Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stunner !!

Comments

• What about stunner kingdoms that hit in our sectors?
  • edited May 2012
    Post them up for grabbacks. Again we've gotten a few Arbites hits in the last 12 hours and Squirrel keeps reassuring everyone that they're going after the multis.
  • Post them up for grabbacks. Again we've gotten a few Arbites hits in the last 12 hours and Squirrel keeps reassuring everyone that they're going after the multis.
    ditto on the grabbacks of rogue stunner kds not exclusively hitting multis/kts
  • I have to say this is a stupid policy and will earn you no friends on Uni Policy terms.
  • Post them up for grabbacks. Again we've gotten a few Arbites hits in the last 12 hours and Squirrel keeps reassuring everyone that they're going after the multis.
    I cant control everyone. People are gonna do what they wanna do but they are a minority
  • Well that's a stupid policy and will earn you no friends on Uni Policy terms.
  • Who thought of arson retals? They should be held accountable in future rounds, they will probably push stupid policies again.
  • is it really in the wrong thread though? i mean im talkin about retard ALs that are not killing cheats. the fall under the same retardness as these guys arsoning for fair grabs. one and the same to me a tard is a tard
  • Who thought of arson retals? They should be held accountable in future rounds, they will probably push stupid policies again.
    Yea, who thought of letting cheaters go early in this round? They should be held accountable in future rounds, they will probably push stupid policies again.

Honestly, if it were all mid-sized KDs hitting us right now, we'd be doing all grabbacks AND the uni would wish we were doing arsons.
  • We are trying to kill bots......do you have a target suggestion?
  • is it really in the wrong thread though? i mean im talkin about retard ALs that are not killing cheats. the fall under the same retardness as these guys arsoning for fair grabs. one and the same to me a tard is a tard
    Only alliance that appears to not be killing cheats is AgressivePassive. And they have the most bot KDs of all.
    Only alliance that appears to not be killing cheats is AgressivePassive. And they have the most bot KDs of all.
  • and who are the cheats? It seems to me AP is actually hitting active players killing bots. Now if you have Named Targets I can have my alliance work on then I can change tactics.
  • veigar is a good stunner...
    I really like him and do well with him want to play a game?
    just finished a few games...got to study now...but we could schedule something...
    i promisse not to lane with smite...
  • edited May 2012
    NVM thought you were someone else.
  • hahaha and now Stunner is threatening to KT me for fair grabs. This is the most pathetic excuse of an alliance I have ever seen. The balls are admirable but 3 sectors pushing a retarded policy on the uni is only gonna see you wiped out.

Correction...you hit...you got 3 arsons...you said this"and now I will roll your sector mates :)" and you were told "read the msg everyone is warned before...and consider this an escalation warning from your msg below...you will be a KT if you do as stated...remember we do not bluff here in stunner"
  • are you all putting this as a retroactive policy some of my alliance mates got arson'd from hits days ago
  • Lets war stunner all I do is hit there anyway cuz of fucking naps.
  • hahaha and now Stunner is threatening to KT me for fair grabs. This is the most pathetic excuse of an alliance I have ever seen. The balls are admirable but 3 sectors pushing a retarded policy on the uni is only gonna see you wiped out.

If you were hitting bots instead of the guys that are trying to kill bots, probably wouldn't have an issue here prime.
  • are you all putting this as a retroactive policy some of my alliance mates got arson'd from hits days ago
    the policy the problems/retal officer is executing is wait 24hrs to see if anyone can grab back...if not then an arson retal topic is created till the arsons are complete and then the topic is deleted
  • It won't even need to be me that hits you and yours again cobras, this policy is going to get you warred upon whether i make another fair grab or not. And good riddance to such trash.

EDIT: And if I got rolled afterwards Scars, I'd take it on the chin and say fair play. My issue here is with being threatened with a KT if i make another fair grab after being arsoned.
    Prime u did not get grabbed back for 24 hrs so then the only grab back policy was 3arsons...so "take it on the chin" as you said you would

All in on was one of the first to get the 3 arsons and he has said nothing...im assuming he went "well they told me it would happen" and went on with his day

as Scars said if everyone hit multis/bots/cheaters(which there are enough at all land sizes that everyone can from #1 to #400) then stunner would never be doing retals of any sort
  • Have you warred bots before? If so, what was the outcome? Did you teach them a lesson not to comeback? I will answer for you; they probably came back regardless the next round.

Arson retals are as bad as being multid for a fair grab... Still regular people getting punished for playing the game. No difference :p
  • Looks like Kesha is taking care of the problem. Seems some of the bots actually keep this game from being ruined by jackasses!
  • Wow. So now we're championing the multis and scolding the alliance with a questionable policy directed to keep firepower going against the multis.

I'm making a multi army. Fuck you people.
  • Where do you find entertainment in multi killing? It changes nothing overall so obviously you do it cause you like hitting bots.
    We manage solid wars every so often without bot intervention, so why the crusade?
  • Hence why Kesha's bots are left alone (or should have been). If multis DO intervene with the game, then there's a problem.

I feel like I'm talking to a kid who just keeps asking why after I explain the next simple step in logic. Don't worry, I will show you all why you kill multis in a few days with some empirical presentation.
  • Bots are killing the game only because people decide to nap for weeks to try and kill them. How is that fun? If a game isn't fun people will stop playing. I haven't seen bots kill peopLe this round that weren't hitting them repeatedly or being a general ass in the pfs
  • Right, teach us oh great one. We who have never warred multis during Uni NAPs.
  • Look you don't have to be in on it if you don't want. Stunner's policy is just saying "fuck off" if you're hitting a KD in it because we are trying to engage the multis.
  • Do you throw rocks at your garbage men?