Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think of ...

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Haha, just give me a msg so i can rob you lol. Btw not uni yet?
    lol I'm 17 gonna be a senior in high school this year
    1 more year to go then uni time xD
  • You have a point, when i first met you i was running a fast food restaurant, then i moved on to working as a 911 dispatcher and now i work as a travel agent.

• Lewstherin - Who?
    Dank - ni men yao yong hu dao ma? wo hen fan. Wo mei you qian le. Ta ren laoshi.
    Firstly...who are you?

Secondly, why are you speaking mandarin to Dank? Are you a sha bi? ni nao zi you wen ti shi me? Dank bu shi zhong guo ren...
  • Flazer -
    EndofDays -Do not know, but give me my warp gate
    Snoopy - Do not know
    Lynog - We have had our differences in the past, but I have always maintained he is one hell of a KD builder. Hence the reason he never finishes rounds.
    Darubian - A couple run ins here and there, but not too sure of him yet
    Rabby - Do not Know
    Zeality - He probqably think I will mention the time he suicided on me, but that is long forgotten. Has some pretty decent strategies and typically a decent guy.
    SkyDragon - Multis, Ghosts... Shit happens time to move on from that.
    JonesL - No real personal run ins with him, but does seem like a decent person.
    Neg - Forum rage, good builder. Its all for fun.
    United - Seen him around a few times, probably even talked to him..
    N1MrOok - My group mate for many rounds now, but in all honesty... BUY ME A FUCKING WARP GATE!!
    Lovsan - Multis?
    Dogtown - People tend to shit on his posts all the time.. I just laugh
    Lewstherin - His forum spam... theres a secret to his madness and Im pretty sure he just hacked all your accounts and suicided your probes... DONT READ HIS SPAM
    Tyrsis - Ol' buddy Ty... He is the reason Pie is Pie. I used to run Mt Axefall.. but Ty, he changed me.. in my sleep.. after some drinks.. Long story short, morning comes, my pants are off and Ty has the biggest smile ever...
    Mercer - Do not Know
    Campco - I pissed off his alliance after not grabbing him last round
    Qwjvfiil - I read a lot of his posts and most of the are pretty accurate. Has some wisdom to share.
    StarCrusader - WTF? who is this?
    Arseville - Do not know
    Omnifarious - Heard the name...
    Jesterawx - Me and Jesterawx go way back, Im one of his uncles who shares IPs with him...
    Loxie - Do not Know
    Pie - This guy.. Would be completely perfect if he werent so conceited. In all honesty, if you think I'm arrogant... go fucking shoot yourself! its not arrogance when its the damn truth.
    Puppy - at 6 months you get spayed
    Biohazard - again.. here and there once or twice, a couple conversations
    Talnoy - Pie > Cake
    Miltu - Heard the name
    Dank - The past is the past. Hasnt done shit to me in quite a while. Still the SK Conspiracisist.
    Hearth - Do not Know
    Kes - Heard the name, understand the legend
    Cobras - Ok, Im having withdrawls... 2 rounds in a row I wasnt able to KT this bitch! once you get to know him... pretty good guy. Knows how to drum up activity.
    Eternias Revenge -Unsure of

• Lewstherin - Who?
    Dank - ni men yao yong hu dao ma? wo hen fan. Wo mei you qian le. Ta ren laoshi.
    Firstly...who are you?

Secondly, why are you speaking mandarin to Dank? Are you a sha bi? ni nao zi you wen ti shi me? Dank bu shi zhong guo ren...
    lol wut... I'm not Mando but I'm guessing that translates to "Does your group need to use a knife? I am bored. I don't have money. He is honest or he is teacher. Doesn't make any sense.

lol maybe in eod's mind dank = lews :P

• Lewstherin - Who?
    Firstly...who are you?

He's been around quite a while
  • Flazer - pro player, seems like an ok guy
    EndofDays - fun to play with, used to LOL at his post being deleted every 10 min. HAHA
    Snoopy -
    Lynog - hates me cuz he thinks I multied to kill him, (I do understand it looks bad.. lol) Pro player.
    Darubian – seems like a good guy
    Rabby -
    Zeality -
    SkyDragon - finding the Ghost problem was good for the game, maybe saved what is left of it imo. Still, try's to hard.
    JonesL - pro player, seems like he had a pretty sweet bank farm last round... still think you hit me cuz I robbed it :P
    Neg - for all the hate, ive enjoyed every time ive played with neg. He is fun to play with. Tip rat.
    United - good guy
    N1MrOok - good guy
    Lovsan - best multi maker ever? Maybe.
    Dogtown - good player, pro troll
    Lewstherin - 1337 troll. Best post count on the new forums
    Tyrsis - Pro rager and good player all round. He is a good guy.
    Mercer -
    Campco - good guy, fun to play with
    Qwjvfiil - pro player, seems like a fun guy to play with
    StarCrusader -
    Arseville -
    Omnifarious - sorry bout the troll, didn't know there were 2 omni's
    Jesterawx - Cai Swiftlight-
    Loxie - LoXie is awesome. Hows it going mate?
    Pie - Uncle Pie! I always have fun in his alliances :)
    Puppy -
    Biohazard - Hey Bio hows It going?
    Talnoy – Also pro rager but one of the funner guys to play with also.
    Miltu -
    Dank - man, I remember when you used to be half way respectable... I guess meth really dose mess with people brains.. also, its Jester a.w.x. not rawr. It was an old tag of mine when I used to skate.
    Hearth -
    Kes - one of the best als ever
    Cobras - awesome with mystical lands, seems like an ok guy
    Eternias Revenge – tons of fun to chat with
  • This is the second time I've seen this type of thread roll through the forums and I'm still not included. I know I suck as SK, but this is bullshit. I have easily pissed off enough people to be included.
  • haha fucker doesnt know he has to sign up.. losahhh
  • edited August 2012
    all losers :-D

j/k hope all you suckas are doing well
  • ofc back only when vacation time is over
  • Probably forgot some stuff but its just too much typing haha

Flazer - Great guy, great taste in games/films. Should play with us one round when all the jelous scrubs have stopped raging and lusting over us.
    EndofDays - Hasnt been around for a while and didnt really run into him when he was, seems like an alright guy.
    Snoopy - Decent player, havent spoke much but seems coolio
    Lynog - Part of the Scouse Triumvirate of Doom © Builds some of the best kingdoms I have seen on SK, which says a lot considering the time I have played off and on. Would still easily be at the top with the old player base and along with Jones if not multied will dominate the round..no questions asked.
    Darubian - Trolled each other on forums (i won :D ) but seems cool on aim.
    Rabby - Havent seen you around much lately?
    Zeality - Good guy to talk to on aim, decent player when he sticks around haha
    SkyDragon - Surprisingly bad at sk for someone who has been around for so long. Couldnt even pyramid farm his main to the top. Belongs with Dank in FC because they are both awful at running a multi army.
    JonesL - Part of the Scouse Triumvirate of Doom © Same comment as lynog...exept hes the worst SL known to man.
    Neg - Was a major troll on pfs but seems to have stopped and since then appears to be a decent guy when I have spoken to him haha
    United -
    N1MrOok - Puts some good alliances together, has killed and and had my back in the past. One of the few leaders left who deserves to be a leader as shown last round. Good guy to play with (no homo)
    Lovsan - Dont see lovsan much even though he plays.
    Dogtown - Snoop doggy dogtown, i hate this guy. Nah dog is one of my niggaz
    Lewstherin - Qwj > Lews .. CUNT in the pfs, but nice guy on aim
    Tyrsis - Ty is a decent guy, should chill on pfs tho :)
    Mercer - good player, good guy, shame hes canadian :)
    Campco - alright guy on aim, seemed scared to lose his kd last round though :P
    Qwjvfiil - Part of the Scouse Triumvirate of Doom ©
    StarCrusader -
    Arseville -
    Omnifarious - Jamie is a cool guy, dont see him on aim much anymore
    Jesterawx - Decent guy, was it you that has read the malazan books? Respect
    Loxie - Made decent alliances
    Pie - Similar to nimrook except havent spoken to him much.
    Puppy - Wishes he could be a scouser!
    Biohazard - Havent really dealt with bio, doesnt strike me as an idiot though which can only be a good thing
    Miltu - One of the all time greatest guys on sk
    Dank - Gotta admire his dedication to his trolling. Talks a good game but physically cant deliver. Probably an alright guy tho to people he doesnt troll (if there are any)
    Hearth -
    Kes - Great AL, but hes irish :( Should really quit his job and come back and make an alliance
    Cobras - Good guy, had our back last round too. Will repay it in future rounds.
    Eternias Revenge -Is this guy dead? Havent seen him around spamming lately haha
  • Flazer - hur hur
    EndofDays - Where you at bro?
    Snoopy - ??
    Lynog - oh hai!
    Darubian - Where you go?
    Rabby - ??
    Zeality - ??
    SkyDragon - someone tried to replace me?
    JonesL - hey
    Neg - ??
    United - ??
    N1MrOok - ??
    Lovsan - Hai boss!
    Dogtown - :)
    Lewstherin - woo
    Tyrsis - Long time no see!
    Mercer - ??
    Campco - where you gone?
    Qwjvfiil - ??
    StarCrusader - ??
    Arseville - ??
    Omnifarious - Missing you! PS how's walt?
    Jesterawx - :\
    Loxie - :\
    Pie - tasty?
    Puppy - ??
    Biohazard - hey there!
    Talnoy - ??
    Miltu - ??
    Dank - Hey boss!
    Hearth - ??
    Kes - meh?
    Cobras - ok...
    Eternias Revenge - you.... YOU!!!
    sup bud, long time no see
  • Flazer - Cool dude
    EndofDays - Sup Emo, I sound familiar because you know me. Loser.
    Snoopy - The mob will always live on, and I will always sway the mob with my awesomeness.
    Lynog - Shh, Lynog, don't ruin my cover. Pretty cool guy in chats.
    Darubian - Sup Daru
    Rabby - Sup Rabbers
    Zeality - Good guy who is confused, nobody spams better than me.
    Neg - Good sector mate, and is actually fun to talk to. I enjoy the drama he brings.
    United - Glad you are still around. Meh, grouped with Lews, his spam is overrated. He's a good troll though.
    N1MrOok - The Rookster!
    Lovsan - Sup Lovs
    Dogtown - Dog T is great, I've been not on SK. :D
    Lewstherin - Horrible sector mate. Good troll though.
    Tyrsis - Ha ha, I love you bro but you always go crazy when leading.
    Mercer - He rolls me all the time, just all the time. Cool guy.
    Qwjvfiil - Doesn't know if I'm alive or not.
    Omnifarious - Sup Barren
    Jesterawx - Jester is cool
    Loxie - LoXie my old Roleplay bud.
    Pie - If I am in his alliance I know I'll end up yelling at him for being stupid, but still cool.
    Puppy - ::Kicks Puppy.::
    Biohazard - Yo Bio
    Miltu - I invited him into my alliance once so I could start a war when some AL would declare him KT without asking me, didn't disappoint.
    Dank - Sup Dank, still upset you never killed me.
    Kes - Fun to war against, less fun to war for
    Cobras - Sup Cobras
    Talnoy - Crazy dude that overreacts, fun guy though.
    Tanker - me... ME!!!
    Eternias Revenge - Greatest everything to ever live.
  • I rage quit that 1 time... Lol
    I'll do my list when I get home
  • I'm gonna do mine tomorrow night.
  • @qwjvfiil ya red them all, and I'm reading Ian C. Estmonts
    Malazan novels now also. Not quite as good, but still awesome.
  • @talnoy- but that 1 time was pro :p
  • @talnoy- but that 1 time was pro :p
    If your gonna do something you might as well do it right :P
  • Flazer - Good guy has been playing for so long but no matter how you look at it he's still a Sauce noob :P
    EndofDays - Never spoke to him but i think i remember laughing at a pic he posted back when the old forums had the Real Life Picture thread.
    Snoopy - Feel like i should know him but dont.
    Lynog - Fires up quickly but highly entertaining to watch teamed up with SkyDragon in the PFs, heard he cheats but also heard he's a first rate play so why bother :/
    Darubian - Didnt you hit me last round when i was first break on Lynog when Asylum killed him? If not dont know just see in PFs
    Rabby - Doesnt remotely sound familiar
    Zeality - Seems to know his shit post high quality stuff in PFs but cant recall playing with or against or know where he has been in the game.
    Neg - Negative? dont know him but heard of him.
    United - Actually enjoyed FBSK with him last round.
    N1MrOok - Affinity days? sounds familiar
    Lovsan - Dunno
    Dogtown - Biggest noob even more so than Lews, cant troll for crap and actually should just commit suicide for a laugh and when i mean laugh i mean just me... i would laugh.
    Lewstherin - Quality troll, thoroughly enjoy insulting him, seems to be a decent player of the game.
    Tyrsis - At first thought he was cool but he's just a sad man wanting love :P jk entertaining person to talk to when he's drunk, terrible AL basically gets destroyed everytime but is fun i guess lol
    Mercer - Heard a lot about him think i MAY have been in his sector once but everyone changes their name so hard to keep track of that shit.
    Qwjvfiil - See a lot in PFs about it really.
    Omnifarious - Feel like i should know him but i play on and off.
    Jesterawx - One of my favourite players the other is his fish, cat, uncle (which is the dog) his son etc :P na jk mate all round good bloke anyone says otherwise your a cunt.
    Loxie - Dunno.
    Pie - Some noob that thinks pie is better than cake :P
    Puppy - Kittens are better but dont know who you are either.
    Biohazard - Noticed he's very active in Uni Chat which entertained me until i was KT'd :(
    Miltu - Looks like Multi so bad person :P
    Dank - Forum Troll that is all never once have i seen him build a quality KD or even hear a rumor that he has in the past. Cheater. etc etc
    Kes - Heard he is 1 of a 2 man super AL combo.
    Cobras - Cunt.
    Talnoy - Talks a lot of shit for fun.
    Tanker - Is Tanker and Tank the same person from Australia or was that Tank Wolf? or is it Tank Killer? fuck i dunno too many Tanks.
    Eternias Revenge - Dunno
    TMonsta - Not sure if he removed his name from the list or if he missed the cut off period if so i still think he deserves a spot. He's a funny bloke, likes to use the oh "i was inactive" or "i was multi-raped" as an excuse for his crap KD Building :P CIVIL WAR!!!!!!!!!
  • You enjoyed FBSK with United but not me?
  • You know you would cry if anything happened to me, you would have no one left to rage at.
    You only got serious when Sam hit you :P but it did get fun towards the end :D
    You know you would cry if anything happened to me, you would have no one left to rage at.
    Only tears would be from laughter.
  • still crying, its sweet to know you care :D
    xD
    lews why are you so small this round? there's suiciders around lol
  • Silly noobs not knowing that I am Eternias Revenge. And when have I ever claimed to be multi raped? It's been years upon years since multis took me out. I generally popkill myself with inactivity before I can become a threat to anyone, and that's not an excuse it's just facts.
  • edited August 2012
    Dank - Forum Troll that is all never once have i seen him build a quality KD or even hear a rumor that he has in the past. Cheater. etc etc
    Can you even point to an example of me cheating? At best you'll probably say I hit Pie. I used to be a top player back when the game had thousands of players. You could always find me in the top 20 or 40. If you're issuing some type of challenge to do well on what exists now, no. I know better. I see what this game has become. Time after time I say something, you guys flip out say I'm wrong, then it's shown that I'm right. Time after time after time and never ever am I given credit for being correct. So no, I'm not interested in playing this game for score. I think anyone that is doing that is an idiot. That's why I made a thread for us to manage our own servers. I don't want to play with you guys anymore. You specifically would not be welcome because you're a moron. You deserve to play s1 as it is now.
  • You hit Pie, with multis... CHEETERZZZ!!!