Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

even more cheating within warpgate...

Comments

• I dont care about taking over part, it was the other bit...

• anal little girl
  • Id be bothered by interaction and multis too, but i was in the chat when it happened. Cai gave up makaveli and then took Aftershock, campco had control over Maka. The only thing they did was takeocer new accounts which i dont mind given we didnt gain top kds, the kingdom was always at the top it just has someone else running it.
  • Jester never owned Maka and Aftershock at the same time.
    case closed bottem line- we have all the chat logs to prove it- it was public in the warp gate chat- yes the ips match because they stay for like 3 days i think- but there will never be matching again. pos is on a witch hunt and has had a hard on for me sense i called him out about making all the feed kingdoms at the start of the round- yes it was him- idk why you decided to go off the deep end this is getting ridiculous
  • flazer took the kingdom back changed pass and will run it case closed right?
  • Well now it's just account sharing.

Sorry to open that can of worms.
  • Id be bothered by interaction and multis too, but i was in the chat when it happened. Cai gave up makaveli and then took Aftershock, campco had control over Maka. The only thing they did was takeocer new accounts which i dont mind given we didnt gain top kds, the kingdom was always at the top it just has someone else running it.
    your a liar, you announced only before in an earlier post about knowing that jester gave away makaveli, why must you constantly tell fibs zeal

• Hey, i'll be honest I was in the chat when it happened to I saw it happen. I disagreed with it but still saw it happen.

If everyone wants to kill aftershock now hey theres war status lol
  • You just reiterated what I said, am I missing something?
  • Go ahead and kill him we won't stop ya.
  • I stand by my statement that account gifting = account sharing = cheating, even if it is Flazer.
    read back on your posts you tard
  • edited November 2012
    @ dank- i think you have a different jester in mind- my screen name has always had awx at the end- and i don't think i was ever on the tag websight- I think you are thinking of JesterK or something like that, I haven't seen or heard from him in ages

Also - there are no log in times where i was on makaveali after flazer gave me aftershock. I gave it back to him because of the fuss- and will not take back mak, i gave that to camp.

This is why I was against account gifting in the first place. But when Mercer and Lynog did it and the SK community gave its approval, i decided to go with the flow.

as a side note- there isn't any interaction- so why is there this huge fuss, Sense when has matching ips been an issue, room mates do it all the time. I am not saying it is ok to run 2 kingdoms, clearly that is cheating. Idk seems like Pos is just angry, and in the end like lynog always says( maybe he doesn't say it, but if he doesn't he should)- haters are going to hate.
  • edited November 2012
    Wrong Jester. Explains the child. I was confused after that childbirth post. No chick would date that fruit.
  • lmfao man your retarded if he already has a 3mil kd why would he make a newbie? fuck your so stupid.

Also everyone know jester plays by the books and isnt the only one in his family that plays -.- are you really that low that you have to try and use anything to get WG killed? hell the uni is already ganging them so just stfu for once you retarded monkey-sperm.

And if you gonna try and say how many accounts did he use to get back into 1:11 everyone knows the trick to it -.- your an embarrassment mate
    Spying duh.
    Zeal, you have all your parts. Lynog just jealous.
  • November 9, 06:08:13 Shinji Hirako (1:10) i hate the captcha words..
    November 9, 06:08:14 Urahara Kisuke (1:10) he is now powerless
    November 9, 06:08:31 Urahara Kisuke (1:10) shinji because i lgged in ur acc lol
    November 9, 06:08:40 Shinji Hirako (1:10) lol..
    November 9, 06:08:42 Shinji Hirako (1:10) hahaha
    November 9, 06:09:13 Urahara Kisuke (1:10) hey shinjii ur wls back yet?
    November 9, 06:09:21 Shinji Hirako (1:10) 1 more tick =)
  • November 9, 06:08:13 Shinji Hirako (1:10) i hate the captcha words..
    November 9, 06:08:14 Urahara Kisuke (1:10) he is now powerless
    November 9, 06:08:31 Urahara Kisuke (1:10) shinji because i lgged in ur acc lol
    November 9, 06:08:40 Shinji Hirako (1:10) lol..
    November 9, 06:08:42 Shinji Hirako (1:10) hahaha
    November 9, 06:09:13 Urahara Kisuke (1:10) hey shinjii ur wls back yet?
    November 9, 06:09:21 Shinji Hirako (1:10) 1 more tick =)
    another 1
  • pos I wouldnt get too excited, most of the alliance keeps talking about how we are account sharing and all using macros, the entire alliance is laughing at you. That is probably one of many jokes that have been posted about us account sharing and hansa and everyone else using macros.
  • pos I wouldnt get too excited, most of the alliance keeps talking about how we are account sharing and all using macros, the entire alliance is laughing at you. That is probably one of many jokes that have been posted about us account sharing and hansa and everyone else using macros.
    u sure m8

i honestly thought everyone was laughin at u
  • HxDHxD
    edited November 2012
    November 9, Rodimus Prime (1:4) where's space macro

UniqueOne (1:4) jus pmed, the macro should kick in soon hehe

November 9, 02:02:41 Sentinel Prime (1:4) well chyna bastardia and space all have @s next to their name
    November 9, Sentinel Prime (1:4) so they must all be macroing

Langet Mama (1:5) Macro do u have pas?=p

BillyGunn (1:4) macro pro

Trust me, if you are going to believe everything posted in AC, kill all of us, cos we are laughing at you mate.

Edit: They are at different times, not just a constant chat, it is happening throughout the day, you really are just one big joke to us :)
  • November 9, Rodimus Prime (1:4) where's space macro

UniqueOne (1:4) jus pmed, the macro should kick in soon hehe

November 9, 02:02:41 Sentinel Prime (1:4) well chyna bastardia and space all have @s next to their name
    November 9, Sentinel Prime (1:4) so they must all be macroing

Langet Mama (1:5) Macro do u have pas?=p

BillyGunn (1:4) macro pro

Trust me, if you are going to believe everything posted in AC, kill all of us, cos we are laughing at you mate.

Edit: They are at different times, not just a constant chat, it is happening throughout the day, you really are just one big joke to us :)
    are u sure there real i dont see any timestamps

now your just making up chatlogs

keep that in mind for future lies

your welcome
  • LOL, well as I am one of them and im pretty sure most of the alliance will agree, no its not a lie...

I find it hilarious that coming from you, didn't you fake a screenshot of Space using a scanner? LOL.
  • LOL, well as I am one of them and im pretty sure most of the alliance will agree, no its not a lie...

I find it hilarious that coming from you, didn't you fake a screenshot of Space using a scanner? LOL.
    i didnt fake no screenshot

hansa got to kesha and forced him to change it

the proof is there for yourself m8
  • Where is the proof?
  • Where is the proof?
    your alliance chat man u said it yourself
  • yeah fake screenshots are the best.

i didnt fake no screenshot

hansa got to kesha and forced him to change it

the proof is there for yourself m8
    ooooo now keisha is in on it too???
  • Is this hard to believe?
  • edited November 2012
    keisha is a scum bag who should be banned from sk- he is the single worst thing to ever happen to this game. I don't know Hanna that well but I'm pretty sure he feels the same. so yes it is hard to believe