Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Throt

Comments

• And as for danks post that I skimmed, I bring up accomplishments because you pride yourself on being a big badass that can pull strings etc etc.

The point you clearly missed is that someone who doesnt care to do it, can do it better than you. The people who try, are miles ahead.
  • Zeal, I think pie was talking about dank, but I could be wrong.
  • Possibly, I just assume hes talkng about me as he usually is. Im not an attentive enough lover I guess, makes him angry :(
  • leave throt alone. he at least plays for fun.
  • also, why give people shit for having multiple accounts anymore? It's been 13 years of it being a problem; give it a fucking rest.
  • edited June 2012
    I pride myself in pulling strings thats a new one. Pretty sure Ive always done things on my own and never relied on anyone. It's just setting yourself up for failure around here. Like Im going to depend on this player base look at Darubian sucking dick to make top 300. Give an example of someone helping me... oh thats right never happened. You got the wrong impression of FC it's people that can do things on their own sink or swim. The black sheep. Yall spend so much time giving a shit what someone else thinks about you that you dont realize you ruined the game. Nobody new wants to suck bot dick to boost their sk ego and impress you. Thats why there is hardly anybody here.

Welcome back Lynog.
  • Oh please dank, its always a bigger fish with you ;)

Its usually you speaking of how you and your crew will run the show and punish the world but I have yet to see it :(
  • edited June 2012
    Im referring to myself doing things dont pretend. Only person I asked to do shit was Darubian and he bitched out. Im telling you how to fix the game. You think sucking bot cock will work but you are wrong. People act like Im crazy for suggesting you kill cheaters. On any other game it is a given but no not here in backward kingdoms.
  • Im referring to myself doing things dont pretend. Only person I asked to do shit was Darubian and he bitched out. Im telling you how to fix the game. You think sucking bot cock will work but you are wrong. People act like Im crazy for suggesting you kill cheaters. On any other game it is a given but no not here in backward kingdoms.
    We killed the bot's under the IP that caused problems.

Another day down, still don't see Kesha in our news.
  • dank has a pretty big mouth

I hated him ever since he called my girlfriend a mop :-p
  • edited June 2012
    Look Scars you dumbass noob. Stop pretending and accept we all know they were on Kesha's server. It was his bots operating under several IPvSK on the game. You take his word that an imaginary guy is playing 50 accounts and causing problems. Nobody cares who that was for whatever reason we'll just accept the theory. So you go oh Kesha some of the people you gave access to are causing problems. We're just going to KT the ones under a specific IPvSK from your bot and not the rest. He's over there just laughing his fucking ass off at you. I'm doing the same. Then you come here and post that dumb ass shit like you're talking to some preschooler. Get the fuck out of here with that shit and don't tell me to not talk shit in a thread somebody made to talk shit at somebody he shouldn't even be talking shit at. Mufuka has no right to talk shit to anybody after pretty much ruining the game with that immunity to bot bs. Nobody should be using a bot, nobody should be giving immunity to cheaters, and the second you did this the game was pretty much done. Anyone end gamings a fucking idiot.
  • dank do you have proof Kesha has multiple IPs and were the Muffin Mans?
  • edited June 2012
    I thought it was common knowledge. I can't believe that this is even being asked. Why would anyone need proof there is only one bot on the server? Kesha himself was here posting that it was his bots but not him running them. Then for whatever reason you guys decided that was fine. You will just protect the ones he isn't actively KTing with. Ridiculous.
    I'm wrong you are right... he aint doing anything wrong. Practically Ghandi.
  • I thought it was common knowledge. I can't believe that this is even being asked. Why would anyone need proof there is only one bot on the server? Kesha himself was here posting that it was his bots but not him running them. Then for whatever reason you guys decided that was fine. You will just protect the ones he isn't actively KTing with. Ridiculous.
    Dank. Can you please save us?
  • the correct way to spell ghandi is gandhi
  • No, I can't. You will ruin s1 just like happened to s2 and there is absolutely nothing that I can do to prevent it.
  • I knew all the bots were being run with Moo - i was asking if he was controlling all of them. dank I've never seen anyone suck their own dick more than you
  • edited June 2012
    You knew all the bots were running Moo and accept it was a leprechaun running them. You're a bright fellow. Gee I'd love to argue more with you it's been so insightful.
  • edited June 2012
    none of the bot shit would have happened if you didn't multi rape fepo 10 rounds ago
  • True.. this is ultimately Dank's doing. Yet he's the one who's pissed off.
  • edited June 2012
    I'm actually intent on destroying the game and I'm just mocking you guys. I don't actually care if the problem is solved. You should ask around if you believe otherwise. I lead you into believing you're somehow going against my will and in response you do the dumbest crap ever. Like going NAP with a guy that continues raping you. Refusing to target him because that somehow means I win but its in your head. You know you should but you can't. In reality I just use it as justification to cheat and do whatever I want to any random player that I target. Have you actually seen me KT a Lithuanian? How bout this do you think I have only one persona on this game? Ask around you'll find out I always have a backup plan to play the round out.
  • edited June 2012
    No, you've definitely got multiple personalities. You started the round normal, then turned into a weirdo.
  • Didnt Kesha make that attack because he was being kidnapped by an R/R player?
  • Wait..

You have the nerve to speak of skill? I have never claimed to be good at SK. Unlike 95% of the people here, I truly play for the fun. See I know I suck, when are you going to see that you are much worse than me. I for one have never thrown such a tantrum to rage quit. You, Bro, take this way too personal. Take a joke as just that.. a joke. Don't come back with this long winded explanation of how blah, blah, blah.. I use to have respect for you until you started to become more and more like Lynog more concerned about a public persona than anything else. But Lynog has the skill to back up his persona, whereas you are just a joke and coming from me.. that's says a lot.

P.S. I still love you..
    That awkward moment you realize I wasnt talking to you.

Ps. I frequently say I am bad at sk, where have you been?
    Yep! My fuk up! I still love you..

Btw we all know I'm not wrong, you just changed the question. Can I AL for you and Bob next round?

• If you do at least listen to us when we offer advice this time.
  • If you do at least listen to us when we offer advice this time.
    Oh no you see this time I'm just the figurehead and will push whatever buttons the two of you say to.. I will take all the credit and when people get mad I can just say.. wasn't me, talk to Bob. Or Zeality is the man in charge.. or somethin similar.
  • Oooo, CIVIL WAR TIME!
  • Didn't dank want to team up with kesha before this round?
  • I'm down with Bob
  • Didn't dank want to team up with kesha before this round?
    dank's ultimate strategy is to completely obliterate any and all chances of being a either a reputable SK player or forum member in order to justify the nihilistic position of destroying the game. He's exceeding effective at the first part of that plan.