Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corrupted City: Saw

Comments

• hell yes cause he's not a real blue

and don't kill mages till tomorrow...that or vigi shoot him

he's acting scummy to protect cory. we should kill cory
  • I just don't understand why you made it seem like you had a role mages...and don't give me any of that bullshit about being a smart villager is having a role. Sky claimed Private Eye and he still would have had a shot left and you still said he should be the one dead. So, you obviously weren't the medic or you would of just told unreliable to kill you. That just leaves the Rookie Cop which doesn't have any obvious benefits atm. Yes, you being mayor if you did indeed have a good role would be nice, but without having a role we could not reliably prove you town. I have a feeling even if I had seered you, you would have turned up red because you were evil or you had planted evidence. If I was scum I would have made you mayor and then planted evidence on your desk the same night. To sum it up....do I think Mages is ballsy enough to make himself mayor as scum and try and get away with it? Yes....Do I think that is what happened....I have no fucking idea. -_-
  • my bet is cory is your mafia rb

he needs to die
  • i pretty much honestly believe cory might probably have a chance of not being doctor, but i still wouldnt kill him today
  • kill him
    kill him
    kill him
    kill him

if i'm wrong you can lynch/shoot me tomorrow. i'm vt so it won't matter

but i'll bet you anything he's scum and has a role they don't want to lose
  • lol KILL CORY
  • shoot mages; that's perfectly fine

but kill cory ^^
  • i believe you mages, you are the godfather and cory is the strongarm.
  • Mages believes Cory. Then jokes around about CCing Cory. Cory is Mia. Man, I'm having fun with this tonight.

Are you telling me Mages pressing Cory was rehearsed? Until Cory claimed and Mages was like oh whoops unvote?
  • this means 100% chance that there is a possibility rsoultin is the smuggler
  • lol I can't read

there is no rb this game
  • i think mages told cory to claim doctor in the chat.
  • i'm saying that cory is not playing town

he's claiming when he doesn't need to

and he's claiming doc, which is probably bs
  • i have a defense for cory, but maybe he should care enough to use it :P
  • xP mages you can shut up now

we should be lynching cory
  • How about we kill some that is not talking since I doubt saw would be very vocal...
  • KILL CORY!!!!
  • lol tormented, all that text to no conclusion :P
  • lol xP screw you, mages

he flips scum you're next bby
  • You know what. I'm sick of helping

I pushed people to get answers and you fools intend to point at everyone else. God forbid you look for real leadership as our current mayor is scummy as hell.
  • well, i tried to kill him :D
  • darub, if y'all want to lynch mages that is fine, but if you think he's evil, then why is he drawing so much attention to himself if not to draw attention away from cory?
  • Fuck...i wouldn't be surprised if Mages AND rsoultin are scum and cory is in fact the doctor
  • lol, y'all have seen me play scum and this isn't it. i can be wrong, but i'm certainly not scum
  • darub, if y'all want to lynch mages that is fine, but if you think he's evil, then why is he drawing so much attention to himself if not to draw attention away from cory?
    if we kill cory and he flips doctor, we misslynch mages tomorrow.

if we kill mages and he flips town, we dont misslynch cory tomorrow.
  • You didn't manipulate me, I was afk and you claimed my life. I came back and in one post roasted you. =P

• Kill ##mages. I shouldn't have stuck my neck out for him.

Raoul if u r town u r bad.
  • :/

okay, that makes sense darub

but if cory is scum i will be i told you soing a lot a lot

##kill Mages
  • you're bad, cory, cause you're usually easy as fuck to townread, and claiming medic if you really are medic, is the stupidest thing you could have done day 2