Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Résumé

Comments

• I give out both cards

Boom

Also, bone paper coloring with silian rail font.
  • I dunno, I had to opt anything about Source out of b it, that was usually a no go. I just keep my main name hidden for the majority of the time until PF posts hint towards my location... or they see my gif, whichever comes first. Getting SL isn't hard, just gotta look like you know more then the other noob.
  • Hello,

I don't need to introduce myself because chances are we have stacked this sector.I have played this game since game 4 of version 1.0, the person I am voting for is your new SL, and he has been playing for nearly as long. He will get us into the top alliance, and our sector will be one of the top sectors. I don't have time to care about SK politics, and we will chat occasionally in blast chat. That is all. Good day.
  • have you ever wanted to gangbang europeans? vote for me

I voted flazer for that last round!

but in all seriousness, they are Eastern European, I should know, my ex was Serbian,
    don't offend the Europeans by grouping them together.
  • You have two options, jones or me.
  • Oh god...dog i pick you
  • Hello

Chances are I am better than you. If I am voting for someone else, they are much better than you... if Im not, vote for me.

An actual resume would be different and I just dont have the desire to post one at this time.
  • Hello

Chances are I am better than you. If I am voting for someone else, they are much better than you... if Im not, vote for me.

An actual resume would be different and I just dont have the desire to post one at this time.
    Oh, an actual post I do in game?

I'm Bob Dole.
  • edited May 2014
    Mine has always been simple and to the point.

High I am dank. Unlike the guy you were about to elect I am not a pussy and can tell you who I am. I've led countless alliances and been a general just as often. I can kill this pussy SL and he knows it. There is no way in hell they will admit to having SL in another sector but as your new leader I will find it. If for some reason this bitch nameless punk remains SL I assume your nameless bitch ass will suffer the same fate. Anyhow, I am running for SL until the time that one of you admits who they are. In all honesty I don't want SL. I don't have the time for this sector fund bullshit. Individual kingdoms should not be influenced by some nameless fuck with another account. So I hope that one of you scared little cunts says who they are soon but we all know they will drop you a hint in a message and continue to hide like cowards yet to choose an account.

Vote dank temporarily. I like to kill shit when noob mode ends and if you got a problem... yo I'll solve it.
    My nigga my nigga
  • Mine has always been simple and to the point.

High I am dank. Unlike the guy you were about to elect I am not a pussy and can tell you who I am. I've led countless alliances and been a general just as often. I can kill this pussy SL and he knows it. There is no way in hell they will admit to having SL in another sector but as your new leader I will find it. If for some reason this bitch nameless punk remains SL I assume your nameless bitch ass will suffer the same fate. Anyhow, I am running for SL until the time that one of you admits who they are. In all honesty I don't want SL. I don't have the time for this sector fund bullshit. Individual kingdoms should not be influenced by some nameless fuck with another account. So I hope that one of you scared little cunts says who they are soon but we all know they will drop you a hint in a message and continue to hide like cowards yet to choose an account.

Vote dank temporarily. I like to kill shit when noob mode ends and if you got a problem... yo I'll solve it.

http://goo.gl/NnCc0z
  • I usually lie and say give me SL to sort enhancements etc then we will sort out SL share after newbie.....the SL share never happens :D
  • Been around forever. I will forget enhancements often sometimes for hrs at a time. You don't want me as ur sl just ur al lol
  • edited May 2014
    Mine has always been simple and to the point.

http://goo.gl/NnCc0z
    Hilarious... that says it all.

• Check your sector forums and post some funny ones here
  • I'd probably do better posing. Since everyone hides I'll just say I'm tex.
  • I just tell em i would suck penis, usually does the trick
  • This is where I post: Please do not VOTE me as SL. Here is why?

~oh wait, my speech is usually long. I will post after dinner.
  • Greetings sector,

I am Mages, many of you may have heard of me before, and those of you who haven't soon will grow tired of hearing my paragraph long tirades. I've played since game 5 back in the early 2000's. I have been problems officer for Arbites, GOP, Sesame Street, Valor and many other alliances. I have also served in the capacity of Probe Team member for varied alliances, and as official spam supervisor. For my professional accomplishments I have served as VAL to countless Arbites based alliances, and led two of my own alliances (both of which were fun, though not nearly successful- BrownCoats & Brute Squad). I am Eastern Standard Time & am on SK throughout the day as I Work from home and can be online all the freaggin time. I have many means of communication, AIM, Facebook, Cell Phone, Owls. I tend to build heavy probe and high defense and usually build a mediocre kingdom.

I can ensure that our solars & nanos are purchased consistently and that all hits on us will be documented in my off-game website. In my free time I like to spend time with my wife & daughter, play league of legends, Feral Druid Wow, repair computers, read books and tinker with web design concepts. I'm 29 from the hills of kentuckeee ya'll, and am proficient in camping and lockpicking. I speak English, Chinese & Firefly Chinese.

A vote for me is a vote for stability & managed domination. Vote Smart. Vote Mages.
    This reminds me of Vindicators template if you want to campaign to become SL.
    We should have this as template for each SL candidate, if we ever want to stack to have a formal alliance. Might not be applicable these days of SK.

I on the other hand, don't have speech. I think I bribe everyone with cookies, wine and cheese and popcorn and an open bar. It worked all the time.
  • haha oh how we change :P
  • Mages, grown you have.
  • Video Megathread...watch the videos.
  • I'm bored, entertain me.
    Gabriel Iglesias -Aloha Fluffy Special

(The racist gift basket)
  • I know exactly which one you're talking about :D Sadly, can't do anything like that at this job.

What happens if it rains? What time will we get there?
    Howlie.
    Hawaii time.
  • edited January 2015
    Hi, it is me dank. I landed in your sector, lucky you. You might know me I've been SL, AL, VAL, War General, etc. more times than I can remember. I don't know how many alliances I've made or led but they all died. You're going to die too unless you vote me SL and figure out how to kill me. It shouldn't be hard to enlist friends but once you do I'll be right in step and we can go all grab ass on each other. How many multis do you have? I don't know either it's hard to separate food from army so early in the round. Anyways, I'm guessing you've stopped reading and created another account already. If not buckle up chump because this is my sector and if you piss me off I'm already in that other sector you landed in too... and we can play grab ass over there too. So @$#% off and get out of my sector, but vote me on the way out.
  • I'd totally vote Dank SL and then KT him leaving new. Only right way to do it.
  • I will help you eat me!
  • I know you would! That's why you'd have my vote for SL.
  • Resume:
    consist of coming back after 10 years, and being killed 1 hour right after newbie mode. A+!
  • Resume:
    consist of coming back after 10 years, and being killed 1 hour right after newbie mode. A+!

And spamming the fuck out of the forums
  • Resume:

And spamming the fuck out of the forums
    Yes, I did not discover my spamming skills until 10 years later...