Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWVIII: Pokemon TCG

Comments

• lol no... SuperWet had the best move... Horn(y) Attack LOL
    That was poor.
  • Lews, you know you would love to see my Horn(y) attack :p
  • Harden.
  • Fury Swipe

• Bubble Beam
  • squirt? wtf kind of attack is "squirt"
  • squirt? wtf kind of attack is "squirt"
    Oh... I think I misunderstood the nature of the conversation....
  • edited July 2012
    Night has Ended!

Togepi (Sandusky) and Krabby (Zeality) have been Knocked out of the competition!

Day has Begun!
    Day will last 48 hours.
  • bah! Team rocket made it through without a scratch...
  • edited July 2012
    You're dead - shhhhh!

Also now 2/3 possible seers are dead. Fucked...

Edit: Still voting Tyrsis. Either he's Onix so he might withstand all these attacks or he's trying to play classically dumb.
  • Tyrsis
  • You're dead - shhhhh!

Also now 2/3 possible seers are dead. Fucked...

Edit: Still voting Tyrsis. Either he's Onix so he might withstand all these attacks or he's trying to play classically dumb.
    Technically he isnt dead just Fainted :P
  • AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thats a chuckle.
  • edited July 2012
    I'm gunna vote Dutch for the blind following of NoSocialGroup's irrational thought process. I would vote for NoSocialGroup himself but I don't like voting the first person and we will know if he is a bad guy later on since he is sticking his neck out already. Anyway we know I am onix or are pretty sure of it and to kill another good guy is just a stupid move unless you are team rocket.

EDIT: Oh yes and another thing if Dutch does turn out to be bad then we can easily just screw over NSG with our pokemon powers or whatever. Either way I don't trust players like Dutch who vote consistently but never speak it is always a recipe for disaster.

EDIT2: And once again if we are unsure if I am Onix or not please can the real Onix then stand up and claim his role? I am sure this would easily set aside all suspicions and doubts. Now after reading all of this it should be quite clear that it is idiotic to vote me unless you are team rocket. Remember SB led the crusade on the last vote after I claimed Onix and I do not consider him an idiot but also consider that Jester, Dutch, Flazer, and Darubian all jumped on the chance to vote me. NSG also voted me after I claimed Onix so another thing to consider.
  • Ty has a point, if you aren't a wolf, you shouldn't vote off a teammate whether they use their role or not. Therefore, let's vote for the person with the least posts, Dutch
  • edited July 2012
    I only voted for you because you wanted to quit Ty...
  • Wait, is Ty playing or not? Now i am confused.
  • I vote Dutch
  • pay attention to the spreadsheet guys. jiggly took 20 damage, so somebody might know who jiggly is, or 2 people with 10 attack, attacked jiggly.

That being said, ty if U say U want to quit you should actually mean it. Beacuse of the format of this thing, it makes keeping you around when you wont be attacking a potential waste of damage.

on my phone right now, so I'm
    reserving my vote for a while.
  • pay attention to the spreadsheet guys. jiggly took 20 damage, so somebody might know who jiggly is, or 2 people with 10 attack, attacked jiggly.

That being said, ty if U say U want to quit you should actually mean it. Beacuse of the format of this thing, it makes keeping you around when you wont be attacking a potential waste of damage.

you try to hide yourself too well my friend :)
  • I'm gunna vote Dutch for the blind following of NoSocialGroup's irrational thought process. I would vote for NoSocialGroup himself but I don't like voting the first person and we will know if he is a bad guy later on since he is sticking his neck out already. Anyway we know I am onix or are pretty sure of it and to kill another good guy is just a stupid move unless you are team rocket.

EDIT: Oh yes and another thing if Dutch does turn out to be bad then we can easily just screw over NSG with our pokemon powers or whatever. Either way I don't trust players like Dutch who vote consistently but never speak it is always a recipe for disaster.

EDIT2: And once again if we are unsure if I am Onix or not please can the real Onix then stand up and claim his role? I am sure this would easily set aside all suspicions and doubts. Now after reading all of this it should be quite clear that it is idiotic to vote me unless you are team rocket. Remember SB led the crusade on the last vote after I claimed Onix and I do not consider him an idiot but also consider that Jester, Dutch, Flazer, and Darubian all jumped on the chance to vote me. NSG also voted me after I claimed Onix so another thing to consider.
    I didn't think I needed reasoning, since I posted my reason with my vote on day 1.
    You asked to be voted out, and since I don't want to annoy anyone else who wants to keep on playing I voted you. If you ARE going to play and post messages as long as the one above, I'll happily change my vote to someone else ;)

But oh well, if you guys want to pick on the new guy I suppose that is alright too.
    By killing me you will be killing another good guy though, so not much point in it?
  • edited August 2012
    edited for ixta

you try to hide yourself too well my friend :)
    On the contrary, Im expalining all my thoughts perfectly rationally. Only he who has no fears posts haphazardy.
  • I vote Divine Wind...for being suspicious
  • I vote Divine Wind...for being suspicious
    I'm not suspicious at all... you're just jealous of my kd xP
  • Moderator Note

Tmonsta and Gl0stix currently appear to be inactive. If they don't show up by "tonight" in the game, I will be seeking to replace them. Anyone who would like to potentially take their place should message me.
  • Ill take both their places