Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWVIII: Pokemon TCG

Comments

• yea I had to say, good strategy you used their Trysis
    as I said b4, if anyone says straight up they don't want to play and tell you they are a good guy, most of the ppl who would vote for him in this scenario will be the wolves. especially cuz this is Ty, we all know he is bluffing, he has been playing actively in like every WW game, what makes him wanna quit this one?
  • edited August 2012
    edited for ixta
  • How the eff do you people know all this? Is it just conjecture or are some of you PMing each other?
  • actually i believe united is jigglypuff we should put all our attacks on him

because my proof is sound
  • Isn't it advantageous to keep Jigglypuff alive?
  • edited July 2012
    depends
    Jigglypuff goes for an independent win
    because there are more civilians, there's more chance he could harm civilian roles rather than the wolves
  • edited August 2012
    edited for ixta
  • Well then does Jigglypuff automatically win by just surviving till one of the sides wins? Or does Jigglypuff have to be the last character standing?
  • edited July 2012
    Day 2 has ended!

Koffing (Campbell) has been Knocked Out!

Night has Begun!
    Night will last ~24 hours.

Gl0stix and Tmonsta have failed to post or message me and will be replaced.
    Sandusky will reenter the game as a replacement for Gl0stix!
    Still seeking a replacement for Tmonsta.
  • You shouldn't reenter someone - they'll bring in whatever knowledge.

Sorry Sandusky...
  • Well it might have worked Tyrsis, if I weren't a newbie ;)
    Now you guys almost voted a good guy out. Hope you trust me now though.

No one has been permanently put to sleep right?
    So Jiggly does not seem like a big issue to me..

Going after the people who were voting me seems like a plan?

Sorry Sandusky...
    Hmm... What knowledge are you worried about sandusky having? As far as I know, he doesn't have any information that was more than what can be discovered by simply reading the thread. Unless people already talked about their roles and things to him because he died? That could be a valid concern.

Anyone else have an opinion on this?

Sorry Sandusky...
    No knowledge of anything.... Not sure why being dead would have made me privy to anything...

Was night killed, not lynched, so no idea who dunit. And even if everyone thought my being dead was an opportunity to finally tell someone what role they were (though no one did) I would still have no way of knowing for certain.

• I think it is early in the game and believe him when he says he has no extra knowledge, so let him play?

Just kill off the other inactive role though?
  • edited July 2012
    yea we should let sandusky play another character lol... I highly doubt he has knowledge of anything considering he is a good guy who was killed the first day
  • edited July 2012
    Mod Note

Ok, it's settled then. Sandusky will reenter the game as a replacement for Gl0stix, and Phantom is taking over for Tmonsta.

Night is going to be extended to give Phantom and Sandusky some time to catch up and make a move.
  • *waves to phantom*
  • Back in the game bitches!
  • Night has ended!
    Psyduck (Jesterawx) has been Knocked Out!

Day 3 Begins!
  • Guys we need to get our shit together. Look at the rockets life. NONE of them have been attacked. This means we can figure out who they are. We should all come out with our roles now, and say who we attacked last night (because nobody attacked last night was rocket). We'll know who's telling the truth as some of the good guys get picked off. We'll lose a few, but eventually we'll be able to figure it out and win.

I'm Zubat, looks like I took 40 points of damage last night, but because of my healing in my attack I healed 10 and lived with 10 HP. My 10 attack points went to divine last night, meaning divine is clean and not a rocket.

If you guys think im lying and kill me off, you'll all know divine is safe.

If we all do this, we'll be able to catch the rockets in a lie. Lets make it happen guys, and win this fucking thing
  • Im Vulpix...some twat poisoned me...i also hit divine for 10 and i know now he's not a rocket....divine is either pidgey or charmander...doesnt matter really. Ill die anyways so i might as well come out with who i am...sorry divine..
  • Fuck it, I will play along.

I am Pikachu. The first night I used agility to avoid an attack and the second night I attacked Eiko for 20 damage.
  • I'm Geodude, I attack siletutterfly last night.
  • this isnt how this game is suppose to be played lol
    Im Vulpix...some twat poisoned me...i also hit divine for 10 and i know now he's not a rocket....divine is either pidgey or charmander...doesnt matter really. Ill die anyways so i might as well come out with who i am...sorry divine..
    owned lol that was me
  • edited August 2012
    Onix and I attacked SB. It seems to me some of the quite players are the ones that are team rocket.

I just did a quick look at the list and I would suggest one of these 4:

Eiko
    Dogtown
    Talnoy
    Damdred
  • oooo 1,111 posts i like numbers like that lol
  • There is no rule against what I'm doing. Campbell what is your role, and talnoy?

So far Ty's suggestions seems to good to me. And this might be unfair to use, but notice how ixta didn't say anybody else is going inactive, this would give credibility to his statement I think.
  • im team rocket, koffing to be exact
  • lol as I voted for cambell idk if I would be a rocket, unfort i am a staryu and i attacked you silentbutterfly sorry about that <<
  • Dead people need to be SILENT
    (Campco!)