Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Amicitia] vs [Dominion] [Torment]

124»

Comments

• Name: King Dutch 2:13

Planets: 10,835
    Networth: 2,999,884

DEAD, like yesterday, not sure if anyone posted.
  • Name: King Dutch 2:13

Planets: 10,835
    Networth: 2,999,884

DEAD, like yesterday, not sure if anyone posted.
    I thought he was 9k land? Maybe not
  • that was from the first sok we had posted.
  • when have i inter alliance grabbed?
    I landed in your sector and we were in same alliance as Jones. You were one of few who could have broke him after he made a grab and you inter alliance grabbed and left. Pretty sure Helms was there and Lepper
    nope

I left the alliance 2 minutes before I grabbed him

the only time I have ever inter allianced is on inactives or someone that disbanded
  • I intralliance grabbed that terrible anti turtle in party raccoon, but in my defense he sucked.

I think I grabbed someone just before robopirates disbanded, too
  • Oh, and btw, he is dying quickly, so you should all make up your minds in a bit of a hurry.
    Now after 3 days of war we can still see Spijker alive regardless Darubian calling public to help. Again you can't back up your words, why do you even bother to speak tough?
  • When did i ever ask anyone for help?
  • Oh, and btw, he is dying quickly, so you should all make up your minds in a bit of a hurry.
    Now after 3 days of war we can still see Spijker alive regardless Darubian calling public to help. Again you can't back up your words, why do you even bother to speak tough?
    maybe you should get your facts straight, my goal was not to kill him, but to revert him back to newb mode land, we did it in under a day then started shotgunning 1:13 and 1:15. now we are going to finish off mirrodin and end the war
  • its not the best idea leaving kingdoms alive

australia did it with my kingdom and crimson butterfly, yet we still have the same probes to ruin their kingdoms power/res

• lol so looks like the war ended immediately after Mirodin died
    wish he was dead faster so I could've survived lol
  • I intralliance grabbed that terrible anti turtle in party raccoon, but in my defense he sucked.

I think I grabbed someone just before robopirates disbanded, too
    Uhh same sector if I recall correctly.
  • We killed some... I think... No really I do, every once in a while.
  • 3 KDs have not survived the torment

Double Dutch 2:13
    Deadshot 2:13
    Flamingo 2:18
  • yeah double dutch and deadshot wre like 80% Dom kills :) in fact one of them torment was going to pk, but we droppd to less then 2k land in like an hour
  • torment wouldnt have been able to pk them lol, they were to active and torment alone doesnt have the activity. could have tried though