Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proper Final Fantasy Record Keeper Thread

Comments

• why do i get so many XII weapons? :(
  • no idea, i get almost all III weapons, but they still havent made any 'paintings' for it haha

I just managed to get paladin cecil, the boss fight is dark cecil, which wiped the floor with me at lvl 23 and well lvld gear. Beat him and just barely didnt lose a party member at lvl 26/27 and maxed gear
  • Couldnt get champion rating on the cecil last boss...just glad i beat him, lol
  • New event, guys
  • I got champion on all but summit
  • I tried to play more. Just not in to it dudes.
  • almost 50 mythril, gonna spend all of it on that 11 rare relic draws lol
  • I think its not very good, and its just preying on our nostalgia.
    It's free. I'm perfectly okay with this.
  • lol, tried fighting dark cecil with shell on entire party, Darkness went right through it hahah
    It's free. I'm perfectly okay with this.
    Just don't give DeNa any money. They are bad people.

• Just don't give DeNa any money. They are bad people.
    Who is that? The game is supposed to be officially licensed from SE
  • It is but DeNa developed it for them.

Also I got bad at this game quick. Cloud Tifa Kain Tidus Keeper is not a good team.

Probably swapping out Kain for Pal Cecil or Aeris and maybe Rydia for keeper. I need magics.
  • my manin party now is Kain, Dark Cecil, Cloud, Paladine Cecil, Rydia

so that leaves me 4 attacks, a 1/2 healer, and a black mage/summoner
  • I CAN'T BEAT DARK CECIL. IM GONNA MISS OUT. FML.
  • NVM I DID IT HAHAHA

Kain so clutch. One hit away from death and Double Jumps for the KO. Wooo.
  • uh...buying those orbs with magicite one at a time...lousy buying system
  • I CAN'T BEAT DARK CECIL. IM GONNA MISS OUT. FML.
    lol, i came home in the hopes of spending the last of my energy in trying to get those lens, because i had the idea of getting to the boss fight with whitemage having 4 prayer charges...

day ended earlier
    keep scrolling down, for nice gear and better orbs
  • I blew like 10 mythril on that fight. And won by one attack. Damn.

Yeah the new event kind of sucks, saving up for some greater growth eggs to give PalCecil and Rydia a boost.

Team is now Cloud, Tifa, Tidus, Pal Cecil, Rydia. Cecil is tanky and can heal and Rydias got the highest mag stat. Blk magic stronger than black mage with access to summons.

I think I stick with this party until they do the Sephiroth event again. Or if they release Squall. :)
  • And by sucks, I mean it's annoying to scroll all the way down for every purchase.
  • yes that sux
    problem is, i want to buy a bunch of lesser holy orbs to upgrade my cura but moogle sells one at a time...
    problem is, i want to buy a bunch of lesser holy orbs to upgrade my cura but moogle sells one at a time...
    Scroll scroll tap tap tap tap scroll scroll tap tap tap tap scroll scroll tap tap tap tap.

Look you bought 3 out of like 30, GJ LOL
  • DeNa is an evil dev that makes free 2 play games for licensed properties (and some shit clones) and makes billions of profit with valueless games.
  • DeNa is an evil dev that makes free 2 play games for licensed properties (and some shit clones) and makes billions of profit with valueless games.
    sounds like 90% of the phone apps i mess with.

I checked them out, they are involved in more than just mobile app gaming. Only bad thing I could find was a cease and desist order awhile back when they were trying to force a monopoly
    Did someone blow 50 bucks and regret it forever?
    Did someone blow 50 bucks and regret it forever?
    Lol no. I don't pay for f2p games except for dotes.

• Fair enough, I was teasing. I'm just genuinely curious as to your vendetta against them.

If it helps, I'm not paying them anything still lol. CMSZ