Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Résumé

13»

Comments

• I would always come up with something off the top of my head. Last going off they were pretty ridiculous, but I never lose :)
  • Its always hilarious...and you never lose..
  • have you ever wanted to gangbang europeans? vote for me

id vote for this sl every time :)
  • I would always come up with something off the top of my head. Last going off they were pretty ridiculous, but I never lose :)
    something off the top of your head? no more will go
  • My favorite was the Dwight Howard "you got a dominant player, let him be dominant."
  • I thought everyone knew the key to getting SL was to be all modest, like "I can SL if need be, but no big deal" and then have your group mates insist upon all of your virtues as SL and do all the dirty work...
  • Basically I just hijack the SLship and put us in my alliance that I don't plan at all and never allow anyone else to be SL at all!
  • Basically I just hijack the SLship and put us in my alliance that I don't plan at all and never allow anyone else to be SL at all!
    You've got my vote
    You've got my vote
    And you just got made VAL! CONGRATS!
    You've got my vote
    This is the happiest day of my life :D
  • Less talking, more work. HYAH!
    You've got my vote
    And you vote for me as SL by accident?
    Tell me, did I bribe you with popcorn? Or the VAL position?

You've got my vote
    And you vote for me as SL by accident?
    Tell me, did I bribe you with popcorn? Or the VAL position?

Am I voting for you as SL, or is that just an illusion? Also, popcorn pls :D
  • ~passing some popcorn to Kenshin:)

~ one side is sweet caramel, the other one is top with cheese flavour
  • Hey Faggots,
    My name is LoXie, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass text. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
    Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of all the best alliances, and war general on every good team. What sectors do you run, other than “jack off to plain white text”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
  • See, that'll never work LoXie. I'm skinny.
  • See, that'll never work LoXie. I'm skinny.
    Well, damn. Are you at least retarded and/or a no-life?

• Oh completely, but I won't vote for someone so fallaciously wrong as to call me fat.
  • Loxie rules