Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

meintool 1:10 multi

Comments

• :P I'm not worried about it. The fact that I was targetted by Multis shows that people got butt hurt. Something I havn't done in a while. Will have to hide next round though for our wager, I'm fairly confident if I'm open, i'll be removed.
  • This is too funny lol I haven't played this game in years it has gotten so much worse lol roham, as much as I wish I could say the multies are mine, sadly they aren't, Though i couldn't be happier with their choice lol

The fact is PBB is full of limp wristed faggots :) see ya next round ROHAM
  • edited December 2014
    OH AND BTW. ROHAM, you died quick bro. I'm still alive and kicking.. wtf man i wanted to rape you a few more times like your queer basher alliance has raped everyone else, But i guess the multies had their way with you more so than my war leaders would allow me to. haha you guys in PBB are... too funny

i'm tripled bashed by mackem for WAR ABUSE aka fair grab? how the fuck can i abuse war when i'm not even in an alliance. How stupid are these assholes in PBB really.. now after being bashed and gang banged by them, they accuse me of being a multie.. lol talk about unfair, bashing, witch hunting cunts
  • edited December 2014
    stool, I've already suicided multiple times this round, that was my 4th KD. I honestly realllllllly could give a shit less. The fact that you got upset enough to have Multis take me out after you got triple bashed Multiple times is good enough for me. I've played over 45 rounds of SK, and I'd say i've died 38 times out of those 45 via KT. This is nothing new, nor does it disrupt my emotions. Now that you've accomplished nothing, go get laid lol, you've got entirely too much time on your hands :P
  • Barricade owns the multis.
  • Barricade owns the multis.
    i knew it, the proof is right here. how dare you barricade.

• I'm only responsible for putting my dick in the pie. :/ I'm sorry.
  • Already have a kid, no need to get laid bro, and yes you got so mad when i attacked you which is why you had your butt buddy triple bash me lol then continued to suicide on me hahah you mad bro and you died way faster than me.. probably cause you build shit kingdoms and you die so often probably just because you are a cunt lol
    stool, I've already suicided multiple times this round, that was my 4th KD. I honestly realllllllly could give a shit less. The fact that you got upset enough to have Multis take me out after you got triple bashed Multiple times is good enough for me. I've played over 45 rounds of SK, and I'd say i've died 38 times out of those 45 via KT. This is nothing new, nor does it disrupt my emotions. Now that you've accomplished nothing, go get laid lol, you've got entirely too much time on your hands :P
  • Already have a kid, no need to get laid bro, and yes you got so mad when i attacked you which is why you had your butt buddy triple bash me lol then continued to suicide on me hahah you mad bro and you died way faster than me.. probably cause you build shit kingdoms and you die so often probably just because you are a cunt lol
    Wow. Shots Fired. You gonna take that Rohan?
  • edited December 2014
    whats he gonna do, yell at his monitor? or attack me with his shitty "dead" kingdom? or better yet, have his anal friends come and bash me some more? oooohhhh nooooo lol he's a faggot just like all the bashing cheating beard tickling pickle pushing faggots in PBB :)
  • FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
  • whats he gonna do, yell at his monitor? or attack me with his shitty "dead" kingdom? or better yet, have his anal friends come and bash me some more? oooohhhh nooooo lol he's a faggot just like all the bashing cheating beard tickling pickle pushing faggots in PBB :)
    Not all of that is true, you liar! Some of us don't like pickles.
  • Barking up the wrong tree, Meintool has been hit ALOT this round, triple bashed numerous times like the rest of us in 1:10.

If he was running the multis, he wouldnt be wasting them on you Rohan.

Pretty sure he would have used it on the guys who have been hitting him every day lol... So yea, I would say once again, blame 1:10 but its pure coincidence.

Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against Malachi Constant (1:17) and lost 425 planets.
    Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against Malachi Constant (1:17) and lost 337 planets.
    Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against Malachi Constant (1:17) and lost 395 planets.
    Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against Malachi Constant (1:17) and lost 214 planets.
    Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against Malachi Constant (1:17) and lost 184 planets.

Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against Mackem (1:16) and lost 329 planets.
    Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against Mackem (1:16) and lost 237 planets.
    Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against Mackem (1:16) and lost 177 planets.
    Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against Mackem (1:16) and lost 134 planets.
    Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against Mackem (1:16) and lost 92 planets.
    Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against Mackem (1:16) and lost 93 planets.

• Barking up the wrong tree, Meintool has been hit ALOT this round, triple bashed numerous times like the rest of us in 1:10.

Pretty sure he would have used it on the guys who have been hitting him every day lol... So yea, I would say once again, blame 1:10 but its pure coincidence.

Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against Malachi Constant (1:17) and lost 425 planets.
    Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against Malachi Constant (1:17) and lost 337 planets.
    Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against Malachi Constant (1:17) and lost 395 planets.
    Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against Malachi Constant (1:17) and lost 214 planets.
    Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against Malachi Constant (1:17) and lost 184 planets.

Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against Mackem (1:16) and lost 329 planets.
    Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against Mackem (1:16) and lost 237 planets.
    Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against Mackem (1:16) and lost 177 planets.
    Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against Mackem (1:16) and lost 134 planets.
    Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against Mackem (1:16) and lost 92 planets.
    Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against Mackem (1:16) and lost 93 planets.

i dunno, considering he hasn't complained about anything
    then u read his posts. im pretty sure he would be very committed in making them against rohan
  • Everyone knows rohan is the multi boss using them on himself as a cry for attention, also so he can use the I'm always beeing multi raped as an excuse to not do the competition with robtomo next round! CASE : solved
  • ~hugs Rohan~
    now we can go shopping together without checking our phones

we gonna cookie bomb them....I promise.
  • multi guy please give me sl back, need to buy nanos after 10 ticks, ty
  • Everyone knows rohan is the multi boss using them on himself as a cry for attention, also so he can use the I'm always beeing multi raped as an excuse to not do the competition with robtomo next round! CASE : solved
    +1.

So Rob versus Rohan for game 67?

Is that fair, or multi is use as wildcards?
  • edited December 2014
    Barking up the wrong tree, Meintool has been hit ALOT this round, triple bashed numerous times like the rest of us in 1:10.

i dunno, considering he hasn't complained about anything
    then u read his posts. im pretty sure he would be very committed in making them against rohan

actually mr Jack ass walls, I have been bitching about being bashed all along, THE ONLY reason i attacked rohan in the first place is because all the faggots in PBB keep bashing me, so i made a FAIR grab on a fat fuck named ROHAM, then continue to get bashed repeatedly so i continued to attack ROHAM, apparently he didnt like that haha now im a kt and being accused of multie, what a bunch of which hunting shitty excuse making unfair bashing cunts in this game lol

I dont multie, i dont cheat, i dont bash, i only make fair grabs and i was not at all a part of anything 1:10 had to do with, whether it was alliances, wars whatever, i joined late, i just wanted to build a kingdom, not deal with a bunch of pickle pushing cunt faces, but i've been being gangbashed all round by a bunch of poodle walking faggots, for what reason? oh yea there is no reason,, oh well roham you lost LONG before i did you lil prick, again I'm very glad i got to take some of your land before the multies raped you HAHAHAHA THANK YOU MULTIES~!!
  • edited December 2014
    Wow. Shots Fired. You gonna take that Rohan?
    I didn't even read it lol
  • This guy seems mad, posts are like novels.
  • I'll make it shorter.

Rob versus Rohan for Game 67.

Do i hear Ho yah?
  • i hear rohans name is 'ROHAM'
  • edited December 2014
  • I don't think I've ever seen Rohan with a big kd. Especially top 5 before some of the tops get ktd.
  • Im pretty sure meintool is not the multi owner. We are in the same alliance and Ive never hit him or anything and I just got multied. Not sure why he would want to waste the time and effort on me.
  • edited December 2014
    Real talk tho Rohan no troll shit. Do you honestly think you can beat me? And your gonna put in a serious effort to try and do so?
    Try? Hardly, but yes, I am very well capable. I just have to pay attention. I get bored too easily, that's why I'm never big or die. This past round I suicided so I could recreate in Fenris and infiltrate their AF's, Bring down moral, etc.

My last rank 3 rounds ago

11 Karas Ummoris (1:3) 72,324