Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Amicitia] vs [Dominion] [Torment]

edited July 2012 in General
Yup. Torment has yet to declare, but i might as well get this started.

Stat Line
2 [Amicitia] 57,924,407 11,584,881
1 [Dominion] 67,988,776 13,597,755
4 [Torment] 48,650,593 9,730,118

Kill List:

Will be edited as the war goes on.

Comments

• edited July 2012
    Oh, and just to make it clear. Spijker got all butt hurt because one of his kd's (mirrodin) was caught powerless by two Ami KD's and they grabbed him, so now he wants war.
  • You know spijker is mirridon right?
  • Mirrodin was a KT of HB and MC, thats y he was powerless. So that means that Ami was grabbing KT's, which everyone knows is frowned on if your not active in the war.
  • See what happens when you make an edit after you post something because you get to wrapped up in other things?
  • Mirrodin was a KT of HB and MC, thats y he was powerless. So that means that Ami was grabbing KT's, which everyone knows is frowned on if your not active in the war.
    Oh, dont sit there and defend him. The land is running dry right now, and TOP KD's need growth. Would you rather top KD's hit someone who is getting killed anyhow or go bash someone else?
  • Why would i defend him? I was killing him until about 5hrs ago. Maybe the top kd's should start grabbing none KT's then. Everyone knows hitting a KT when ur a outside alliance will get u owned, and thats whats happened here. Ami was being a pain in the ass all round during the wars, and now Ami gonna get a war of there own.
  • Wait a second. How could you say Ami was being a pain in the ass about war all round? Each of these KD's made fair grabs, if not we handled it ourselves or allowed others to. Just because Ami decided to stay out of the fights you all had makes them a pain in the ass?
  • Sounds like someone is super mad that they might not archive because they were a dumbass lol
  • ironic coming from one of the most desperate to archieve in this game?
  • edited July 2012
    Btw. Just so everyone knows. Darubain has assured me that he will kill every single kd in torment and dominion. And faithless, thanks for getting it right :)
  • Spijker, you are still throwing a fit over a couple of fair hits. Its silly. You brought dom with you. Ok, i get it. But we know how active Dom is right now. Not a whole lot going on over there. I bet we could stay in war status with them all round and they wouldnt even notice (no offense rook).

You really put your own alliance in a horrible position at this point. I will tell you flat out, once Ami is done killing you we are going to farm every one of your KD's.

So hear this all of you SL's, if you really think you want to stand behind a person who is willing to sacrifice all of you, even though he was already dying, then go for it. Stand there and let us steam roll you.

But if you think you and your sectormates would rather avoid further abuse through the end of this round, you have the chance to leave Torment before Spijker dies. Dont worry about anyone trash talking you for it. It would be a smart move. The only person who will get angry about it is Spijker. But hey, look where his attitude has gotten him thus far. KT'D!
  • Btw. Just so everyone knows. Darubain has assured me that he will kill every single kd in torment and dominion. And faithless, thanks for getting it right :)
    I flat out told you we would rather just leave Dominion alone. Hell, i dont even think we are planning a KT on them at this time. No sense in it. We dont see the point in taking out the few active KD's they have over there. Wouldnt be fair for them to suffer because you are a moron.

• Oh, and btw, he is dying quickly, so you should all make up your minds in a bit of a hurry.
  • Have you even been in a war this round? How are you so sure of yourself? We've been at war all round so I think I know our capabilities. And I have demo, so you lose! A handful of big breakers with %25+ return times will not win you a war. As soon as I drop below 1000 land your army of farmers will evaporate.
  • Wow man! That's awesome! You have one whole kd on your side right now. Lets see who else signs up for this fight. Face it, you made a dumb call, we gave you the chance to shut up and color. You didnt want to take it, instead you wanted to cry about it. So you are going to die for it. Afterwards, we are going to start hitting each of your alliance mates unless they chose to leave your alliance over the dumb call you made.

Oh by the way, we destroyed over 700 of your buddies pp's in less than half an hour. I would have to say we are active enough to cause some problems.
  • where is the part i take my face, a desk, and make an imprint
  • i just think its funny how you say "i have demo so i win"

why do you need demo to win? dont think your alliance could handle us alone?
  • its not tank killer

you can win if its tank killer
  • its not tank killer

you can win if its tank killer
    This i would have to say is very true
  • Well dominon has tank killer
  • edited July 2012
    And demo is a kd not an alliance.....lol

And I still don't even know who he is either!
  • Thank god I did my killing early on so I wasn't caught up in this mess.
  • Thank god I did my killing early on so I wasn't caught up in this mess.
    At least I'm finally getting myself killed this time!
  • You are telling me. Here we are over in ami minding our damn business and spijker wants to act like germany and come over and hit russia. Dumb move.
  • i was the swiss damnit!
  • edited July 2012
    Ok ok. Cory swears he was swiss in all this. But they weren't a force to be reckoned with. Russia on the other hand was all quiet.

New flash guys!

If you see a sleeping wolf in the woods.

Don't wake it.

Bad news.
  • Not to mention, if Torment needs a hand..i could see MC and HB jumping in to put a asswooping on Ami. Then lets see how much shit u talk in here.
  • so HB and MC goes around teaming up with crap alliances so that wars get even more unfair? sounds like dicks to me
  • Not to mention, if Torment needs a hand..i could see MC and HB jumping in to put a asswooping on Ami. Then lets see how much shit u talk in here.
    Turning a 2-1 into a 4-1, sounds like sk, all over 2 hits lol
  • The more you are gather, the better u make us... My honor to be one of the casualties... If u cant fight alone u can ask for help... (thats proven)!
    Its honor to fight against all....

P.S. I am just a soldier throwing his humble opinion

Friendly,

GREEKWARRIOR