Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Throt

124»

Comments

• You have the nerve to speak of skill? I have never claimed to be good at SK. Unlike 95% of the people here, I truly play for the fun. See I know I suck, when are you going to see that you are much worse than me.
    throt was just wondering couple of days ago that haven't seen anyone talking "if i'd play seriously I'd be top3 KD" couple of years ago it was possible to hear it at least once in a round

Pretty sure I'm near the top for people who don't value SK relationships. I do what seems most amusing :)
    SK relationships are fun - you can fight with your family or against them but either way you'll have fun
    leave throt alone. he at least plays for fun.
    you don't see often someone asking if he may grab your land... somewhy 95% people who answer would prefer to keep it :-))
  • If I played seriously I might crack top 25... MIGHT!!
  • edited June 2012
    I wanted access to Keshas server so I could NAP and bot rape everyone. His script is so confusing that you would have to learn scouse so I scrapped that idea and went back to making fun of everyone for taking it in the bum. You have to invest time into the bot which to me defeats the purpose its easier for most to just multi. Also your ipvsk wont match. You gotta remember I am not the good guy I am troll.
  • The overall joke here is that we dont put any effort in whatsoever... We play and if we get multid or KTd or whathaveyou, we move on. Meanwhile you are always planning your next big plan for domination.

Sux

• My plan for domination works perfectly. S2 is done and S1 is NAP with a bot. I win checkmate. BCart you may unplug the server its been fun.
  • So who has missed me :)
  • I missed ya. Even though I talk hella smack to you at least you have a motive and understand why you say things. Arguing with your puppets that are brain dead and parroting your lines isnt any fun.
  • Wait. Dank caused the end of s2 and the uni nap on s1.

Dank, weed is bad bro.
    If you being back meant Dank would shut up, I'd miss you.
  • You keep responding cuz ur on my dick.
  • You keep responding cuz ur on my dick.
    you're gay dank?
    who the fuck is this?
  • edited June 2012
    xFCx was actually created to destroy the game not to destroy Lithuanians. This came about as a result of BCarts forum mods saying that nobody could cheat on the game after I discovered the original LT bot over a decade ago. He always appointed cheater mods even ones busted the previous round. Everytime I found a cheat or exploit they denied it. What followed was a war with the mods. Keep in mind we infiltrated LT to see how deep the rabbit hole was. I ran those top accounts I had mods remove posts and players deny blatant cheating for me. We made it our mission to expose all of the cheating taking place, and partake in cheating since the top players were doing so. To accomplish this feat I brought in people from outside the game knowing the player base here was passive. People were actually claiming it wasn't possible to cheat. So we stunted and showed proof to everyone repeatedly. The result of this was that people began to leave. When I realized they were clicking their scores again the mods said it's not possible becuse they had been doing it all along. We posted in every alliance a step by step guide how to do it. People flipped out and everyone started to click. The game was really fun during that time but when he fixed that exploit most of those people left. It wasn't a level playing field and everyone knew what was going on. We followed that up by hacking LT/TAG and posting them sharing passwords. Mass emails went out to every single SK player letting them know about it. If you look at how you guys are now playing you might understand this better. Cheating is embraced. Legit people steer clear of this game. Bots, farming, stacking etc. is all embraced. No legitimate player in their right mind would stay here. People begged us to stop talking about it just as you are doing now and we laughed. This slow death is the seed that we planted so long ago to make the legit players leave for other games. BCarts refusal to do anything to stop it is his own fault. I'm the bad guy for talking about it, but nobody is bad for doing it. This is why the game is dead.

Now I'm not saying we made every player leave, but I am saying that we deliberately exposed these things with the intention of making people leave. It was our way of flipping you guys off as you sit there smirking and believing the whole game is stacked in every conceivable way. xFCx was never about score it was all about pissing in your pot. The funniest thing to me is that it's going to continue this way until only 2 people are left playing, and when that happens I'm going to multi rape that other guy.
  • edited June 2012
    Your bots are only a substitute for real players. Its not that people dont like these games they just arent fooled anymore. No matter how many fake people you create Ill still be around to tell anyone real whats up.

Thats a long post but a condenced decade long battle.
  • Yeah, i read the first sentence and the last sentence and knew enough to skip the rest. More useless drivel where Dank claims he is the most awesome influential legit player on sk.
    Love you
  • Lol no offense Dank, for a first glance I thought your post was the spambots...

use some paragraphs and indentations next time. Such a big chunk!!!
  • throt thinks that anyone who read that long post should say so cause that list is a lot shorter :-D

no offence dank but next time make rather 10 different posts than 1 so long... throt thinks he lost track somewhere on the 2nd line
  • I read it.
  • I read the word dank then I stopped
  • Darubian see how it needs to be done
    June 16, 16:04:36 the [Stunner] alliance has declared war with the [UNItetheMATRIX] alliance.
    Not just a tough talk that ooh I'm so cool and strong but real actions.
    But stunners made throts day - givving tons of sabos to be able grab with nearbash/bash hits :-))
  • throt should be proud to be a Stunner KT. I don't pretend to embrace an aura of honor but we don't KT for no reason.
  • I fail to see how stunner has anything to do with me. I told you i would hit you this round throt. I did. I'm done with you.
  • RIP throt
  • REVENGE FOR THROT

You can't probe maybenow (1:7) because they are dead.
  • well done, throt will be back next round for some revenge