Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWVIII: Pokemon TCG

Comments

• edited August 2012
    I'm squritle. I have posted yet because its stupid with no proof. Way to kill another villager.

Before I die compare everyone which jumped on the train. There is your rocket.

**edit:If anyone ever paid attention I never post in any ww games.
  • Every ww game turns into random finger pointing and grudges. I think this may be my last one.
  • lol thats the point of the game silly billy
  • No the game is about deception and strategy. Not random guesses and grudges.
  • On phone right now and not much time to read up.

I am Bulbasaur and attacked Devine last night (sorry dude). It might have failed though, cos I was put to sleep by Jiggly.

No more night moves for me and Jiggly can be considered evil now (?) since he should know I'm def not a Rocket.

Will vote later.
  • No the game is about deception and strategy. Not random guesses and grudges.
    the villagers are using strategy (asking for roles) and the wolves are using deception (simple as that). but even with those, it's still basically random guesses as we have almost no way of telling exactly who is a wolf right now since no wolves has been hit yet. there's no grudges involved in this at all lol
    On phone right now and not much time to read up.

I am Bulbasaur and attacked Devine last night (sorry dude). It might have failed though, cos I was put to sleep by Jiggly.

No more night moves for me and Jiggly can be considered evil now (?) since he should know I'm def not a Rocket.

Will vote later.
    lol yea I think Jiggly is helping the rockets. but thanks a lot Jiggly, if it wasn't for you, I would've died LOL
  • Change your votes retards....

• the villagers are using strategy (asking for roles) and the wolves are using deception (simple as that). but even with those, it's still basically random guesses as we have almost no way of telling exactly who is a wolf right now since no wolves has been hit yet. there's no grudges involved in this at all lol

....wrong.

Tbh this is a thread I would think to see dank in. I would agree with him calling most of you all sheep. All it takes is someone who can manipulate people easy like sci or tyrsis and the masses just fall in.

Don't just vote because someone else did...
  • edited August 2012
    Eiko

well i guess if Dogtown is lying about being Squirtle we know who to kill next.
    Well let's hope another rocket is taken down
  • I actually thought of voting for Eiko...cos he so quiet
    Has he even posted?
    Does he know its started? lol
  • dogtown, if you are really squirtle tell us who you attacked last night.
  • Eiko

He was always my first choice and considering dogtown just claimed a role no one else has claimed I believe Eiko is a safe best. Also Flazer is a good guy I believe but he sounds like he is being a crybaby.
    This was my first thought as well, but the bandwagon went to dog. If you feel comfortable with it ill join with you.
    This was my first thought as well, but the bandwagon went to dog. If you feel comfortable with it ill join with you.
    i concur
  • edited August 2012
    dogtown, if you are really squirtle tell us who you attacked last night.
    How would telling that prove anything?

The exact stupid logic that gets us no where.

**edit. Unless there is a way to track hits I'm not seeing.
  • There's not a way to track hits, but there's a way to track who's gotten damaged (the spreadsheet linked on the first page). So far, not a single rocket has taken a single point of damage.

So if you tell us who you attack, and then you die, and you weren't a rocket, we'll know somebody else who is safe. It may suck for you, but if we all as a town do it, we'll be able to discover who the rockets are.
  • Ive changed to Eiko
  • Ive changed to Eiko
    If lews is doing it, I will too.
  • I'll change to eiko for now
  • We're making this so confusing for ixta to count votes hahahahaha
  • I attacked Eiko last night so then if no rocket has received damage he is not a rocket.
  • just to save myself I will also vote eiko
  • I believe Eiko is Pidgey.
  • edited August 2012
    nvm
  • I am changing my vote to Darubian
  • Good lord, now i am drug into this. Talk about out of left field.
  • You are team rocket (a wolf).
    Good lord, now i am drug into this. Talk about out of left field.