Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think of ...

edited August 2012 in General
Flazer -
EndofDays -
Snoopy -
Lynog -
Darubian -
Rabby -
Zeality -
SkyDragon -
JonesL -
Neg -
United -
N1MrOok -
Lovsan -
Dogtown -
Lewstherin -
Tyrsis -
Mercer -
Campco -
Qwjvfiil -
StarCrusader -
Arseville -
Omnifarious -
Jesterawx -
Loxie -
Pie -
Puppy -
Biohazard -
Talnoy -
Miltu -
Dank -
Hearth -
Kes -
Cobras -
Eternias Revenge -

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Flazer -Hmmm, Flaznoob, heard he loves lt's. Flaz is an all around good guy in my book, cool to talk to and solid player
    EndofDays -don't really know them
    Snoopy -same as above
    Lynog - Lynig Pretty much taught me sk from the ground up, good guy in my book fuck the haters he's better than you deal with it nerds.
    Darubian -dunno darub too well, seems level headed
    Rabby -Don't really know them.
    Zeality -Cool guy to talk to easy going, one of the few people int he community who i actually care what he has to say
    SkyDragon -Huge asshole/Troll? Bipolar maybe and seems to be full of shit most the time put your efforts to good use and sk would be a better place
    JonesL -Helped me a ton with sk and is a fun to to bs with, solid player fo sho
    Neg -Use to piss me off constantly in pfs then one day started making nothing but solid post, ussually get a good laugh from this guy.
    United -never really talked to them
    N1MrOok -nim, nim, nim, I really don't know what to say about Nim, not to be taken the wrong way ofcourse.
    Lovsan -How many kingdoms can YOU run at once? lovsan can run more.
    Dogtown -ME!
    Lewstherin -spammer of the year but throws curveballs of solid input where it is needed, always fun to troll around with.
    Tyrsis -can't stand this fucker i'm always out to backstab him and sell him out for my own personal gain, but don't tell him.
    Mercer -solid player cool guy to have a chat with.
    Campco -don't know them.
    Qwjvfiil -another one for the haters, another solid player and fun guy to bs around with, he'd have great kds if he just got more land.
    StarCrusader -pot smoking teen dbag no sk ad making mother fucker
    Arseville -I think this is the guy that was up The ghost kd's ass?
    Omnifarious -never really talked to him cool guy and solid player from what i understand
    Jesterawx - I heard his mom, sister, brother, goldfish, aunt, uncle, dead dog and left hand all play sk at his house too.
    Loxie -never really talked
    Pie -Pro builder making troopers on dw kingdoms, easy guy to talk to and his kids do math better than all you.
    Puppy - Puppy, you make me sick, go drink some wine and spam an aim blast with me.
    Biohazard -never really talked
    Miltu - Please make another all round 250 land kingdom, best troll ever.
    Dank -Dank is Dank, what more is there to say, the game wouldn't be the same without him, if that is good or bad i don't know, dobut we will ever find out
    Hearth -Never really talked to them.
    Kes -Don't really know kes
    Cobras -Good player level head, never really talked to them
    Eternias Revenge - What a lovable guy where has he been?

Flazer -
    EndofDays -
    Snoopy -
    Lynog -
    Darubian -
    Rabby -
    Zeality -
    SkyDragon -
    JonesL -
    Neg -
    United -
    N1MrOok -
    Lovsan -
    Dogtown -
    Lewstherin -
    Tyrsis -
    Mercer -
    Campco -
    Qwjvfiil -
    StarCrusader -
    Arseville -
    Omnifarious -
    Jesterawx -
    Loxie -
    Pie -
    Puppy -
    Biohazard -
    Miltu -
    Dank -
    Hearth -
    Kes -
    Cobras -
    Eternias Revenge -
  • In second, won't comment on the list with this post.
  • In third, will respond to random comment by Tmonsta.
  • In fourth and I'm keeping it even.
  • I love you too Dogtown. And I got mono when I was going to make the Ad. Never got around to it after that XD
  • edited August 2012
    Flazer - Nice guy, good KD builder, has a bad habbit of going incative lol
    EndofDays - dont know drinking....
    Snoopy - fun guy, good war kd, havnt played with too much
    Lynog - love him, played with him several rounds, played against him same, never faulters from his beliefs LOVE HIM
    Darubian - shared with cambell, HAHA decent guy
    Rabby -dont know drinking....
    Zeality -nice kd honest and good player
    SkyDragon -.... do i really need to comment.....
    JonesL - even though he called me noob when I AL revealtion, he is in my top 3 solid kd builders w/o cheating
    Neg -used to PISSS ME OFF but is actually legig.
    United - good player, honest etc.
    N1MrOok - COMPLETE fag, totaly cheats EVERY ROUND
    Lovsan -multi......left his alliance to rot a few rounds ago....
    Dogtown - solid player always builds pretty kds :)
    Lewstherin - AWW LEEWWWS my asian buddy!!!
    Tyrsis - Total respect, although has been a few rounds since we killed each other.
    Mercer -great top kd builder
    Campco -yeah good guy
    Qwjvfiil -great kd builder love him
    StarCrusader -dont know drinking....
    Arseville -dont know drinking....
    Omnifarious -been a while but as far as i remember chill guy!!!
    Jesterawx -funny guy, always has kt on his kd lol
    Loxie -yeah, yeah, yeah,.
    Pie -what a complete looser, if it wasnt for N1MrOoK he wouldnt have SHIT
    Puppy -dont know drinking....
    Biohazard - good kd, always seems to be on opposite side of me.
    Miltu -dont know drinking....
    Dank -NO COMMENT THE FUCKING PRICK,
    Hearth -dont know drinking....
    Kes -RESPECE
    Cobras -nub
    Eternias Revenge - im really drunk now
  • nimr00k i'd drink you under the table
  • edited August 2012
    Flazer - Taught me the epic strategy of building LT's. Needs to learn how not to get multiraped
    EndofDays - Native Emo... i dont really know what to make of that combination
    Snoopy - hm?
    Lynog - Can handle the abuse I like to hand out, though that might be because he can't actually read what I'm saying... Good player obviously, better guy away from SK than in it. Same can be said for many others
    Darubian - Capable of normal conversations, not too sure about him when it comes to SK though... he went up in my books when i heard he left FC
    Rabby - good lad, sounds kind of like hes been living under a rock his whole life haha
    Zeality - Allstar
    SkyDragon - I see logic in him many times... but I see some Dank in him every now and then. There are a lot of aspects of SK that Dank stretches the truth with, and it looks like you're starting to believe him. Which I would really recommend against, as the "cheater network" isn't as intense as Dank believes.
    JonesL - Never really talked to the guy, but I think hes one of the few EDM fan's on SK which is good shit :)
    Neg - thought he disappeared tbh. new alias?
    United - Decent enough from the looks of it.
    N1MrOok - I have to ask, is english your first language? If it is, you are butchering it haha. Good guy though, never wavers and is a reliable leader
    Lovsan - multi multi multi multi multi
    Dogtown - Hovers on the line of trolling and rage it seems, but it leads to Talnoy raging so i like it. Good guy
    Lewstherin - Good man, sensible and intelligent. Strange spam though... strange spam
    Tyrsis - Good comedy, SK wouldnt be the same without people like this
    Mercer - Dont know much about him, good builder, seems not to care much.
    Campco - Dunno
    Qwjvfiil - Full of jizz generally, has more intelligence than lynog. Good player, 1 in 10 of his comments are so offside its hilarious.
    StarCrusader - Hope he grows up one day. As for SK: multis, sucks peoples cocks to survive and thinks hes untouchable. As for in the PFs: acts his age, thats really all i can say
    Arseville - hm?
    Omnifarious - limited interaction with him, but seems decent. Sensible
    Jesterawx - plays SK with his dog, aunt, brother & pillow
    Loxie - Biggest troll. Made a UA for a specific purpose then quit. lolz.
    Pie - is potentially better than cake.. not sure
    Puppy - such a gypsy hater
    Biohazard - hm?
    Miltu - still alive?
    Dank - batshit fucking crazy, king of the tinfoil hats
    Hearth - Good lad
    Kes - I think SK has an age limit, and I think you crossed it...
    Cobras - meh
    Eternias Revenge - you lost your touch ER! There are better spammers these days.
  • edited August 2012

Flazer - good player but it seems like he's pretty unlucky and gets multiraped a lot
    EndofDays - current s2 SL was just asking me for SoMs less than an hour ago lol
    Snoopy - don't really know you
    Lynog - good player but I think you go way too far with the trolling on the pfs chill out
    Darubian - don't really know you but props for leaving xFCx
    Rabby - don't really know you
    Zeality - good player and cool guy
    SkyDragon - lol where do I start? too long to write I recommend you just leave SK for it's good, we don't need 100 multis per round lol
    JonesL - great player as seen last round
    Neg - used to be a big pf troll, I think he changed and he's actually a good player
    N1MrOok - honest player, decent AL
    Lovsan - cool guy, rumor has it he makes multi like skydragon though but I never seen any lol
    Dogtown - don't really know you except for being a WW player
    Lewstherin - the other Asian (besides myself) who plays SK, good player as well as pf spammer, cool guy to talk to
    Tyrsis - don't know you too well but nice job with the multi hunting a few rounds ago
    Mercer - great player, cool guy
    Campco - good player and good AL last round
    Qwjvfiil - good player, you should really ignore skydragon
    StarCrusader - I had respect for you but kinda lost it because you decided to cheat this round... and of all ppl you tell Dank?
    Arseville - no clue who you are
    Omnifarious - good player but stop playing antiturtle!
    Jesterawx - good player, really cool guy to talk to
    Loxie - what's up you're back lol
    Pie - honest player, decent AL
    Puppy - arf arf?
    Biohazard - good player, pretty good at pulling off with oceanic kds
    Miltu - some LT multimaker
    Dank - crazy forum rager, good competition for skydragon
    Hearth - cool guy
    Kes- don't really know you
    Cobras - don't really know you but you're in my s2 sector
    Eternias Revenge - get your spam back on man! you gotta challenge Lews lol

• Flazer - Used to get on my nerves, but for a while he's been fine to talk to. Probably the one I talk to and get along with the most on this list.
    EndofDays - I've only talked to him a few times, but seems like an alright guy.
    Snoopy - Dunno well
    Lynog - Not as bad as most people seem to think, hates anime though.
    Darubian - Dunno well
    Rabby - Rich guy that doesn't know how to make fire unless he has a lighter. He's interesting, at least.
    Zeality - Even though I've talked him a bit, don't really know much about him.
    SkyDragon - No idea who this is
    JonesL - Barely spoken to him, so don't know much.
    Neg - This guy is still around?
    United - Dunno well
    N1MrOok - Would be an ok guy if he left Pie's service.
    Lovsan - Weird guy. Known cheater and proud of it.
    Dogtown - Decent chap
    Lewstherin - Asian. A bit too much so at times.
    Tyrsis - Dreams of being a politician, but has ALOT to learn. Needs to start looking at the world from alternate viewpoints.
    Mercer - Dunno well
    Campco - No idea
    Qwjvfiil - I've never had any problems with this guy, as far as I recall.
    StarCrusader - No idea
    Arseville - No idea
    Omnifarious - Dunno well
    Jesterawx - No idea
    Loxie - Dunno well
    Pie - Arrogant.
    Puppy - Noob to life. Fun to talk to sometimes, though.
    Biohazard - Dunno well
    Miltu - Dunno well
    Dank - Can never tell when this guy is serious or not. Either way, it's fun to read what he says.
    Hearth - No Idea
    Kes - Dunno well
    Cobras - Dunno well
    Eternias Revenge - Lurker. Randomly makes comments out of nowhere. Can be pretty funny at times.
  • Flazer - i think your a fun guy, though i dont really know you, your apparence in the PF's is epic
    EndofDays - i think i spotted your name somewhere, i cant remember why though
    Snoopy - similar issue as above
    Lynog - everyone seems to hate you for some reason, i dont know why myself yet...
    Darubian - aw man why did you leave my sector for this round? good player, top kd for last few rounds if im not mistaken
    Rabby - dunno well
    Zeality - did we play a round together ?
    SkyDragon - everyone hates the multies and the ghost last round, but i honestly can see the fun in it
    JonesL - good kd builder, top kd for a while
    Neg - can build a good kd, didnt speak alot though
    United - who?
    N1MrOok - good player, i think we usually end up in different alliances for some reason, i blame bcart
    Lovsan - good guy in general
    Dogtown -
    Lewstherin - lews is a fun guy, good in pfs
    Tyrsis - your actually still playing?
    Mercer - good bank last time i checked....
    Campco - good player, nice when your on his side
    Qwjvfiil - tbh i dont know him that much
    StarCrusader -
    Arseville -
    Omnifarious - the great, the one, the omni :)
    Jesterawx - sup jester!
    Loxie -
    Pie -
    Puppy -
    Miltu -
    Dank - the PF troll, every forum has one and Dank is doing his job with pride
    Hearth -
    Kes -
    Cobras -
    Eternias Revenge -

• edited August 2012
    EndofDays - His cradlerobbing skills are unparallelled, even to his house persuading cars to take it in. Enjoys flaunting his Apache chief flags, yet is drenched in achieving rank 60 in starkingdoms, a feat no other apache man could ever obtain.

Snoopy - Comes and goes, like the stale wind that blows from my asscheeks into a cup, that gets shoved into my cats face to make them faint. Not to say cats faint, only when they look at the dismal shape of snoopy's kds.

Lynog - Considers himself the best, really enjoys having his fat ankles bitten by the ankle biting chumps. Talks up a lot, can never walk it, only rolls, ankles too big. Qwj and Jones are stuck in them ankles, usually why they appear to be one entity.

Darubian - Is a model for cars, usually to make the cars look better with his appalling looks. Same goes for SK; Group with him or play with him, you will look 5000% better, even at rank 500.

Rabby - Knows a lot about old things, knows how to get the old grannies, knows how to keep old buildings safe, and knows how to save money last until he is old. A man of old. However with all that money saving comes being a nice bank. When Rabby is playing, call 1-800-Robbing for a good Rabby bank.

Zeality - A hockey drop out that made it big at the oil rigs, owning 14 different pizza companies and using his time as manager surfing SK and helping those in need. When he does play, he farms land and disband people to help them in need. When he gets into the top 50, he gets hit to help them. All around helpful guy in sucking.

SkyDragon - Tries too hard, only wants some attention. Maybe someone should give him a bone and rub his belly. However giving him a bone is pointless when he already has enough bones up his ass.

JonesL - In the midst of a desolate place known as scouseland, the ugly and abhorrent lie in wastes feeding off the retardation disease. One lonely man is left standing. The man with the wife beater shirt, bald head, and a ton of blow up dolls. This man is Jones, and his tastes in music saves the kids around the block. Well not literally, hes a fucking horrible SL and no one should ever group with this git because you will fucking suck. There is a reason he is a lonely lonely man.

Neg - Coming from the jungles of Australia, this lanky fella tends to swoops around, airing out his sweaty armpits from the mass amount of time spent in the jungles. His daily habits include raging on the public forums, raging in the alliance forums, raging in the sector forums, raging in the forums, and raging. This guy isn't as bad as he was, but still bad at tick hitting.

United - Random kinda active guy hanging in the slopes of the forums and in the game. Not really chatty in the forums, similar to me. Talks a lot in the game, not similar to me. This guy should learn how to do a better better and up his game by following some really good players (me).

N1MrOok - Has a vibe similar to rollingtide, doesn't really have a dictatorship on alliances, usually lets them run amok for the most part, which is what I do sorta which is good in my opinion. Other than getting KT'd by it from pansy ass noob alliancemates he had, he's fine.

Lovsan - The man with the billion multies. If you ever have a black hole near your location. The only way to get rid of it is to message lovsan to fill it up. Even when he isn't playing and there are multies abound, they all lead back to being lovsan. It is a natural rule everyone should follow.

Dogtown - The only person to question my dignity as a human being. Why may you ask? Well because I don't want to live on this world with him here. It's a painful fact that I am better than him kingdom building, making love to plastic cups, and alliancing. Just because I ditched him and gave him AL one round when he didn't even want it doesn't make it right to hate me so much. It is also enjoyable seeing him suffering when I am a higher rank than him, truly fitting to be named dogtown.

Lewstherin - Everyone clap. Yes, everyone clap, for how much balls this guy sucks. It is truly the grandest accomplishment in this young chaps life. If only I could spit out so much shit, spam so much shit, act like I'm the shit, maybe people might take a shit on me too, but alas, I am not lews, nor am I shit. This guy makes stupid ass posts, makes stupid ass kingdoms, and is just a general stupid ass altogether. If anyone looks in his direction, plug your nose and flush the toilet.

Tyrsis - Who ever doesn't know tyrsis is a fucking chump. Who else can build rank 1 oceanics and not come in match with tyrsis? You all should be sucking his dick right now for his amazing alliance leading and war mongering maniac he is. The reason squirrel quits is because it is tyrsis' alter ego to talk himself up and lead when he doesn't even want to.

Mercer - Has been doing much better after the rehab of not giving away kingdoms anymore. Usually has an amazing start, followed by a painful midgame and endgame. I don't know if it is his boredom or lack of activity, but it is certainly a way to KT any person's kingdom simply by watching his kingdom's growth.
  • edited August 2012
    Campco - The only person to really agree with me as my SL to listen to my newbiemode sector state plans. The only person to really see how great it is, and why it is so great. Its too bad all the other faggots don't understand simple mechanics of the game and why they are failures of players. Campco understands this, and he is the best player in the game, unmatched by anyone else.

Qwjvfiil - Has many similar interests as me, too similar in fact. Its almost like we are made for each other. Except I am not scouser, so I am 100% better than qwj. Qwj's main deficiency is his height, which is why he goes for the really creepy closet cases of women, especially the kind that hang upside down.

StarCrusader - Who the fuck is this? What the fuck kind of name is this? Is this some kind of self test to show how fucking pathetic you are?

Arseville - I am sorry Arseville, but I will just say you are Arsenal, because Arsenal is a sourcian I knew way back and I enjoy saying the term arse anal. So arse anal, how does it feel being known as Arsenal? Not very pleasant, yeah we all have been in the phase before. Don't know! Don't care! Why don't you eat my underwear!

Omnifarious - Many people confused him as Omni back in the day, I remember way back when it was him and prosnow who were really good friends, then morphed into 2ndc. Similar to josh when I was like his first friend, but alas if this guy plays, you can see him online 24/7, which is ridiculous.

Jesterawx - The classic guy who has about 14 family members playing this game, and he is not even malaysian! It is a miracle in this day and age, especially if you can pull off that size of a family. With this amazing ability, I saw the amount of rage between him and Sippi debating the mobi vs growth fun. I would side with mobi any day of the week, because Sippi fucking sucks. So does Jester but atleast he is in the right about mobi.

Loxie - Old guy that doesn't know how to go away, enjoys being around the young kids, to live in a life of a full flock of hair, and a waistline that doesn't involve working and eating at a bakery.

Pie - Has a tendency to get ahead of himself as AL, as one of his rules is to: Fuck over Flazer. Quite an arbitrary rule, considering it is always the other way around, because I love to eat pie every day of the week. Guy atleast plays better than the bulk of the faggots that talk big this round, who got by easy last round with an infinite amount of inactives. It is really depressing to see so many shits talk shit, when they can never put out. Atleast pie can show something for his work, and isn't that egotistical about it.

Puppy - This arrogantly annoying bastard pisses me off everytime I see him make a post. This guy sucks at making kingdoms, and makes posts and messages more annoying than watching a video about dank talking about aliens.

Biohazard - This guy reminds me of Far Madding before he left the first time, a really agnostic person posting in the forums, and crying a bunch of times. But alas when he returned he matured a bunch more, like many other SK players I can remember, so it is actually enjoyable reading whatever posts he does (Unlike Talnoy and LOL fuck didn't realise right then I forgot to add Talnoy to the list, I did add him, guess the draft didn't save it afterwards, anyways yeah Talnoy and Lews).

Talnoy - Sorry bro, read Biohazard above :-p, anyways was an old Affinity player who hated Source, but alas when we landed in the same sector (2 Affinity groups with officers, me by myself). In time I got the players to actually like Source, which I thought was amazing. Talnoy was pretty cool then, even though he was probably embarrassed to be known to like Source. Though ages passed and when he returned he probably got severe brain damage from the amount of retard he took in and is now copying Lews in spamming the forums. It is a real pain to see such a crime to such a gentle soul to be changed into such a mess.

Miltu - Guy who really doesn't care what happens or what he does. Doesn't see much care from other people and enjoys having as much fun as he can for himself and for the few others. Enjoys the behind the scenes politics of this game.

Dank - The conspirator of the game, Willing to spend his boring time on a boring game to make boring posts to get any sort of boring amusement out of it from other boring players because he might as well can. Better than spending it on Civ 5.

Hearth - There is a city near where I live called Hearth. I knew a player on Diablo 2 who went by the name Hearth, but very minimal chance it is the same person. Person defended the cheater in his sector a couple rounds ago when he was protected by him from the multi-ing, even when he had a chance to break him. That's all I really know about Hearth. So yeah.

Kes - Never played with him, never really talked with him, never really did anything with him, other than knowing from other people that he is a god amongst men. Well I deny that a lot, because this guy is from Ireland and people from Ireland hated their land so much they went across the sea to Canada and United States because they felt it was superior to Ireland. A disgrace this is, and we all know that this "god amongst men" is a lie, a huge super lie.

Cobras - Has been a really good land bank for me for a couple rounds. When I want easy land when I start building my offense, the first I check is cobras' kingdom because I know that is where I should start. Other than that this round he seems much better, probably because a real player is teaching him how to play.

Eternias Revenge - Should really get more active, kind of a pain dealing with an inactive person in any situation. Also needs to get mad more, rage more, get more angry. Doesn't fit someone who has revenge in their name.
  • I apparently forgot to add talnoy to the list, so if you can edit him in your posts and do one for him lol
  • Lol i love you too Flazer
  • Too much hate.
  • I think you're all wonderful people.
  • edited August 2012
    Flazer - Don't know the guy but have a generally negative opinion about him taking into account what happened with Lynog a couple of months ago.

EndofDays - Don't know the guy but sounds like a nub.

Snoopy - Don't know the guy.

Lynog - See him as Qwj's bitch. A liar and a cheat. Just can't trust him whatsoever and will make up stories and say whatever he has to say to win an argument. It's a shame because I think that if he put that atrocious attitude aside, we'd actually get along. He has some redeeming qualities but they are overshadowed by his stupidity and his need to impress others. Thinks he's some King of Tactics but not one has worked on me.

Darubian - Was in the same alliance as him last round. Good kingdom builder and a good person.

Rabby - Don't know the guy.

Zeality - Disliked him to begin with, but now that everything has calmed down, I like the guy. Makes a lot of sense when he comments.

SkyDragon - All-round intelligent, decent guy. Loves trolling and plays on peoples emotions. Good stuff. :)

JonesL - Runs away at the first sign of trouble. Funny thing is that I thought highly of him in the old days, but I'm guessing that his current attitude is either what he's really like, or Lynog's idiocy rubbed off on him.

Neg - Don't know the guy, but comes across as an idiot. Still hurt over what happened to Fojji?

United - Don't know the guy.

N1MrOok - Two-faced AL and full of shit. Glad I screwed him over last round. And I've heard enough from others about N1M to not want to ever play on the same side as him.

Lovsan - Don't know the guy, but I'm certain I played with him in the past. Don't know what round. Seems okay since he was in 1:14 last round.

Dogtown - The fact that he exists is funny in itself, so.. yeah. :) Says a lot of dumb things, but then also says worthwhile things here and there.

Lewstherin - Think he's alright but haven't really talked to him too much.

Tyrsis - Don't care.

Mercer - Don't know the guy but seemed okay when I talked to him a few times as Rain Man last round. Still annoyed that he lied about Lynog's location and pointed me to some kingdom in 2:13 or something but whatever. :-(

• Campco - Good AL, good kingdom builder and a good guy overall.

Qwjvfiil - Lies come naturally to him. Thinks he's some kind of MasterMind when he's below-average. :-)) A cheater as well. Constantly contradicts himself and makes mundane excuses for his actions.

StarCrusader - Has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Don't care if he's 12 or however old he is because he talks like a retard. Also found out he was a cheater and the current round hadn't even started. He sent me a message asking if I wanted access to probe farms and banks. I declined the offer.

Arseville - Don't know the guy.

Omnifarious - Don't know the guy but has some issues with me. No idea why.

Jesterawx - Helped me out here and there last round. First impressions are good. :)

Loxie - Don't know the guy.

Pie - Don't know the guy but sorry about last round.

Puppy - Don't know the guy.

Biohazard - Seems alright. Wanted to see what he'd do this round but I decided to suicide on Lynog instead. It's a shame, because I'd have loved to see Bio run an alliance and see what he's capable of.

Talnoy - Don't know the guy.

Miltu - Don't know the guy.

Dank - Highly dependable and trustworthy. Doesn't easily forgive others. Probably knows an individual better than they know themselves. Have sat there reading his posts and have been amazed by the way he accurately analyzes the characters and behaviours of SK players.

Hearth - Don't know the guy.

Kes - Who are you? And why do you talk to me when I barely acknowledge your existence? lol

Cobras - Overrated.

Eternias Revenge - Don't know the guy.
  • You had to sign up in the other thread otherwise you wouldn't be listed so don't worry about it. :)
  • Flazers entire post made me laugh my ass off.
  • edited August 2012
    Flazer - Caspian v2.1
    EndofDays - P.I.M.P.
    Snoopy - Who?
    Lynog - Couldn't ask for a better bad guy.
    Darubian - Lucky I didn't hit you with the multis like all the other flippers. Respect is the only reason that line wasn't crossed. Wanted to give you a taste in the pf's. Enjoy your round.
    Rabby - Never had a problem with Rabby. He can be an asset or a barrier. Strong player.
    Zeality - He's alright even if he's retarded.
    SkyDragon - I love this guy. It's like watching myself 12 years ago. The same type of reaction, analyzing, and response. Not afraid to flip off the entire crowd and choke out the nearest player. Hell yeah that's how you do it right there!
    JonesL - Wtf man? You're such a fucking bitch. This dude ruined the game by being a total cunt and training all these fuckers doing this shit. The orders come from this piece of shit.
    Neg - I like Neg. We need more Neg.
    United - He's alright.
    N1MrOok - Do not trust this man. He is very opportunistic.
    Lovsan - Fire it up!
    Dogtown - Lost, confused, needs food. Will work for recognition.
    Lewstherin - Possibly the best gamer on this forum. Don't be fooled by his passive approach. He's just toying with you and is about to switch stance.
    Tyrsis - Sigh. You could have been a great warrior. I see you still have your niche to each their own. I aint hating.
    Mercer - JonesL had a huge turd one day, and then named it Mercer.
    Campco - I dunno why all these guys have to be on the same side. I don't get it.
    Qwjvfiil - It's like using an invincibility code on a nintendo game 20 years later.
    StarCrusader - Who is this? Why is he beating your guys asses? Just LOL. Keep it real.
    Arseville - lol arseville
    Omnifarious - I suicided on you because I couldn't stand the thought of being in a 2ndC sector another minute.
    Jesterawx - rawr, it is spelled rawr you're not really replacing the x with any other letter
    Loxie - Hey man how's it going? Yeah, it is a nice day. Ok, well have a good one.
    Pie - Pie should be outlawed. Common folk should not eat pie. You know this but still you persist. For that act of defiance I like you.
    Puppy - Woof
    Biohazard - I used to use a biohazard gif. You're actually my multi.
    Talnoy - Haven't seen this name for a bit. Think I liked ya. Think you hate me. Don't know why one day I'll get bored and figure out what's going on.
    Miltu - Yeah boy I'll trash it all on a whim won't I? Damn skippy.
    Hearth - Think you use this to bake things.
    Kes - Bravo. You are the winner of the programming prize that only you were competing for. Congratulations. Can we play the game now it's been several years?
    Cobras - G.I. Joe is the real American hero. You always lose OMFG you ALWAYS lose. Just like me.
    Eternias Revenge - Has his revenge every fucking day and there is nothing you can fucking do about it.
  • edited August 2012
    Disclaimer: Dank is terrible with names if you are confused just replace your comment with another.

ie. kes, kesha
  • edited August 2012

Flazer - Lovable douche. Thinks a lot about himself but never taken too seriously cos you never know when he's trolling or just going through menopause....always fun to have around.
    EndofDays - Nope
    Snoopy - Occasionally spoken I think, not anything notable.
    Lynog - The guy you love to hate. This nigga is cool and always on side to help if required. Don't piss him off though as he'll make your life hell....SK life that is, which isn't really all that important tbh. Can build a kd, tho always questions raised about his legitimacy.
    Darubian - Douchebag....lol just kidding, seemed very quiet a few rounds ago but suddenly decided to roll around with his penis out a lot on the pfs. A lot of people can't seem to stand him, seems fine.....the guy, not the penis thing.
    Rabby - Seems alright, been a few rounds since I properly talked with him.
    Zeality - Sensible guy, most literate on pfs apart from myself of course....:) Never really see Zeal play though....not much, he never bothers.
    SkyDragon - Get on fine with me....then again im lovable.
    JonesL - Not a fan but then again never crossed paths either.
    Neg - Seems different to the old neg, but never really had problems with either negs....both seemed friendly to me.
    United - Asian buddy from NYC....getting much better at SK. Though considering he's preparing for uni, I do wonder where he finds the time to be more active on SK than school work.
    N1MrOok - Nice guy, good player, dedicated AL. Also a good officer for any AL without that much time.
    Lovsan - Dodgy fella...tries to sell pills to me via AIM....and the odd multies, other than that, half decent player.
    Dogtown - DOUUUUCHEEE! Lol...Talnoy seems to think so.
    Lewstherin - Awesome.
    Tyrsis - Not too bad. Occasionally speak on AIM.
    Mercer - More visible on s2 than on s1 for me...
    Campco - Terrible SL this round. Tried to ruin my sec on s2 too.
    Qwjvfiil - Lynog > Qwj
    StarCrusader - Haha, nice dude to talk to, gets over excited when he gets up the rankings, which usually only happens in newbie mode, then he disappears :)
    Arseville - who?
    Omnifarious - Jamie! Yeah not LT Omni just to clarify. Nice guy to play alongside, reliable and active when he bothers.
    Jesterawx - Not talked much.
    Loxie - Not much.
    Pie - Ah...good ol' pie, I prefer cake but pie is good too.
    Puppy - Nothing much, friendly to talk with on aim.
    Biohazard - Nice guy. Comes back now and then, though I swear he used to be higher scored :P
    Miltu - Lithuanian.
    Dank - Nothing against FC people. Not had problems with Dank. Talk with him a lot more than I ever do ingame....cos he's on Steam asking me questions about games etc.
    Hearth - Nothing wrong with the fella. Helpful and assists with soms/soks. Good player, not great but reliable.
    Kes - Still plays? shock.
    Cobras - Yeh nice fella. Always helpful with pas. Good player.
    Eternias Revenge - Hmmmm..who?
    Talnoy - Ah good old Talnoy. Trolls like a pro. Plays like shit tho....but great laugh to have around.

• @ Lews: haha I'm most likely gonna be less active after this week, its still summer vacation over here in US, when school starts I'm gonna be a bank again -_-
  • Haha, just give me a msg so i can rob you lol. Btw not uni yet?
  • edited August 2012

Flazer - Great sense of humor for a Mexican, Solid player except when i play and his knees buckle.
    EndofDays - emonub back from the dead. Cool guy but seems a bit angry at the world :P
    Snoopy - snoopdog someone is also going by the name snoopy now youve lost your place in the sk society because of it
    Lynog - Mo Ali up in this bitch
    Darubian - don't really know him but had fun in the forums last round
    Rabby - Another old timer back this round, Great guy decent builder when he tries
    Zeality - I don't think trolling the forums is his good point :P well rounded player when he doesn't suicide can make a pretty solid kd. Cool to chat with too
    SkyDragon - who?
    JonesL - My home-girl Jones, The best builder to ever grace this game but still my bitch non the less
    Neg - great sense of humor when you get to know him, makes solid kingdoms too. Big mistake pissing him off hes like a women possessed
    United -
    N1MrOok - Good Ol rook, killed me more times than i care to remember. One of the better ALs left in the game and good friend.
    Lovsan - Batshit crazy. takes wayyyy to many drugs but comical at times. Just doesn't give a shit
    Dogtown - My bitch dog. Getting better and better as the rounds go on. Loyal, Solid at more or less every aspect at the game. with some fine tuning he will be a force
    Lewstherin - Outside of these forums hes great. we chat about literally everything. In here sometimes i feel like cutting him
    Tyrsis - Cant help but love Ty even if he pisses you off now and then. Could be so much better at the game if he took some advice and used it. Great guy though has some great views and opinions on certain shit outside of the game
    Mercer - My buddy on here for aslong as i can remember. Top Top builder and doesn't get the recognition he should.
    Campco - shared a kd with darubian thats all i know
    Qwjvfiil - My sidekick who is 3 foot 7 irl. been buddies since we were in nappy's. Showed him the ropes and look how he plays now. One of the top builders there is. Can hold his own against anyone and more
    StarCrusader - Heard hes 13 smokes weed and used moo to get SL this round
    Arseville - wierd name
    Omnifarious - my nig jamie. another looooongtime friend. looks like an asain bruno mars and when he tries hes a great player
    Jesterawx - Multied me and used his brother sister and goldfish excuse to get away with it. Thats about all i know
    Loxie - oldschool
    Pie - Me and pie havnt really seen eye to eye since he started ALing. of late though hes grew on me, alot. sense of humor is brilliant
    Puppy - my camp friend form holland. impossible to not like puppy hes awesome
    Biohazard - oldschool but havnt really crossed paths with him
    Miltu - one crazy mother fucker. That fucked up its funny
    Dank - Dank is dank, he will never change and so he shouldn't. at times annoying at times hilariously funny. Good guy really though
    Hearth - Dont really know much about him other than he multied s2 a while ago. Jamie speaks highly of him though so ill stand by his judgement and say hes cool
    Kes -The best AL ive ever had. Pity he doesn't play for real anymore the man is a legend
    Cobras - Over the last 2-3 rounds we've become buddies. A couple more round under his belt and the way hes improving hes going to be a top notch player at all aspects of the game.
    Eternias Revenge - dont know him really but seems pretty cool in the chats. i think hes alot better at the game than he makes out

• 15** And naw I use TOR.