Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

even more cheating within warpgate...

Comments

• Ohh that s2.. The one were I rolled you silly and finished a 96 mill kd
  • I dont see the problem personally and yeah, Id rather use logic than blanket rules. SK is too small to play without logic, so I'd love to hear why he deserves to be killed for running a big FW and a 500land DW.

If the answer is: he broke a rule and must die, then arent scanners breaking a rule? If they arent, ignore this part, but if they are, I have used Moo and so have dozens of others. Guess we should all be killed for cheating too.

Flazer is a legit player, he got busy and gave away his kingdom rather than continue playing it. Jester has a useless DW. Now jester has flazers kingdom and flazer has no kingdom. Again, WG gained absolutely nothing.

My point, if it isnt clear, is that you either dont care what Jester did, or you care because you want to uphold Bcarts rules, in which case idask you to not be a hypocrite and support ALL of Bcarts rules, not just some :)
  • Since coming on here I have a huge wish to be able to create a time machine, I would use it to obviously get rich and stuff like any normal person would.... but the first thing I think I would do would be to find your mum pos, go back in time to before you were conceived and sew up her rag tag kebab so you could not be born and the world would be a better, happier place.

• Funny as hell how you say we pick and choose what rules we follow while posting proof you got from a scanner which is against the rules. So, are you the pot or the kettle Mr Black?
  • Ohh that s2.. The one were I rolled you silly and finished a 96 mill kd
    shit teach me how to play

LOL

• Jester has two kingdoms with matching IPs/ thread
  • and Blitz0 you are proper dogshit and couldn't roll out a lump of dough. I rolled you out for fun on the reg you are awful
  • Yeah, I thought so.
  • aww, hold a grudge much?
  • edited November 2012
    Of course Jester cheats. I don't have recent info but have screenshot of him sharing his pass on TAG website. He is old school don't be silly.
  • Yeah, I thought so.
    fail troll. keep trying though its funny to watch.
  • pospos
    edited November 2012
    aww, hold a grudge much?
    HAHAHA

it might be too much for u m8

i still remember that round u were put up as a kt and instead of trying to stay alive for as long as possible u disbanded within 10 minutes and asked your alliancemates to waste wls taking ur land

smart player u are LOL
  • aww, hold a grudge much?
    for me to hold a grudge would insinuate you have actually done something to me. That will never happen because you are a steaming pile of dog shit
  • Haha right, I'm the one trolling for writing a logical post that you ignored ;)
  • and Blitz0 you are proper dogshit and couldn't roll out a lump of dough. I rolled you out for fun on the reg you are awful
    Didn't you and Jones do that to neg and he cried like my 6mo old daughter when she needs her diaper changed? Then he rage quit and we didn't hear from him for 2 months? Dammit why aren't you playing so you could do that again...

Didn't you and Jones do that to neg and he cried like my 6mo old daughter when she needs her diaper changed? Then he rage quit and we didn't hear from him for 2 months? Dammit why aren't you playing so you could do that again...

i dont recall jones doing anything of value ever
  • Screen is very old but what happened is TAG demanded concrete proof they cheated. We completed a hail mary pass and put the issue to pasture. Have a screen of him saying he was the most valuable prize and we would never get him. 2 min later I stole his account and poosted under that statement with his account. Can post later if anyone wants to deny he has ever been caught.
  • so jester gifted me his account first of all. the flazer got to busy with school so he gifted his account to jester. how is this cheating?
    nice cover m8 but the ips say differently

look more like a retard LOL
    so jester gifted me his account first of all. the flazer got to busy with school so he gifted his account to jester. how is this cheating?

all you do is make me lol.

I tried to land back in wg after I was killed, didn't work so jester offered me the account. once I had obsession of it, we were in the wg blast and flazer was talking about being to busy with school and wanted to know if someone would take other. I offered jester and flazer said ok. of course the ips are going to match you tool
  • so jester gifted me his account first of all. the flazer got to busy with school so he gifted his account to jester. how is this cheating?

so jester gifted me his account first of all. the flazer got to busy with school so he gifted his account to jester. how is this cheating?

all you do is make me lol.

I tried to land back in wg after I was killed, didn't work so jester offered me the account. once I had obsession of it, we were in the wg blast and flazer was talking about being to busy with school and wanted to know if someone would take other. I offered jester and flazer said ok. of course the ips are going to match you tool
    so u just admitted to cheating

good one m8
  • Oh I didnt realize you took over Makaveali, that makes this even more legit if we are to use past rounds to go off of :)
    Case closed, anyone disagreeing is a troll and/or hypocrite. Multi means more than one kingdom, Jester never owned Maka and Aftershock at the same time.
  • Account gifting is cheating. Kill kill kill.
  • Oh I didnt realize you took over Makaveali, that makes this even more legit if we are to use past rounds to go off of :)
    Case closed, anyone disagreeing is a troll and/or hypocrite. Multi means more than one kingdom, Jester never owned Maka and Aftershock at the same time.
    like ive said and proved the recent ips say differently...

keep up the brown nosing m8 it shows ur true colours
  • ITT: Pos proving he is a POS. Well done.
  • Still ignoring the fact you are a cheater too, pos? Sounds just like you.
  • I dont see the problem personally and yeah, Id rather use logic than blanket rules. SK is too small to play without logic, so I'd love to hear why he deserves to be killed for running a big FW and a 500land DW.
    Wait...is this a joke? it has to be part of a troll attempt?

Now I have taken over an account like last round, but I have never already had an account and took another... are you seriously saying its ok that he has 2 as one is only a 500 land dw?

I was going to just say...just delete the dw then take the other kd until I saw that post :-))
  • fu guys ok then ill anti gift it then.
  • Im saying if he traded his 500 in for a bigger one, then who cares. If he continued using both, sure theres a problem, but theres no proof of that. Campco apparently took the other one. Dont be a moron qwj, youre supposed to be the brains of that trio.
  • there is proof. he has an IP match, that one silly mistake is all the proof needed to kill a guy, If he deleted his kd then announced he was taking flazers then maybe he has an argument.

i also have never condoned taking a kd i even said last round i should of been KTed for it. Dont compare mine to this though, i was multi raped 2 rounds ago on day 4 and last round had to delete on day 1 due to me guna be multied again.

i got the sympathy vote and was allowed to live, This guy had his own KD all round went RR like a nub and was pked. Then he made a new account grew it to 500 land and then took over a top 5 kd and like an idiot matches IPs with his other KD.

Please refrain from posting anymore diarrhea in here. Thanks xxx
  • Dont be a moron qwj, youre supposed to be the brains of that trio.
    Does that mean you was joking :-)) Please say yes just to ease my mind.
  • I just dont understand the mentality of being an anal little girl over this, no advantage was gained. Whatever helps you sleep at night though :)