Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Amicitia] vs [Dominion] [Torment]

Comments

• So being kted in a war and being powerless due to sabos means I got caught with my pants down? If you actually believe that then you are a fool. I have never seen an alliance not take action against
    An alliance that grabs its kts while claiming to be neutral. This dude is a fucking joke
    We hit others as well and again I owed u. U mad?? QQ Now be a good Rhiahna and take your beating.

• So being kted in a war and being powerless due to sabos means I got caught with my pants down? If you actually believe that then you are a fool. I have never seen an alliance not take action against
    An alliance that grabs its kts while claiming to be neutral. This dude is a fucking joke
    We hit others as well and again I owed u. U mad?? QQ Now be a good Rhiahna and take your beating.

Rihanna didnt take her beating, she went public and wrote a song about it.
  • 4 v 1 seems stupid, no matter what the reason. Haha.
  • New to sk? Are you kidding me? Kid I've played this game for over 10 years now. I don't need some punk telling me how to do my job.

By the way, who are you?
    Truth and good question. Who is faithless? Besides some fuck spouting off, hoping to gain favor with the game's largest cheating base. For future rounds, perhaps?
  • I dont need to get favors from anyone, i roll bitches like you and darubian all on my own.
  • I never seem to run into your kds faithless. Do you take off the rounds I play or something?

Not being a dick i genuinely have never known who you are
  • Lol.. Love that my little hit stirred up an entire war :)

For the record:
    I didn't know Mirodin had been a KT, I don't read on here that much.
    I could have broken you with power as well though, didn't even calc for powerless.
    Nice going on my KT, you are well on your way to finishing me within 24 hours.

Thanks for giving me a month off ;)
    Good luck and see y'all next round / at the Pokemon WW thingy.

• why are u posting gayr haha u dont even play and are still haunting us with your shit talking hahah
  • lol now throt needs to open a bottle and take a minute to read the whole thread - darubian is talking politics about throt SL... that must be fun to read
  • edited July 2012

why are u posting gayr haha u dont even play and are still haunting us with your shit talking hahah
    Because I love you qjizzfill.
  • lol now throt needs to open a bottle and take a minute to read the whole thread - darubian is talking politics about throt SL... that must be fun to read
    Can throt write a short summary when finished?
  • I dont need to get favors from anyone, i roll bitches like you and darubian all on my own.
    Funny because you have never "rolled" me. Still don't know who you are there buster.
  • Faithless has ignored tellin me his kds for ages. Im still pretty sure hes just a forum multi of lynogs, they even talk the same!
  • full retard?
  • Im Donald Trump 1:2. I have no reason to fear telling anyone who i am, almost every round i play everyone knows who i am. Darubian, you are a full def turtle with like 30 wins over inactives, keep talkin trash noob.
  • Can throt write a short summary when finished?
    long story short... darubian who told everyone not playing is again referring the alliance as his alliance that is not even close to the reality. also he's talking about some strange sentences that has a word "fair" in it but feels like he has read only part of SK dictionary (well actually we understood it last round already).

feels like this time he afraid throt a bit so he picked throts secmate to trash, who has been a KT for hmm... something like 3 or 4 days and telling that he's going down fast
  • For the record Darubnub, I never asked the boys for anything including "saving me" as you said. I was stuck on the wrong side of the war because my sector voted to stay and I respect that, but I don't respect our newb AL for picking a fight over some BS. It is what it is and I don't regret any of it. Oh and all you guys did was get me powerless for 6 tics, congrats. Next time clean the shite out your mouth before you speak
    shouldnt have abandoned ye, looks like youve had a fun round haha
  • By the sounds of it, torment is falling apart on you over there spijker.
  • funny how i was pretty pissed arbites kting the flazer impersonator, ofc it was zeal

and ofc he didnt care if he died or not
  • Why did they KT me?
  • when have i inter alliance grabbed?
  • Did Zeal do it when he hijacked your account?
  • nah just disbanded lol
  • edited July 2012
    Should have intralliance grabbed, that would have been even better :(

I didnt have the heart to do it to pers haha, could probably have rolled jeff with his s2 kd.
  • Im Donald Trump 1:2. I have no reason to fear telling anyone who i am, almost every round i play everyone knows who i am. Darubian, you are a full def turtle with like 30 wins over inactives, keep talkin trash noob.
    Wait, I thought house was trump?
    Yea... ok faithless, who did you group with this round if you're Donald Trump?
  • Arbites never KTed Zeal. We just rolled him twice and he went inactive before he noticed I am sure.
  • All i did was grab someone and i dont think i logged in again after that. Went camping and didnt return :-p
    Yea... ok faithless, who did you group with this round if you're Donald Trump?
    Darth Bane,Weapon X. First time grouping with them, was supposed to group with Cobras but shit got fucked up and ended up grouping up with some new guys.
  • when have i inter alliance grabbed?
    I landed in your sector and we were in same alliance as Jones. You were one of few who could have broke him after he made a grab and you inter alliance grabbed and left. Pretty sure Helms was there and Lepper
    was that S2?