Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWVIII: Pokemon TCG

Comments

• Hmmm never trust anyone who just posts a name.... campbell511
  • edited August 2012
    edited for ixta
  • I suppose the people going after me are most likely to be the bad guys at this point.
    Campbell was my AL this round, he wouldn't randomly vote me off if he weren't team Rocket.

Changing my vote from Tyrsis to Campbell511

Join in on this one guys. If I am wrong and Campbell turns out to be a good guy and gets lynched today, I'll vote on myself for tomorrows lynching. Promise.
  • edited July 2012
    Im Voting for Campbell511
    I changed it from Flazer coz someone told me Campbell was Team Rocket so if he isnt i know who im going to be voting for next time :D
  • i suggest someone vote for tyrsis :-/
    May I suggest you vote for Campbell? I realize that by taking off votes from Tyrsis it is more likely that I get lynched, but it is worth it to attempt killing a Team Rocket.
  • edited July 2012
    I think you are just jumping on the "random" vote bandwagon and are using it to get your way. So I am gonna have to say no, and vote for you Campbell...
  • Ty's reasoning sounds more solid than Dutch's so Dutch it is.
  • edited July 2012
    Im Voting for Campbell511
    I changed it from Flazer coz someone told me Campbell was Team Rocket so if he isnt i know who im going to be voting for next time :D
    I agree I will voteCampbell as well
  • Voting for dutch. Not really happy with it, but sounds more likely that the sudden campbell brigade to me
  • Alright. I give up. Good night.
    At least start attacking/voting the people that are lynching me after I'm gone!
  • edited August 2012
    edited for ixta
  • Wow I must have really hit a nerve if so many of you are scrambling around to shift blame onto others. It seems like this is the best course of action especially if dutch turns out to be bad.
  • Ty I think you are overestimating yourself severely. You ask people to vote you out, then claim they are wolves for doing so. Its ridiculous, and it looks a lot like your antics last round imo.

And if somebody called you a rocket, wouldn't you deny it?
  • either way a rocket would deny being a rocket lol
  • the best player would have to be sci

i remember one round when he forced everyone to reveal themselves before voting and everyone followed that had nothing to hide

really fucked up any action
  • Change vote to Campbell
  • Why the sudden rush for me? :-( I just noted dutch because if he knows types is a good guy, why vote him. Now everyone hates me :-(
  • Stupid auto correct, voted*
  • Stupid auto correct, voted*
    Theres an edit buton.
  • woops, i meant button*

:P
  • Lmao, I'm still trying to get use to the touch screen on the galaxy s3 so I have an excuse
  • I turned my auto correct off once.... biggest mistake of my entire life!
  • edited July 2012
    changing my vote from dutch to campbell
  • Ok Campbell
  • edited August 2012
    edited for ixta
  • At this point:

Tyrsis: 1
    Dutch: 5
    Campbell: 9

If I am not mistaking. Darubian seems to have edited his vote as well.
    Good :) Thanks all, let's lynch those Rockets.
  • Some pm's are flying around this game and after talking with someone i changed my mind about it.
  • i guess a rocket will fall tonight, ahwell it was fun hitting lews and poisoning him while i could :)
  • edited July 2012
    Ty I think you are overestimating yourself severely. You ask people to vote you out, then claim they are wolves for doing so. Its ridiculous, and it looks a lot like your antics last round imo.

And if somebody called you a rocket, wouldn't you deny it?
    I didn't catch this before but my team won last round.

Actually I have won 4/5 of Ixta's previous WW's. I am sure she can confirm if she has any of it saved.

• edited July 2012
    now that we know campbell (most likely koffing) is the one who attacked vulpix who is lews, this leaves the only other person who had taken damage w/o dying Jigglypuff. I have verified that SB was the one to take 2 10 point attacks. Also, notice how he is the only one to point out jigglypuff's role which most of us tend to have forgotten about. SB is a very good WW player from what I can tell and he would do something like this to hide his identity. I suggest all the good guys to make their moves tonight as Jiggly is a pretty dangerous role.

blockquote rel="SilentButterfly">pay attention to the spreadsheet guys. jiggly took 20 damage, so somebody might know who jiggly is, or 2 people with 10 attack, attacked jiggly.