Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Throt

Comments

• edited June 2012
    Yes the bots have hit everyone. They've been raping and threatening people all round you fucktard. Since when does it even matter, oh that's right it was always free land until Gefhar showed up with Darubian as the leader. Congrats worst AL ever.
  • lol - Yeah you're right, Kesha has really messed people up this round, "fucktard".

Don't worry everybody, just dank, nothing to see here.
  • Im confused, what Kd is darubian this round? And who is troth? Biohazzard also played this round?
  • Bwahahahah!
  • ? Send me ingame :). Sector 2:11
  • Yo throt is cooler then whoever is making fun of him.
  • Throt wins the thread cause Bob Dole says so.
  • Does it change your mind to know Pie likes throt?
  • As it doesn't have to deal with running an alliance, no.
  • I like Bob too, but I never see Bob anymore.. only this TMonsta fag running around all Willy-Nilly like HE actually would get a second glance from Bob. And Bob loved Bazinga so fuk off TMonsta, I wouldn't let you in my alliance anyways, Bob? Yes.. You? only right before I delete.
  • edited June 2012
    Loved Bazinga? I liked Bazinga as a good place to die in, and as a whole it had good people involved. But as I recall the stubborn leader was too foolish to take offered advice that could have made Bazinga great. So no, Bob Dole never loved Bazinga. Bazinga was okay but a huge disappointment because it could have been so much better. That's the problem Pie, you could be a good AL, but you never learn.
  • Shut up TMonsta.. you can't speak for Bob. Bob told me directly he loved Bazinga and he thought the AL was one handsome mutha-humper. So you're just lying to make yourself look better!
  • edited June 2012
    Who in blue blazes do you think you are talking to Bob Dole like that? Bob Dole tried to talk to you like a man and that's how you respond? Bob Dole is disappointed yet again.
  • Back on topic this thread is about Darubian anf his imaginary friend being the worst ALs in SK history. Prove me wrong and name anyone else that NAPd 27 multis at round start.
  • THROT IS AWESOME
  • How on earth do you have the desire to come her everyday for the past at least three years and bitch about multis and lithuanians?

Dont say youre trolling or its for lulz, cause thats bs. Nobody can troll for that long, you obviously genuinely hate multis and liths to a degree that is pretty unreasonable.
  • edited June 2012
    Why you come here at all? You want people to love you these are your fake friends. I want to play the game yall need to leave. Im just as tired of reading yalls fake shit. I dont give a fuck if it ruins your gay parade charade whatever. If yall started jumping off a cliff Id wax the ledge fuck you pussies. You come here choose who you want to kill for less than your friends are doing. Dont tell your alliance shit stack everthing influence votes tell them to play for wherever they land. Stick it all on a bot and laugh if anyone complains. Like I give a shit what you think youre everything I dislike thats why I stay.
  • I love Zeality... When his name is preceded by those two lovely letters K and T.
  • Wat.

Pretty sure I'm near the top for people who don't value SK relationships. I do what seems most amusing :)

Also lol@you, youve been around for what, 5x as long as me and yet I can get more accomplished in a day than you can ina whole round. The sad thing is I dont even have the desire to, you're just a joke throwing a tantrum because you have zero skill, zero influence and you're even losing your ability to make us laugh :(
  • edited June 2012
    You are one of many that talk about accomplishments. Ill refer you to my previous post. You cant deny its true yet you feel you accomplished something. If you did what I tell you then you will accomplish something. Going against the grain is hard. Going with the flow is easy. You see me piss all over my SK friends when they decide to take that path. I stand my ground even if I am alone. Against all odds I throw my set up. FC till I die. 3 years... try 14.
  • its not like dank can amount to anything other than a panu remake
  • Wait..

You have the nerve to speak of skill? I have never claimed to be good at SK. Unlike 95% of the people here, I truly play for the fun. See I know I suck, when are you going to see that you are much worse than me. I for one have never thrown such a tantrum to rage quit. You, Bro, take this way too personal. Take a joke as just that.. a joke. Don't come back with this long winded explanation of how blah, blah, blah.. I use to have respect for you until you started to become more and more like Lynog more concerned about a public persona than anything else. But Lynog has the skill to back up his persona, whereas you are just a joke and coming from me.. that's says a lot.

P.S. I still love you..
  • i love how nothing changed, everyone still feeding the troll named dank, im so glad he is still around...
  • we arent glad you are around
  • i love how nothing changed, everyone still feeding the troll named dank, im so glad he is still around...
    Yeah please stop spamming the AFs it is really annoying.
  • edited June 2012
    If you really wanted me to leave you could do what I ask. I would be bored and leave. I absolutely love pointing out the flaws in the alliances and players personas. I have almost no interest in the actual game.
  • This thread exists because this thread exists.
  • edited June 2012
    Lets use muffin man this fake person as an example. The ipvsk all lead to Kesha. He says oh thats someone else on it. So we dont count 50 accounts as his give immunity to 30 more. Then these dipshits are like Kesha didnt do shit this round an angel. Get out of here with that bs even retarded people would be insulted.
  • Lets use muffin man this fake person as an example. The ipvsk all lead to Kesha. He says oh thats someone else on it. So we dont count 50 accounts as his give immunity to 30 more. Then these dipshits are like Kesha didnt do shit this round an angel. Get out of here with that bs even retarded people would be insulted.
    The muffin man accounts had the same IP as Kesha?
  • Wait..

You have the nerve to speak of skill? I have never claimed to be good at SK. Unlike 95% of the people here, I truly play for the fun. See I know I suck, when are you going to see that you are much worse than me. I for one have never thrown such a tantrum to rage quit. You, Bro, take this way too personal. Take a joke as just that.. a joke. Don't come back with this long winded explanation of how blah, blah, blah.. I use to have respect for you until you started to become more and more like Lynog more concerned about a public persona than anything else. But Lynog has the skill to back up his persona, whereas you are just a joke and coming from me.. that's says a lot.

P.S. I still love you..
    That awkward moment you realize I wasnt talking to you.

Ps. I frequently say I am bad at sk, where have you been?