Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWVIII: Pokemon TCG

Comments

• Simple here. By their votes flazer and daurb are rockets. I also assume talnoy and nsg to be rockets too.still pretty clear GaGa is jigs.
  • Are we just assuming Tyrsis is Onix then?
  • Tyrsis isnt Onix read back.

First he said he was and then he said that he and Onix attacked SB
    Bit of a rookie mistake for someone who has been so successful in the past :/ or he just thinks we are extremely stupid although i think we have done well so far to bring it back to a even playing field.
  • edited August 2012
    I have figured it out guys and I would ask that you trust me on this.

I know for a fact Sandusky is geodude since I attacked him last night. I know dogtown and damdred are good.

I know that phantom, gaga, and darubian are team rocket.

I have ideas on who is jigglypuff but I would rather not reveal that at this time.

Because of this I am going to vote Darubian so that when can easily get rid of a team rocket while the rest of us, 6, use our attacks to take out phantom in the night. We have roughly 24 hours to switch votes so lets get to it.
  • To not take out phantom this way is stupid.

Chances are we are able to take out a rocket tonight anyways considering 2 have less HP than phantom does now. A vote for anyone but phantom means you are a rocket.
  • edited August 2012
    To not take out phantom this way is stupid.

Chances are we are able to take out a rocket tonight anyways considering 2 have less HP than phantom does now. A vote for anyone but phantom means you are a rocket.
    I'm not sure how else to put this but I have deduced who the bad guys are but I am still unsure of who jigglypuff is. Seriously though we need to get rid of darubian now and then have everyone attack phantom tonight so we can get rid of 2 now. We are already even numbered counting jiggly as bad and we gotta have a powerplan asap.

• We have a power plan

Its called kill phantom now and kill a rocket at night.

if your not voting for phantom you are a rocket.
  • sandusky
  • Obviously I'm not gunna get enough of you to swing votes so Phantom it is. Please attack darubian at night then.
  • Day has Ended!

Lickitung (Phantom) has been Knocked Out!

Night has Begun!
  • i am attacking talony, 2 more need to attack him also
  • -.- so stupid why not attack someone you know is a rocket instead of wasting your night on me
  • As in? You are as much of a rocket to me as anyone.
  • I'm attacking Darubian
  • Sandusky can Jigglypuff even attack?
  • lol, I'm geodude.

If I wasn't why wouldn't the real one have spoken up by now.
  • We aren't supposed to talk at night.
  • Night has Ended!

Magikarp (Darubian) has fainted!

Day has Begun!
  • edited August 2012
    Based on the grabs it looks like Talnoy is Jigglypuff good stuff. Please correct me if I'm wrong Dogtown.

Gaga, Flazer, and NSG are the remaining rockets. We have no idea which one is which pokemon so we will have to take a guess. I suggest we vote NSG today since he seems to be the most talkative rocket remaining.

As for our attacks I suggest Damdred and Dogtown attack Talnoy tonight while Sandusky, Jeph, Dutch, and myself attack Flazer. Hopefully gaga is weepingbell so we can vote him out tomorrow night. Lets make this work guys.
  • edited August 2012
    Standard WW rules apply. You may speak day or night, but votes that occur during night will NOT be counted.

talony would be jigs because i attacked him someone else must of also.

i think i would have to agree with tyrsis at this point.
    my vote goes to NoSocialGroup
  • edited August 2012
    Well fuck you.

• Well I guess the Jig is up :p
    At this stage I'm willing to help either Team Rocket or The Good Guys.
    Who ever pleads the best case I will use my Night for them after all I'm the wild card and I can no longer win.

Personally I think the spreadsheet was a terrible idea because if I put someone to sleep I know who they are and if someone hit someone especially towards the end where it's critical it's easy for a moron to tell who is who so I think Dog Town wasn't the one that destroyed this games fun factor it was Ixta.
  • edited August 2012
    Nice work, let's win this thing.

I agree with Tyrsis on the above. I vote NoSocialGroup .

I do not have a night move anymore though! Still permanently asleep.
  • NoSocialGroup

Its over Rockets.
  • Well I guess the Jig is up :p
    At this stage I'm willing to help either Team Rocket or The Good Guys.
    Who ever pleads the best case I will use my Night for them after all I'm the wild card and I can no longer win.

Personally I think the spreadsheet was a terrible idea because if I put someone to sleep I know who they are and if someone hit someone especially towards the end where it's critical it's easy for a moron to tell who is who so I think Dog Town wasn't the one that destroyed this games fun factor it was Ixta.
    If you don't like the way ixta runs her games then do us a favor and go fuck yourself.
    She puts a ton of work and effort into them don't play if you don't like the format.
  • Woah dude. No reason for that reaction. He was just stating his own opinion.
  • Yea :/ must be that time of the month...
    I was only stating that the spreadsheet has made is extremely easy for people to determine who is who. Team Rocket all know who each other is to make the game more difficult. I was just stating that the spreadsheet neutralizes that handicap but whatever if you wanna be an ass do so thats your opinion.
  • edited August 2012
    Rocket still has the advantage even with the spreadsheet.

The thing that switched the tide was revealing roles and having none of the rockets contest it.

Play better or cry more idc but don't call ixta out on anything when she is the one that takes the time to do all this for us.