Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWVIII: Pokemon TCG

Comments

• edited August 2012
    That's funny, I didn't think jigs could do any damage. I must be mistaken though...uh...I mean....

BOO!

P.s.
  • Flazer although I think gaga is smarter.
  • Well clearly we won so good game all.
  • For the record flazer now that it's all over, did you really think my idea was a bad one or was it you trying to hide your identity as a bad guy?
  • i did the same thing before in a previous ww, except with how the layout of this game is played, how could you get it wrong?
  • We needed to jump on that strat immediately and attempt confusion.
  • edited August 2012
    Day has ended, and so has the game!

Town Wins!

Meowth (Flazer) has been Knocked out!

(And Gagazet Forfeits)

• Card Match ups:

Ash's Team:
    Pikachu- Jeph410
    Charmander- Eiko
    Squirtle- Dogtown
    Bulbasaur- Dutch
    Pidgey- DivineWind_United
    Krabby- Zeality

Brock's Team:
    Geodude- gl0stix/Sandusky replacement
    Onix- Tyrsis
    Vulpix- LewsTherin
    Zubat- SilentButterfly

Misty's Team:
    Staryu- Damdred
    Togepi- Sanduskyclause
    Goldeen- Sup3rWet
    Psyduck- jesterawx

Team Rocket:
    Koffing- campbell511
    Ekans- GagazetSK
    Meowth- Flazer
    Magikarp- Darubian
    Lickitung- TMonsta/Lissa replacement
    Weepinbell- NoSocialGroup

Independant:
    Jigglypuff- Talnoy

Night 1:
    Tyrsis (Onix) Harden.
    Campco (Koffing) Uses Foul Gas on Lewstherin (Vulpix). 10 damage to vulpix, flip for poison/confusion. Poisoned!
    Gagazet (Ekans) Wraps Zeality (Krabby). 20 damage to krabby, flip for paralysis. Paralyzed!
    Damdred (Staryu) Slaps LewsTherin (Vulpix) for 20 damage.
    Sandusky (Togepi) Uses Metronome on Zeality (Krabby). Flip for which attack will be used. Togepi Uses Call for Family! Sandusky may learn the role of one player!
    Flazer (Meowth) uses Payday on Zeality (Krabby). 20 damage to krabby.
    SilentButterfly (Zubat) uses leech life on Sanduskyclause (Togepi). 10 damage to Togepi, +10 to Zubat.
    NoSocialGroup (Weepinbell) uses Corrode target on Zeality (Krabby). 10 damage to krabby.
    Dutch (Bulbasaur) Uses leech seed on Talnoy (Jigglypuff). 20 damage to Jigglypuff, +10 to Bulbasaur.
    Darubian (Magikarp) uses Dragon Rage on Sanduskyclause (Togepi). 60 damage, flip coins for attack success. 2 heads, success!
    Jeph410 (Pikachu) uses Agility. All damage prevented.
    Jesterawx (Psyduck) uses call a friend on Campco (Koffing). Views Koffing as Team Rocket.
    DivineWind (pidgey) Uses Whirlwind on SilentButterfly (Zubat). 10 damage to zubat.

Night 2:
    Flazer (Meowth) uses Payday on Jesterawx (Psyduck). 20 damage to Psyduck.
    Jesterawx (Psyduck) uses call a friend on Gagazet (Ekans). Views Ekans as Team Rocket.
    Gagazet (Ekans) Wraps Jester (Psyduck). 20 damage to Psyduck, flip for paralysis. Tails, fails.
    SilentButterfly (Zubat) uses leech life on Divinewind (Pidgey). 10 damage to Pidgey, +10 to Zubat.
    NoSocialGroup (Weepinbell) uses Corrode target on Jester (Psyduck). 10 damage to Psyduck.
    LewTherin (Vulpix) uses Confuse Ray on Divinewind (Pidgey). 10 Damage to Pidgey. Flip for confusion. Tails, fails.
    Darubian (Magikarp) uses Dragon Rage on Talnoy (Jigglypuff). 60 damage, flip coins for attack success. 2 Tails, failure.
    Talnoy (Jigglypuff) uses Hypnotic Gaze on Dutch (Bulbasaur). Bulbasaur is now asleep!
    Dutch (Bulbasaur) attempts to use leech seed on Divinewind (Pidgey), but Bulbasaur is asleep!
    Tyrsis (Onix) uses Rock Throw on SilentButterfly (Zubat). 10 Damage to zubat.
    Jeph (Pikachu) Uses Thundershock on Eiko (Charmander). 20 damage to Charmander, flip for Paralysis. Heads, Paralyzed.
    Damdred (Staryu) Slaps SilentButterfly (Zubat) for 20 damage.
    Phantom (Lickitung) Uses Tongue Wrap on Lewstherin (Vulpix). 10 damage to Vulpix, no flip for paralysis, Vulpix moved first.
    Sandusky (Geodude) uses Stone Barrage on SilentButterfly (Zubat). 10x # of heads, fip for damage. 1 head, 10 damage.

Day 3 Mod commentary: Brilliant move by SB for the town to push for a mass reveal. It's probably the only thing capable of saving them the win at this point. Team Rocket isn't out of the running yet though. If they are good liars they could still get a mislynch today, and then during the night they could kill Pidgey (20HP) and Zubat (10HP), and then Vulpix will die from poison, that'd be 4 more town players down, leaving the game at 6 town to 5 rockets, +Jigglypuff. If they can confuse even one town player by counter-claiming roles, or entice jigglypuff to their side, they could tie the lynch vote, resulting in no kill... it'd play out interestingly!

Night 3:
    Jeph410 (Pikachu) uses Agility. All damage prevented.
    Darubian (Magikarp) uses Dragon Rage on Sandusky (Geodude). 60 damage, flip coins for attack success. Fails.
    DivineWind (Pidgey) usee whirlwind on Phantom (Lickitung). 10 damage to Lickitung.
    Flazer (Meowth) uses Payday on Silentbutterfly (Zubat). 20 damage to Zubat.
    Sandusky (Geodude) uses Stone Barrage on Phantom (Lickitung). 10x # of heads, fip for damage.
    Gagazet (Ekans) Wraps Divinewind (Pidgey). 20 damage to Pidgey, flip for paralysis.
    Talnoy (Jigglypuff) uses Hypnotic Gaze on Flazer (Meowth). Meowth is now asleep!
    SilentButterfly (Zubat) uses leech life on Phantom (Lickitung); however, Zubat is already fainted!
    Tyrsis (Onix) uses Rock Throw on Sandusky (Geodude). 10 Damage to Geodude.

Night 4:
    Darubian (Magikarp) uses Dragon Rage on Sandusky (Geodude). 60 damage, flip coins for attack success. Failed.
    Damdred (Staryu) Slaps Darubian (Magikarp) for 20 damage.
    Sandusky (Geodude) uses Stone Barrage on Darubian (Magikarp). 10x # of heads, fip for damage. 2 Heads.
    Dogtown (Squirtle) uses Bubble on Talnoy (Jigglypuff) for 10 damage, flip for Paralysis. Tails, fails.
    Gagazet (Ekans) Wraps Talnoy (Jigglypuff). 20 damage to Jiggly, flip for paralysis. Tails, fails.
    Talnoy (Jigglypuff) uses Expand on Dogtown (Squirtle). 20 Damage to squirtle, +20 to Jiggly.
    NoSocialGroup (Weepinbell) uses Corrode target on Talnoy (Jiggly). 10 damage to Jiggly.
    Tyrsis (Onix) uses Rock Throw on Darubian (Magikarp). 10 Damage to Magikarp.

Day/Night 4 Mod Commentary:
    @Talnoy saying the HP spreadsheet ruined the game.... Bull. :P It works exactly as intended. The problem here is that there was a missed opportunity for strategy that turned out badly for team rocket and Jiggly. I kind of already talked about it. On day 4, There were 6 town people, 5 rockets, and jiggly alive. Phantom only had 5 votes from the town, then she got one vote from gaga, and one from talnoy. If the rockets and jiggly had decided to work together, they could have easily voted out a town person, leaving it at 5:5:1. If the rockets thought jiggly could be helpful, they wouldn't have wasted all their attacks on him, and probably would have successfully killed another town person, leaving numbers at 4:4:1. Then all jiggly had to do was keep playing off both sides in order to give himself a decent shot. Or, alternately, since Jeph was voting for darubian, if all rockets had also voted daru towards the end of the day, then they could have tied the vote that way as well, even without Jiggly's cooperation, and gotten a no-lynch.

Night 5:
    Damdred (Staryu) Slaps Talnoy (Jiggly) for 20 damage.
    Talnoy (Jigglypuff) uses Expand on Dogtown (Squirtle). 20 Damage to squirtle, +20 to Jiggly.
    Gagazet (Ekans) Wraps Dogtown (Squirtle). 20 damage to Squirtle, flip for paralysis. Tails, fails.
    Dogtown (Squirtle) uses Bubble on Talnoy (Jigglypuff) for 10 damage, no flip for Paralysis. (Irrelevant, Jiggly moved first.)
    Sandusky (Geodude) uses Stone Barrage on Flazer (Meowth). 10x # of heads, fip for damage. Tails on first flip, no damage.
    Tyrsis (Onix) uses Rock Throw on Talnoy (Jiggly). 10 Damage to Jiggly.
  • edited August 2012
    gotta say was an interesting game :D
    nice job Ixta, your WW games are probably the only thing keeping the pfs alive (cuz the rest is all skydragon and lynog bitching)
  • i enjoyed the game
  • too bad ixta yelled at me for talking or else i would have done more

but alas this is my last ww from ixta I am playing as I have said in the rocket chat
  • whys that flazer?
  • cause im a sore loser
  • Thanks Ixta, I enjoyed it :D
  • I didn't yell at you for talking flazer, I yelled at both you and lews for excessive and non game related fighting and insults.
  • you think it was non game related

why else would i get so upset about it
  • In my moderating opinion, racial slurs are not game related.
  • cry more flazer
  • OMG! Will you two please just fuck and get it over with!
  • Sandusky, I was really gonna chuckle if I killed you the night you killed me. Good game.
  • edited August 2012
    lol
  • I enjoyed the game. Sorry i went inactive towards the end.
  • Those two pics are better than this whole thread.
  • Great game.
  • I had fun, fucking Tyrsis attacking me tho, da fuck is your prob bro?!?!?
  • lol i thought it was pretty fun to bad i had a lame pokemon lolz