure am glad no one associates my name with you, because well.. If I have to act like you to be considered a sk player.. Then I will just log in and type in some numbers and talk to some people.. I wont "play"

Take Care oh great one.. Glad my nothingness is noticed on here.