Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWVIII: Pokemon TCG

Comments

• I had fun, fucking Tyrsis attacking me tho, da fuck is your prob bro?!?!?
    Probing for who was good and bad. I think my strategy worked :p

• I liked it minus the spreadsheet there are too many geeks that take advantage of that when there are people like me that cbf figuring it out and doing it the old fashioned way.

Jigglypuff was a reasonably good pokemon to play although if it were someone else that is more experienced with WW games they would have raped big time lol
  • I think without the spread sheet it favors WW, here's why:

People are blindly attacking, so damage is being spread all over the place. Except for the WW who can not only get 1 kill a night, but coordinate their attacks as well. So they're basically killing 2 a night, aided by the townsfolk.

it's like playing were the mafia has 2 kills a night instead of 1, and the towns people's attack is russian roulette, perhaps with even more deaths. The ability to find a kill a rocket just wouldn't be balanced with all the kill/damage output
  • Yea the WW already have the advantage since they know who each other are while the townsfolk dont even know who each other are so to begin with the town is already at a disadvantage however it gives the WW a chance to figure out who is the biggest threat using the spreadsheet.

oh well without it i guess it would have been a whole lot more effort on Ixta's part letting everyone know individually what their HP is so i guess it was kinda needed to make Ixta's job easier since a lot of effort was put into it already.
  • lol i thought it was pretty fun to bad i had a lame pokemon lolz
    a lame pokemon that hit me on the first day...dick
  • Yea the WW already have the advantage since they know who each other are while the townsfolk dont even know who each other are so to begin with the town is already at a disadvantage however it gives the WW a chance to figure out who is the biggest threat using the spreadsheet.

oh well without it i guess it would have been a whole lot more effort on Ixta's part letting everyone know individually what their HP is so i guess it was kinda needed to make Ixta's job easier since a lot of effort was put into it already.
    hmm, the thing is talnoy, in this particular game, there wasn't really any one role that was the biggest threat. Having the bad guys figure who had which role wasn't terribly relevant since everyone had damaging attacks.

Yea sorry lews <<
    i hit you first night and poisoned you
    i hit you first night and poisoned you
    Yeh but you are a rocket...whereas Damdred is on my team!
  • hey atleast i realized my mistake and didn't do it again
  • hey atleast i realized my mistake and didn't do it again
    Damage was done!!!! I coulda lived one more day!!!

and there needs to be a heal, otherwise the poison person (thankfully I killed him early) could literally poison everyone.
  • i was putting people at random asleep lol :P
    but i think in the end i saved a divine i think by putting bulbasaur asleep :P
  • i agree perhaps letting us have a limited amount of antidotes would make the game more interesting
  • i agree perhaps letting us have a limited amount of antidotes would make the game more interesting
    Yes, and only certain players are given them, we dont know who.
  • only problem with that is if the spreadsheet is used again then people will know who uses them and kill them out right so having those potions would make you a even bigger target
  • why list who gets the antidotes? lol we were saying make it so nobody knows so keep them off teh spreadsheet
  • no i mean if you can see someone HPs then potions could be easily discovered when used lol especially when HP is tracked on a spreadsheet every day so you can see when a potion is used. Man use your brain lol :P
  • heh the best way to use potions is someone to randomly use it on someone else lolz
  • lol but in a game of pokemon you cant do that unless they are yours :P but then why would you want to make one of your fellow teammates a potential target lol
  • lol but in a game of pokemon you cant do that unless they are yours :P but then why would you want to make one of your fellow teammates a potential target lol
    Well Pokemon isnt really spreadsheet is it. We can bend the rules a little. Perhaps even implement pokeballs to certain pokemon that allow them to 'hide' for that round. 1 time use.
  • or have a Missingno that fucks everything up!!
  • or have a Missingno that fucks everything up!!
    Or that....thing is potions are a big deal in the game so should be here.
  • can we have Repel as well for Lews because lets face it.... he's as annoying as a Zubat in Mt Moon :p
  • can we have Repel as well for Lews because lets face it.... he's as annoying as a Zubat in Mt Moon :p
    Zubat wasn't annoying. Just cos he confuses you, but then again you are easily confused.
  • no meaning he pops up all the time
  • Team Rocket would of won if they were smarter.
  • i would of put ty to sleep if i was jiggly...then had a couple of rockets claim different roles and there ya go
  • Yea you guys had us good like the first half of the game but you weren't able to finish it.
  • i was putting people at random asleep lol :P
    but i think in the end i saved a divine i think by putting bulbasaur asleep :P
    lol "a divine"?
    thanks lol I still got killed by my own teammates anyways
    so I would say the game was fair, SB starting the role revealing revolution with no wolves coming in to counter roles was what gave townspeople the edge lol