Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stunner !!

KesKes
edited May 2012 in General
Now that I have your attention !!

Seems we have an alliance that behaves like LuminatX of Old :) arsons for Retals lol... Brings back good Memories.

That said it has no place in Sk now -- So what give with all these Sectors!!!

Sector Message: Stunner grab policy - u get grabbed back & if not u get 3 arsons

Comments

• If they start arsoning for fair grabs I start posting KT's.

That's my policy.
  • If you work on the multis it won't come to that.

If you don't, then enjoy your arsons. We don't have time to waste WLs.
  • Are you testing that statement?
  • Update from the Stunner Alliance...

Posted on May 21, 22:43:28Our kingdom Remy LeBeau (1:1) bravely defended against All in One (2:3) and lost 903 planets.

3 Arsons completed

Posted on May 22, 01:34:08May 22, 01:33:22 Our kingdom Mt Axefall (1:7) bravely defended against EC Massive (2:3) and lost 469 planets

3 Arsons completed

Everyone should be hitting multis...and if you don't and you hit in Stunner the Sector Message displayed in each sector is not a bluff...
  • Mhmmm, completely agree, why should Stunner sit there and take out the multis while other alliances feed off them?? . If you don't want a arson then just follow suit and help get rid of the multis....
  • Ive always thought x3 Arsons for a grab was acceptable. That being said, if you send us the SoM of the KD you hit and its within the "open" range then arsons will most likely be suspended. If you borderline bash and expect to get away with it, you deserve the arsons. Kill the multis FFS and we can get back to SK as it should be.
  • its cute aint it :P
  • Well, in that case, maybe it should be 33x arsons.
  • hit again, get retalled again and if you keep doing it? Hope you liked you KD
  • edited May 2012
    If they start arsoning for fair grabs I start posting KT's.

That's my policy.
    Doubt it.

• i got 100 plus arsons off them without hittin in their alliance once (they had a different name then but the same scrubs were in it)

they also used the same multies on me twice and not one alliance batted an eyelid.

they need to be crushed into the floor to teach them a lesson
  • You guys are hilarious. Youre forcing people to play SK your way or you threaten to wreck their KDs. Do you not see the irony here?

Should just AL next round and KT you for playing the wrong planet type. Gonna name my alliance [DWorKT].
  • What you talking about Lynog? Which alliance? I can assure you 1:1 were not anything to do with arsoning you so don't tar us all with the same brush thanks.
  • Im actually tempted to kill off All for One and EC massive, i just checked there SOSN and they have been grabbing 800+ land every single time there WL's get home for the past 4 days, they have no intentions of helping with bots and are taking advantage of the situation knowing they wont get retals done against them because we are busy fighting a war.
  • guess we should get their SoMs then and stop killing the bots.
  • Ok we will...
  • i agree with bot killing being so very boring BUT these ALs cant justify killing legitimate KDs and not killing cheats. It pathetic. Id agree if there was a war or if there was just constant hits in one alliance but none of that happened. There was proven multies arsoning me and also failing on me the secont time i was posted and these alliances didnt do a thing but say the guy was legit (even though he IP and Interacted on 3 or 4 kds). Great leaders of sk would be turning in their E-graves if they seen this shit
  • I am a great leader returned from the grave.
  • Zeal, I thought for sure your alliance would be:

[RageQuitLikeAPro]

And Lynog, we are a different alliance. Our current AL didnt like the direction of our previous one so we recreated. I did enjoy my old mates there personally.. even the "Multis" which wasnt so much a multi as it was 3 people sharing an IP. The definition of multi is one person using multiple accounts. Many people, even NSG, admit that Jester wasn't a multi. He did break the rules with matching IPs and Interaction, but please don't throw the term multi around unless you know what it truly means.

We arent forcing anyone to play by our rules, we are just playing by them. If 3 arsons"wreck" your KD, then you need much more help than any of us could ever hope to offer you. Again, if you send us the SoM of the KD you grabbed and its in the "open" range.. then we mmore than likely wont retal that as it truly was a "fair" hit. Its the borderline bashes where you roll over people with all their defense at home that we truly have a problem with.
  • edited May 2012
    Haha I really got under your skin for doing that I see, still havent let it go from months ago. Poor old Pie havin his feelings hurt :(

Nobody can prove his family did the probings , IPinteraction means he may as well have signed onto all 3 accounts gor all we know.
    Its been said more than once that 3arsons is for first offense and im pretty sure it was said itll escalate. That in my books is trying to force people to kill multis,(waste of time)
  • i agree with bot killing being so very boring BUT these ALs cant justify killing legitimate KDs and not killing cheats. It pathetic. Id agree if there was a war or if there was just constant hits in one alliance but none of that happened. There was proven multies arsoning me and also failing on me the secont time i was posted and these alliances didnt do a thing but say the guy was legit (even though he IP and Interacted on 3 or 4 kds). Great leaders of sk would be turning in their E-graves if they seen this shit
    what exactly is the point your trying to prove Lynog?
    what has killing legitimate players and "multis" have to do with Stunners and their Arson retal policy which is the ACTUAL point of this thread.

Please keep your QQing in the designated threads you know what how about you create one and go nuts that way if people want to actually read your QQing they know where to go.

Thank You
  • Look I can't keep up with all these god damn mystis in g2 and others in g1 not participating by hitting 3000 land multis. All they do is hit the normal players because they can and they are sky rocketing because of it. So honestly I want the NAPs dropped but until then I'm hitting whatever I can to grow.
    what exactly is the point your trying to prove Lynog?
    what has killing legitimate players and "multis" have to do with Stunners and their Arson retal policy which is the ACTUAL point of this thread.

Please keep your QQing in the designated threads you know what how about you create one and go nuts that way if people want to actually read your QQing they know where to go.

Thank You
    im not reffering to your shitty alliance, im referring to all alliances. Multies have always been and will always be universally KTed, well thats until idiots like this new wave of ALs started to lead. Please pie dont feed me the bullshit of that guy asking his mother in law and sister to all login to sk and arson me 1mins apart from one another, Your making yourself look silly trying to justify it, Its a Bcart rule that you cant interact with a matching IP. end of
  • once again your not understanding what im saying the point your trying to make isnt relevant to this thread, If you cleared your eyes of the tears that are obstructing your vision you'll see it.
  • lol Zeal It pissed me off at the time, but now I just like to reminence :-D

and you failing on me isnt what upset me, its the fact we had a pretty decent sector going and once you suicided.. we lost more to the same thing. I can take failed hits on me, but the loss of overall firepower? thats where [IGetMadBro] haha
  • I didnt recreate but if the round continued at the pace it was at, im happy I quit. One of the more boring rounds ive played and my kd was HotGates quality to boot.
  • im not reffering to your shitty alliance, im referring to all alliances. Multies have always been and will always be universally KTed, well thats until idiots like this new wave of ALs started to lead. Please pie dont feed me the bullshit of that guy asking his mother in law and sister to all login to sk and arson me 1mins apart from one another, Your making yourself look silly trying to justify it, Its a Bcart rule that you cant interact with a matching IP. end of
    I actually agree with everything you just said. Even if it is in the wrong thread. :)
  • veigar is a good stunner...
  • veigar is a good stunner...
    I really like him and do well with him want to play a game?
  • Well, in that case, maybe it should be 33x arsons.
    Would this work?

Maybe we are being too soft.