Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

even more cheating within warpgate...

pospos
edited November 2012 in Game Talk
looks like jester the AL is allowed to cheat by warpgate policy...

just like when he was allowed to cheat and use multis to take down lynog

http://www.starkingdoms.com/game/terranova/whois/?id=390
Aftershock (1:5)

Kingdom Information
Planet Type: Forest and Wilderness
Networth: 3,704,422 (5)
Land: 15,591 (2)
Honor: 1,244 (252)
Networth/Land Ratio: 237.60 (274)
Online (Last 10 minutes): No

Contact Information
E-Mail Address: None
ICQ Number: None
MSN Address: None
Yahoo Pager: None
AIM Address: None
Signature

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 917-4F-B7-48 - November 7, 05:20:08

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 917-4F-B7-48
IPvSK2: 830-4D-2E-19
IPvSK2: 956-DE-F9-D2
IPvSK2: 829-58-7A-4F
IPvSK2: 829-52-FB-CE

----------------------------------------------------

http://www.starkingdoms.com/game/terranova/whois/?id=1586
Makaveali (1:11)

Kingdom Information
Planet Type: Desert Wasteland
Networth: 64,469 (370)
Land: 455 (358)
Honor: 1,584 (140)
Networth/Land Ratio: 141.69 (381)
Online (Last 10 minutes): Yes

Contact Information
E-Mail Address: None
ICQ Number: None
MSN Address: None
Yahoo Pager: None
AIM Address: None
Signature

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 510-66-CA-57 - November 7, 04:05:54

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 917-4F-B7-48
IPvSK2: 510-66-CA-57
IPvSK2: 666-53-4C-0C

----------------------------------------------------

took screenshots, copy pasted the text and also provided the link to each kingdom so u retards cant pull a hansa and claim everything is faked

so explain this one u retards

Comments

• Ipvsk arent personal, some can share the same.

could be proxy

No interaction

another useless thread :(
  • lmfao man your retarded if he already has a 3mil kd why would he make a newbie? fuck your so stupid.

Also everyone know jester plays by the books and isnt the only one in his family that plays -.- are you really that low that you have to try and use anything to get WG killed? hell the uni is already ganging them so just stfu for once you retarded monkey-sperm.

And if you gonna try and say how many accounts did he use to get back into 1:11 everyone knows the trick to it -.- your an embarrassment mate
  • lmfao man your retarded if he already has a 3mil kd why would he make a newbie? fuck your so stupid.
    so he was running 2 big kingdoms the whole time then?

fuck man thanks for the info

def a cheater yet warpgate turn a blind eye

why is sk dead u ask?
  • Its dead cos of full blown fucking mongs like you pos, thats why.
    arent u a dirty lith lol?

bit ironic coming from a lith m8

could be proxy

No interaction

I still have yet to see this actually be proven. I know a few rounds back people were all like "BUT MAH BLAKBRRY" but otherwise the IPvSK2 display was implemented exactly so there really was no excuse.

could be proxy

No interaction

I still have yet to see this actually be proven. I know a few rounds back people were all like "BUT MAH BLAKBRRY" but otherwise the IPvSK2 display was implemented exactly so there really was no excuse.
    well said friend

Lith? The fuck is a lith??

• edited November 2012
    Ipvsk arent personal, some can share the same.

could be proxy

No interaction

well said friend

Star Kingdoms would never invade your privacy by revealing your IP Address so we implemented IPvSK. (Internet Protocol version Star Kingdoms).

IPvSK in a non-reversible algorithm representation of an IP Address. You can use the Last Login section to compare IPvSK with other accounts for security or cheat detection.

Please note that an IPvSK is not unique. One in every five thousand IP Addresses will have the same IPvSK so be careful.

Directly copy pasted from game help.
  • SK players have made their decision: account gifting isnt cheating. If flazer wants to quit and give his kingdom away, hes allowed to. You guys let lynog live and every one who takes over mercers kd on top of all tje other kd-gifts that happen, so why change the "rules" now?

could be proxy

No interaction

well said friend

Star Kingdoms would never invade your privacy by revealing your IP Address so we implemented IPvSK. (Internet Protocol version Star Kingdoms).

IPvSK in a non-reversible algorithm representation of an IP Address. You can use the Last Login section to compare IPvSK with other accounts for security or cheat detection.

Please note that an IPvSK is not unique. One in every five thousand IP Addresses will have the same IPvSK so be careful.

Directly copy pasted from game help.
    yeah ive never seen that happen

u realise the more simple answer that his a cheater is probably the most likely...
  • Both IP addresses and IPvSK2's have more than 4 digits. What the fuck shitty algorithm is Cart using here?

And, unfortunately, Jester's been found in the past to IP share + interact. I don't hold grudges past rounds, but I'll certainly hold cheaters to a suspicious eye.
  • pospos
    edited November 2012
    SK players have made their decision: account gifting isnt cheating. If flazer wants to quit and give his kingdom away, hes allowed to. You guys let lynog live and every one who takes over mercers kd on top of all tje other kd-gifts that happen, so why change the "rules" now?
    difference being that lynog didnt have another kingdom at the time m8

this guy has 2 kingdoms at the same time and as you can see above his still logging into the smaller kingdom?

thanks for telling me it was flazers kingdom though. we all know jester cant get top 50 unless somebody else does all the work :)
  • edited November 2012
    SK players have made their decision: account gifting isnt cheating. If flazer wants to quit and give his kingdom away, hes allowed to. You guys let lynog live and every one who takes over mercers kd on top of all tje other kd-gifts that happen, so why change the "rules" now?
    I didnt have a kingdom to begin with. :)

so your comparison is mute.
  • Its not sharing if flazer gave him the kingdom, flazer quit and hes as good or better of a player than jester. As i said on AIM, all that really happemed was we downgraded :) Unless youre afraid of his big bad 500land dw.
  • So isn't a scanner cheating?

I'm cheating to find cheaters.... That's awesome, did you hear the one about the bank robber who only did it cause he was looking for drug dealers...

I'm cheating to find cheaters.... That's awesome, did you hear the one about the bank robber who only did it cause he was looking for drug dealers...
    cant expect pie to do anything to stop cheaters

thats for sure
  • Your screenshot proves an IP match, but as long as they dont interact its okay. They dont even share login times.
  • Your screenshot proves an IP match, but as long as they dont interact its okay. They dont even share login times.
    but youve just said flazer gave the account to jester?

so jester is allowed to knowingly run the two accounts?

r u fucking alright dere m8? seem a bit slow today

cant expect pie to do anything to stop cheaters

thats for sure
    HAHA

pie would rather try to cover up his mates cheating

i still remember when rook got caught
  • Zeal has to be cheating. one guy owns TWO kingdoms with a matching IP. i wont even give Zeal another reply hes obviously trying his usual fail troll tactics
  • I said flazer made Aftershock, the rest is assumptions. Youre just trying to troll but its pretty poor form, Jester isnt doing anything that isnt "acceptable", and frankly nothing has changed in the grand scheme.

If they did trade/gift account(s), then all that happened was WG lost a 500land DW. That big FW would have been run regardless of flazer or jester owning it, so why the fuss? It would be different if jester owned it the whole round, but he didnt.
  • In the 10 years I've played I've matched ips with a completely random person once, couldn't tell you who it was or why I matched with them.But it is possible to match coincidentally.

Zeal and puppy make could points.

Ill tell you with near certainty how he matched with said player, He died, then used proxies to make kds and get back to his alliance,deleting the kds he wasn't gonna use along the way. Doing this he used proxies over and over again, odds of matching with someone using the same proxy site is very high. Does not mean he logged into the 15k lander.

Also it doesn't matter the uni is to busy killing 5k landers and missiling ppl all day while there online, the 15k lander will live.

Doesnt make it any less true

• yep just call what i do trolling in an attempt to save your friends reputation

i cant stand this picking and choosing of the rules its become a bit of a joke

people like nimrook or jester get caught with multis but nothing happens because youre all in with each other

the skilled players in the community do nothing wrong but make a good kingdom and what do u do? KT them for no apparent reason

all of u retards talk a big game but im yet to see u produce a good kingdom

come and play on s2 next round as id love to demolish u all myself
  • so jester gifted me his account first of all. the flazer got to busy with school so he gifted his account to jester. how is this cheating?
  • s2? what is a s2?
  • I said flazer made Aftershock, the rest is assumptions. Youre just trying to troll but its pretty poor form, Jester isnt doing anything that isnt "acceptable", and frankly nothing has changed in the grand scheme.

If they did trade/gift account(s), then all that happened was WG lost a 500land DW. That big FW would have been run regardless of flazer or jester owning it, so why the fuss? It would be different if jester owned it the whole round, but he didnt.
    if he didnt have another kd that he also runs and also matched with flazers kd then there wouldnt be a problem. Running two kds at the same time is a problem. Nothing you can say can justify it either. no im not assuming anything either. Jester is the new owner and the tard is still logging into his 500 lander.
  • s2? what is a s2?
    where the pros play m8

u wouldnt last a day out of newbie mode

ive seen your shitty kingdoms haha
  • so jester gifted me his account first of all. the flazer got to busy with school so he gifted his account to jester. how is this cheating?
    nice cover m8 but the ips say differently

look more like a retard LOL