Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think of ...

Comments

• No you were thinking of Conviction.. the round with Scallywags. You were so pissed at me during that round. No way you didn't like Bazinga.. 55+ KTs? And you didn't like that? Bob.. you disappoint me, and that's hard cause I know its pie>cake for you.
  • Bazinga, after I got my top 20 KD KTed by being first break for you 4 times in a row including Lynog and Mal, I enjoyed that war. But even in that war I was telling Rook my complaints about what you were doing and was hoping you'd be KTd so the alliance could pass to competent leadership. After I respawned and tried to help you not suck so much as a leader I gladly deleted my KD rather being stuck in the cesspool that Bazinga had become.
  • I really thought you were just HiHaters multi and a fake persona. When it finally hit me that I was mistaken I apologized. I haven't made a single multi attack since that event.
    What about in rd 43 I think it was, you created a bot army to deal with the Kesha bots but just made things worse.
  • Dank, you and I are cool atm. Hence the CHEETERZZZ...

BUT!! Back to topic...

Dank is a CHEETERZZZ!!!
  • I really thought you were just HiHaters multi and a fake persona. When it finally hit me that I was mistaken I apologized. I haven't made a single multi attack since that event.
    What about in rd 43 I think it was, you created a bot army to deal with the Kesha bots but just made things worse.
    dank is just trolling like usual, everyone knows he cheats more than anyone and can't build a kd. He tries to disguise this by saying he can't be bothered, has no help or doesn't care, when sadly the majority of people know this is all a lie.

Wait...this sounds like someone else on the forums right now, like air lizard or something like that, i can't think of the name...

oh well, they are both idiots no one likes.

ps. talnoy plz rage at me more. its the only reason i quoted you. cheers mate :D
  • Let's be honest now... I will lead again.. I gotta kill Cobras, Flazer, and Lynog... I'm suffering serious withdrawals here dammit! :-)
    notice whom he listed first...guess there is a new daddy in town

B-)
  • Sorry Little Bitch your not very noticeable I forget you need me to validate your pitiful existence.

@Dogtown
  • Dank picks and chooses what hes wants to remember about certain rounds, ill tel you what i remember about the hellraiser round. I remember straight out of newbiemode a bunch of very poorly built multies raping a group of people and all the multies flying FC, THAT was the reason you got jumped you fucking tool. tell the truth for once in your life. What did you honestly expect the likes of pie to do back you up when your using multies? think about it when the meth has left your system it might make some sense then
  • edited August 2012
    That's funny, I thought having a selective memory was your speciality, Lynog. Oh yeah, alongside making shit up.

And I remember a certain Round where you saw a bunch of harmless multi's, thought they were mine, and put your kingdom in deletion mode like a pussy.

Of course, you're going to have a hard time remembering that during future rounds. Oh the irony! :)
  • Sorry Little Bitch your not very noticeable I forget you need me to validate your pitiful existence.

@Dogtown

your so cute when your upset.
  • how about you make a thread about it so we dont pollute this thread with unnecessary spam
  • Hands up anyone who likes Dogtown?
  • *hands up* dont ask me the same for you though lews. ill tuck them into my socks
  • *hands up* dont ask me the same for you though lews. ill tuck them into my socks
    I thought you'd tuck them in your pants...at which point I would be very worried.
  • No way they make socks big enough for your ankles and your hands... Tbh I'm having a hard time with the fact they make socks big enough for your ankles alone...
  • Damn, and I didn't even make the list.
  • Damn, and I didn't even make the list.
    of course you didn't, Flazer did
  • :: Raises hand for liking Dogtown.::
    ::Loses respect::
  • Talnoy all i see dogtown doing is out trolling the current shitty trolls and doing a very good job at that.
  • Damn...did'nt make the list. I'm not cool anymore :(
    it was a sign up. ya had to have signed up in the other thread to be on the list.
  • hey bro don't bro me bro.

na, i'm joking bro.
  • This thread is a.......

• Talnoy all i see dogtown doing is out trolling the current shitty trolls and doing a very good job at that.
    He's hardly trolling though theres no creativity at all its like going back in time and watching myself when i was 12 on runescape "trolling" seriously though he needs to go back to school or something get a bit of intelligence into that hollow skull of his.
    Watching Dog's "trolling" is embarrassing atleast as Lews for some tutoring.
  • If a troll trolls in the forest, and no one is there feelin' like a nub, did I fuck your mom?
    He's hardly trolling though theres no creativity at all its like going back in time and watching myself when i was 12 on runescape "trolling" seriously though he needs to go back to school or something get a bit of intelligence into that hollow skull of his.
    Watching Dog's "trolling" is embarrassing atleast as Lews for some tutoring.
    he gets a rise out of you all the time so id say he was doing pretty well. You and lews sound jealous there a new improved troll in town tearing the shit out of you both, Everytime i login i feel sorry for you both the way hes handing you your asses. You should be asking him for some tutoring imo
  • If a troll trolls talnoy in the pfs with everyone watching does he rage?

Yes. Yes he does.
  • I only attempt to educate him however it seems his skull is hollow from all the skull fucking he has received.

Back to the topic it's supposed to be about.

• ::Huggles Brad.::