Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proper Final Fantasy Record Keeper Thread

Comments

• Auto on hard might grant you a couple surprises :P
  • Glade sounds like that sucks. I haven't ran into any problems yet, fingers crossed.

Ya I just keep autoing normal. I tried autoing hard and uh...yeah counter scintillation, GG.
  • But ya it's Sunday. No event for me today. EXP FOR EVERYBODY!!!
  • edited May 2015
    I'm level 10, cloud, tidus, Cecil, level 9. The generic 3 are 6-8.

Completed first 2 ff7, the 3 ff4, and an ffx.

• But ya it's Sunday. No event for me today. EXP FOR EVERYBODY!!!
    Ive already got all the xp mastered, want that awesome gear
  • I'm level 10, cloud, tidus, Cecil, level 9. The generic 3 are 6-8.

Completed first 2 ff7, the 3 ff4, and an ffx.

I dont use 'myself' anymore, have better options currently
  • Yeah the Keeper, Tyro, sucks. And wait what. Your team is 50?
  • he meant he got the mastery rewards for the exp daily quests lol
  • That's kain not Cecil lol
  • Yeah the Keeper, Tyro, sucks. And wait what. Your team is 50?
    no my team is in the 30s
    he meant he got the mastery rewards for the exp daily quests lol
    that is correct

• now that i have terra and celes, gonna try to venture in elite realm VI

its pretty hardcore there lol
  • edited May 2015
    dont have a weapon for cyan though :(

the best part is having 2 spellblades, very good indeed
  • maybe Ill run my alt party through the xp event to lvl up a bit. they are lvl 10-15. but have almost maxed out lvl 3 and 4 gear haha
  • Lol damn you guys have better gear than me. No drops and the relic draws have literally sucked ass, outside of a 4 star staff and 4 star sledgehammer for pally Cecil. And i have no alt party. Once I get Celes, I'll probably do that unrel. Growth egg the hell out of Terra(who is apparently better than Rydia) and Celes and even Cyan. Idk from there though. I guess Kain and Wakka?
  • How did u get tidus?

I use cloud kain Terra myself and aerith. Replacing aerith with celes maybe
  • Celes/cloud almost perma duo for the spellblade sttravvaggannzza...
  • Dont remember when i got tidus, i think it was an event?
  • Found it...it was a pre-registration reward, whatever it was
  • the week Glade showed us the game was pre-reg week, game was fresh. Tidus was a gift and Tifa/Sephiroth was event prizes. All 3 of them aren't available now but will supposedly be available later.

And yeah Celes Cloud combo is digusting. Makes the mages kind of unnecessary. Auto'ing a ton of shyt with Cloud, Celes, Josef, Tifa, Cecil Pally(I can't not have him, drew a 4 star sledgehammer that makes him one of my hardest hitters lol)
  • FINALLY I GET AN FF8 EVENT, THEY NEED TO HURRY AND MAKE IT AVAILABLE
  • FINALLY I GET AN FF8 EVENT, THEY NEED TO HURRY AND MAKE IT AVAILABLE
    ITS ON!
  • Rinoa psh gimme squall lol
  • Wow. Slightly disappointed. Still happy tho LOL Rinoa was bae, it's all good
  • edited May 2015
    did you guys get a spell to rank 5? does anything happen to it?
    not really interested in grinding 45 minor rocks at this point
  • Nope so idk lol for pretty much the same reason.

Mages, if you want some tips, screenshot me your party screen, maybe I can help?
  • only thing ranking something up does is give it more uses. doesn't change anything else
  • so if i want a fire all spell...i'll just sob
  • not sure they released a fire all yet. or use a summon (which aren't worth it in my opinion)
  • I'll cry with you. And the summons are meh
  • not sure they released a fire all yet. or use a summon (which aren't worth it in my opinion)
    yeah, a little disappointed that, i got leviathan but can only use it 1 time, and it takes to much to upgrade....rather just use basic spells. I have so many characters now I am going to have to look up stats on them to decide who i should use.

I still use Kain because he has a 4 star spear that also does lighting damage. But my gear and options are so high right now I need to take the time for some research, make adjustments, and lvl up the now behind party members