Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Résumé

edited May 2014 in General
I remember the days when newbie mode was filled with sector leader elects posting their SK resumes to get the job, and the same pitches were made for alliances. I'd you had to make up an SK resume, what would it look like and what would it say. You can opt to be serious or lolz, but this is literally the only place you can showcase it, so make it good.

Also, if you want to post somebody else's, that.could be funny too.

(I'll post mine tonight)

Comments

• I'm the best player to play the game, shut the fuck up and put your votes on me you peons

That's my go to
  • Hello Sector!

It's great to be in this place, I see a lot of old faces here (even though your hiding you know who you are). I'd like to introduce myself to those who don't know me (a few of you probably don't). My name is Damdred, I am an awesome sl. I've played for the past 10-15 rounds every round and before that I played from round 6a (old school).

I never miss nanos or solars and i've led some of the most dominant alliances of this round. I have all the contacts needed to keep this sector safe! Hell look at my group mates they are all top 10 players and protect you all!

A vote for me is a vote for our own alliance! And a world without the oppression of sl shares! Also flazer sucks
  • I'm the best player to play the game, shut the fuck up and put your votes on me you peons

That's my go to
    I'm Lynog.
    These two. They have gumption.
  • I'm andgib.

You won't know me as I change names regularly and don't spout continuous shit like some.

Vote for me if you like your nanos and solar late.
  • the really good sk players just kept hitting their sectormates until they gave them SL... I do like this thread though... it was always funny seeing people arguing over SL saying they're top kds but every1 wanted to hide so they couldn't prove it obviously.
  • Now adays people don't want SL haha
  • I'm Lynog.
    Gets my vote
    Now adays people don't want SL haha
    QFT
  • eh... SL isn't as valuable as it use to be... now its all about logging in at right time and change sector states and buying enhancements... Nobody got time fo dat!

• I was the first in my sector, voted myself SL, created Feralcats, pm'd 6 sectors to join my alliance, 4 accepted.

Pie posted evidence that he wanted to run Feralcats, so i disbanded and created Globalwarming.
    Pm'd sectors to join again.

After newbie ended and i failed a blind hit with all WLs, razed all res/sms and quit.

ALWAYS ASK FOR AL CURRICULUM!
  • eh... SL isn't as valuable as it use to be... now its all about logging in at right time and change sector states and buying enhancements... Nobody got time fo dat!
    Indeed. And even if you log in and do everything that's required of you as SL, there's always someone in the sector who will find some damn thing to complain about, lol.
  • With dw who needs sl
  • With dw who needs sl
    Misty
    Indeed. And even if you log in and do everything that's required of you as SL, there's always someone in the sector who will find some damn thing to complain about, lol.
    "You were late on nanos by 2 hours and it cost me 40 tanks!!!!"

Hate those nagging little cunts.
  • RZQRZQ
    edited May 2014
    eh... SL isn't as valuable as it use to be... now its all about logging in at right time and change sector states and buying enhancements... Nobody got time fo dat!
    "You were late on nanos by 2 hours and it cost me 40 tanks!!!!"

Hate those nagging little cunts.
    I forgot nanos(among other things) for 6 hours and nobody said anything. :)
  • I tend to end up with SL and always make my sector hate me for it because I can be incredibly impulsive and just do whatever I feel like with 0 consultation.

It's great.
  • Its when people make missing Nanos a repetitive thing before I get annoyed. I am not above mentioning it but I won't get all ermahgerd about it.
  • I tend to end up with SL and always make my sector hate me for it because I can be incredibly impulsive and just do whatever I feel like with 0 consultation.

It's great.
    If that's the case you and Dariuz are made for eachother :P

• edited May 2014
    Mine has always been simple and to the point.

High I am dank. Unlike the guy you were about to elect I am not a pussy and can tell you who I am. I've led countless alliances and been a general just as often. I can kill this pussy SL and he knows it. There is no way in hell they will admit to having SL in another sector but as your new leader I will find it. If for some reason this bitch nameless punk remains SL I assume your nameless bitch ass will suffer the same fate. Anyhow, I am running for SL until the time that one of you admits who they are. In all honesty I don't want SL. I don't have the time for this sector fund bullshit. Individual kingdoms should not be influenced by some nameless fuck with another account. So I hope that one of you scared little cunts says who they are soon but we all know they will drop you a hint in a message and continue to hide like cowards yet to choose an account.

Vote dank temporarily. I like to kill shit when noob mode ends and if you got a problem... yo I'll solve it.
  • i'd vote for dank and read it again
  • Dank ends his the best
  • edited May 2014
    Almost every time one of my buddies turns out to be SL. They msg me not to say who they are of course. Then they farm themself.
  • I'm Lynog....you should vote me unless cobras is in this sector....then you should clearly go with that motherfucker

• have you ever wanted to gangbang europeans? vote for me
  • I'm Lynog.
    Gotta luv this approach. If ya need to try and convince peeps by explaining your awesomeness, you're not awesome.

• have you ever wanted to gangbang europeans? vote for me
    OK, OK... then there's this

:))
  • Hi, my name's kenshin himura and I give amazing head ;)
  • Resumes are overrated, you should have retinues instead. Look at my retinue, it's all shiny. That's because I'm Bob Dole. A vote for Bob Dole is a vote for cookies, and war, and warrior cookies, and midgets. A vote for Bob Dole is a vote for midget warrior cookies. Doesn't matter I already have SL because you are all part of my retinue anyway, knaves.
  • I just hand my SKbusiness cards out.
  • edited May 2014
    The ones that simply say [CMSZ] or do they still have [DWOP] on the back?