Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Amicitia] vs [Dominion] [Torment]

Comments

• Not to mention, if Torment needs a hand..i could see MC and HB jumping in to put a asswooping on Ami. Then lets see how much shit u talk in here.
    I'm starting to think you go from war thread to war thread spewing utter shit. Seriously, why would either of those alliances war with us? This has nothing to do with them.
  • doesnt this darubian idiot ever tire of being wrong?

ami was not only hitting mirrodin but was also helping australia and even posted one of our guys as kt who rolled aust AL

now stop making stuff up you cockstash
  • Oh, let's leave a portion of that story out then qwj. The guy we started the kt on is IN Australia. The only reason you guys are all butthurt about that is because he is your friend.

Well its your friends problem at this point. If he doesn't like his current Al, he shouldn't be in his alliance. And if he is that much of a friend to you guys, then why isn't he in your own alliance?
  • And fuck you dude, I haven't said anything that isn't true.

Mirrodin got caught with his pants down, and took it in the ass. Then he went to dom and complained.

Celest is in australia, he hit his own AL. Australia approached us and asked us to deal with it.

Celest pissed and moaned about it, but seriously, he thought a hit like that would go unnoticed? Dumb on his part I'd say.
  • He didn't really think it would go unnoticed, he posted the hit in pfs lol
  • They are all barking mad.
  • as was pointed out he posted it in the pfs you idiot haha why would you think he expected to go un noticed

so what if hes in australia, KTing him was helping australia, so was dropping the nap with balls early and keeping aus one

it was very obvious to anyone who isnt an idiot that ami AL didnt want war yet wanted to help aus, now he gets jumped for it
  • We never had a nap with balls. Ever. The nap we had with Aus was there long before you two decided to fight.

So just to get the record straight, it is our fault we had a nap with them when you didn't take the time to look at that before you warred them?
  • Oh and let's talk about that nap situation. You guys actually sent lynog over and had him threaten ami with the ghost to get a nap for balls, before any of this happened.

Please, tell me why in the fuck we should work with you after that?
  • weird i asked the al about naps, do did lynog trying to warn him and i was ignored despite him asking for a pa 10 mins later haha... and lynogs advice not taken

either way some ami kds broke kts in dom etc and i saw 1 or 2 hit rain man, then thry decided to help aus by kting one of our guys so got jumped

• Here how it went down. Spijker started crossdressing to get in touch with his fem side a few days ago. He then hit on one of my protected kds. He became powerless so I went easy E n reached back like a pimp n smacked da ho. He QQ all day to everyone n tried to get rook to kt me. We have screamin. Nuff said.
  • nobody sent lynog over he does things he decides to do

we didnt want you to work with us, but actively working against us gets you into the war as i told the al
  • I actually didn't mean to ignore you lol, I must have skipped over the message lol
  • So being kted in a war and being powerless due to sabos means I got caught with my pants down? If you actually believe that then you are a fool. I have never seen an alliance not take action against
    An alliance that grabs its kts while claiming to be neutral. This dude is a fucking joke
  • Seriously, you are running your alliance into the ground. How many people are you all at war with now? And you want to go and pick another fight with someone who is yet again bigger than you.

You just wanted to find a way to war us. Dominions AL doesn't want this war, and you drug them into it. Those were hits on you. Fair hits. Ami wasn't assisting in your KT at all. Point being, you were huge and the top ten where hungry.

Again, your kingdoms have a chance to get away from this war. Tell them to either leave torment before you die or disband your pathetic alliance and save them the trouble.
  • So being kted in a war and being powerless due to sabos means I got caught with my pants down? If you actually believe that then you are a fool. I have never seen an alliance not take action against
    An alliance that grabs its kts while claiming to be neutral. This dude is a fucking joke
    True enough. Everyone knows that if your in war, you can expect hits from the outside, because normally those alliances have no1 else to hit, so they have to hit into warring alliances, BUT the rule has alwasy been, just dont hit KT's. They already have enough trouble trying to defend against a whole alliance or 2, they dont need a top guy from another alliance breaking them.

• Break KTs expect to die. It really is that simple.
  • If you guys seriously think you would pass that hit him then you are stupid. Look at like this, they had one of two options.

Either tap mirrordin and take his land or go and bash someone else.

Just be happy they didn't ruin a round for someone who wasn't alreadt dying/cared. You have already told me you don't care spijker, have you told the rest of your alliance how much you don't care yet? Because maybe they should know how much you don't give a shit about them.

Good leadership qualities right there folks.
  • Darubian you must be new to sk. Shall i explain the war rules to you? Everyone else seems to know them.
  • New to sk? Are you kidding me? Kid I've played this game for over 10 years now. I don't need some punk telling me how to do my job.

By the way, who are you?
  • Darubain always hides because if he doesn't archive he'll have to come up with something else to try to impress the ladies with.
  • Look folks, he can't talk politics at this point, time to start making personal jabs.

You really do suck at this.
  • You are right that they had 2 options

However those options were

Hit mirrodin and take his land...then cause war and lose their kingdom

or go bash someone else
  • Sounds fair. Let's just throw that bash rule out the window. I love ruining a round for someone because they were to small.
  • nobody was forcing them to bash, but hit a kt and you take a risk...this time it didnt pay off
  • Look it was simple. There was a war. Amicitia said they were neutral but then started hitting kts. And you don't understand why we declared? Lol.
  • You declared because you were pissed because you were tapped. Then we started to kt your friend. You only declared to save celest. Admit it.

What's sad is you are going to allow the people following you to be slaughtered. And we are going to do a pretty good job at that. So by the end of the day, it will be game on. I hope your war famished kd's can handle it, because we have a lot of goons who have been sitting around all round.
  • Darub.. you are shit... /end thread
  • Keep telling yourself that mate. Still running a better game this round than you.
  • Darub.. you are shit... /end thread