Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWVIII: Pokemon TCG

Comments

• edited August 2012
    no SB and Lews, why would you attack me lol
    at least only one of you attack me lol, that would've proved enough
    btw, sorry for assuming you were jiggly SB, I attacked you the first night and only 2 pokemons took 20 damage, jiggly and vulpix. because you mentioned jiggly, I thought you did it to safely hide your role lol I didn't realize that certain pokemons like zubat had healing powers, now it all makes sense
    we gotta stop attacking each other and knock out these rockets lol
  • edited August 2012
    so no one has voted for today yet... guess I'll start
    I'm gonna vote for Dogtown, the guy hasn't posted in this thread once yet, but Ixta doesn't count him as inactive like the only other 2 ppl to never post here. seems pretty suspicious, he might be a wolf trying to remain unnoticed by voting minimally and watching us kill each other lol
  • if dogtown hasn't posted once, he's a rocket

dogtown
  • edited August 2012
    We're going based on who's posted? Often people using posting too much as suspicion as well. If anyone can provide a better theory I'll take it.

Edit: I'll probably bandwagon too if everyone else buys it, just not for now.

Edit2: Bandwagon Dogtown
  • Why Tyrsis? I'm fairly confident he is onix and is a much more likely target. However, you haven't posted your role or who you attacked last night. Makes me think your a rocket. Otherwise post who you are and who you attacked.
  • Guys we need to get our shit together. Look at the rockets life. NONE of them have been attacked. This means we can figure out who they are. We should all come out with our roles now, and say who we attacked last night (because nobody attacked last night was rocket). We'll know who's telling the truth as some of the good guys get picked off. We'll lose a few, but eventually we'll be able to figure it out and win.

I'm Zubat, looks like I took 40 points of damage last night, but because of my healing in my attack I healed 10 and lived with 10 HP. My 10 attack points went to divine last night, meaning divine is clean and not a rocket.

If you guys think im lying and kill me off, you'll all know divine is safe.

If we all do this, we'll be able to catch the rockets in a lie. Lets make it happen guys, and win this fucking thing

Quoting on this page just in case people are lazy and don't scroll back 1 page to see what happened.
  • edited August 2012
    edited for ixta
  • that may be so, but at least he's offering up details. So should you. Think about it, the rockets already know who isn't. Unlike in every other WW though, there aren't exactly key roles. Rockets can't snipe key important people. So it makes sense for us to reveal who we are, particularly because no rockets were attacked last night. By doing this we'll start to create a list of people who are safe (because if Player X dies and is a good guy, and player X attacked player Y last night) that means player Y is known safe. Yes rockets can target player Y then, but eventually we can win it. it's better than fumbling in the dark.

So Flazer, who are you and who did you attack last night? Noticed you didn't reveal
  • Im so god damn confused people can attack during the night?
    Also whats the deal with HP's? man i thought this was gonna be cool lol
  • Why Tyrsis? I'm fairly confident he is onix and is a much more likely target. However, you haven't posted your role or who you attacked last night. Makes me think your a rocket. Otherwise post who you are and who you attacked.
    Can I pm screenshot? Is that cheating?
  • Everyone has attacks they can use <<
  • edited August 2012
    edited for ixta
  • I have not and have never PMed screenshots, nor am I asking you to. This is how WW games have always worked, you can come in here and lie or tell the truth about your role if you want.

I've found a way to for my faction to win, but it doesn't make it impossible for the rockets. They're going to have to get really good at lying, but its doable. If they didn't anticipate this based on their pattern of attacks, then they deserve to lose.

Quite frankly Flazer I think you're just acting like a sore loser. I can't say for certain but I'd be wiling to be you are a rocket and I've just found a damn good way for everybody else to win.
  • Also to NSG, as I said earlier, everybody should say who they attacked last night and who they are. That way, if you die (revealing you are a good guy), then we know you are telling the truth about the guy you attacked which means he is innocent. I fully expect rockets to come in here and make up stories about who they are and who they attacked, but when they die we'll know to take their information as lies.
  • Witch Hunt?

If you float your a witch if you die well atleast you werent a witch lol

• This is hardly a witch hunt. It's a logical method that makes complete sense. The only people who wouldn't want to go along with it, especially at this point, are people who don't want others to know their identity.
  • note to self if i'm ever a wolf kill sb first

Dogtown
  • edited August 2012
    edited my vote
  • edited August 2012
    Eiko

Was gonna vote Flazer cos he is such a bad loser and an arrogant winner....but I'm decent enough unlike him to bad mouth me for no reason...
  • And this is why this game is really disappointing.

So basically you decided we are losing and want everyone to reveal who we are, telling everyone to uncover that shroud of mist and let everyone see the game for who is what, and what is who.

Pretty damn disappointing. Having the mystery of trying to figure out who is who is pretty fun, can be nerve wrecking if put in a corner, can be disastrous in naming who is what and can be false, but with the given layout of the game, its pretty hard to prevent that, and it has just been ruined. Its too bad :-p

So you change the multi dimensional game into a one dimensional game, and I can't believe people are so up to do it. Its too bad.

Disappointed in you and the people who went into it to get rid of the integrity of the game. If you want to figure out who I am, kill me or attack me.

but atleast you aren't as bad as lews. NO ONE IS AS BAD AS LEWS.

Ixta next time lets not have it so the game can easily be ruined like this again.

btw I vote for Tyrsis because of that earlier comment he did, saying he was onix, now not, and not saying who he is. Not voting for anyone who revealed themselves because they are pathetic.

pming screenshots is cheating
    Its tactical dumbass...I've been poisoned by campbell and is on 5hp....this is my last move as there is no heal so its tactics im revealing who I am. Idiot. Lrn2play flaznoob.
  • edited August 2012
    edited for ixta
  • edited August 2012
    you will always be the worst player in any game of werewolf lews, it doesnt matter what role you are given. In some fashion you come by and fuck everything up from it.

and Im actually loling you are gonna die by poison, what kind of noob does that, id rather hit myself than die by poison

btw if you havent noticed, doing this bullshit thing just makes this a game of numbers, rather than a psychological game. boring. go play sk if you really find that fun, damn noobs. too bad Ill still beat you at everything

especially lews, he fucking sucks at everything
    Lol how have i fucked everything up? Show me where...you can't.

Die by poison? So what? Its a game....you die by lynch all the time. Go cry.

This is a game of numbers idiot. If you havent realised, not everyone takes it as seriously as you so they will vote by majority. Anyone who doesnt vote by majority risks standing out.

Go play SK? We all play SK flaznoob.

Flaznoob sucks at life cos he whines about WW...hahaha. I'll just grief you some more little kid.

Awwww flaazzzzzzzzzzz lol. Ya know what, now that you want to make this 'personal', I'll just vote you in every WW game. Happy now?

:P
  • edited August 2012
    edited for ixta
  • Flaze, Lews, stick to the game please. The insults are going too far, take that elsewhere if you want to continue.
  • Seems to be the only interesting thing about this game :P
  • I vote Dogtown
  • I vote ixta
  • Dogtown looks to be the popular vote