Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

meintool 1:10 multi

Comments

• S2 lolololol
  • This NW race between rob and roham seems very exciting. Anyone wanna race against me? Might make dying every round a bit more enjoyable :P
  • Im pretty sure meintool is not the multi owner. We are in the same alliance and Ive never hit him or anything and I just got multied. Not sure why he would want to waste the time and effort on me.
    Thank you at least someones not a complete retard around here, i dont know you, or who your kingdoms are, and i regret that the multies attacked you but im very glad they helped me kill ROHAM lol

And Roham, BRO, you really suck at sk, I havent played in many many years, yet, i can build a better kingdom than you ever wish, Rob, I'm sure, will spank the shit out of you with this nw race, I will only rape you once your race is completed and ROB has beaten you :)
  • edited December 2014
  • This NW race between rob and roham seems very exciting. Anyone wanna race against me? Might make dying every round a bit more enjoyable :P
    Eveey round is a race...
  • edited December 2014
    Roham, you really suck, bad, at sk lol, quit while you still think you're good
  • meintool is the multi-lord but mientool is actually barricade's multi so it all works out by the Writings Of Pie
  • edited December 2014
    meintool is the multi-lord but mientool is actually barricade's multi so it all works out by the Writings Of Pie

listen Hoe, I aint no multay! and i aint no badys multay! do yous undastands? go bake me some fuggin cookies!
  • sounds exactly like something barricade would say

i knew it
  • meintool is the multi-lord but mientool is actually barricade's multi so it all works out by the Writings Of Pie

listen Hoe, I aint no multay! and i aint no badys multay! do yous undastands? go bake me some fuggin cookies!
    I would like some chocolate chip cookies please
  • dammmmmmmmmm just got 645 new news in a few minutes by the multis LOOOL thats sick

i knew it
    I know right. I'm a baddie.

i knew it
    I know right. I'm a baddie.
    WEll you are a pretty bad SL :P
  • Just doing my part.
  • December 13, 01:20:42 Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against LastKingsINC (1:14) and was victorious.
    December 13, 01:20:42 Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against SPhinxPharaoh (1:11) and was victorious.
    December 13, 01:20:42 Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against Mr Jefferson (1:18) and was victorious.
    December 13, 01:20:42 Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against Aristarh Blastoff (1:11) and was victorious.
    December 13, 01:20:42 Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against laserfiend (1:17) and was victorious.
    December 13, 01:20:42 Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against GetRektlul (1:11) and was victorious.
    December 13, 01:20:42 Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against SteelSeries (1:3) and was victorious.
    December 13, 01:20:42 Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against nationbid (1:5) and was victorious.
    December 13, 01:20:42 Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against DMGB Productions (1:4) and was victorious.
    December 13, 01:20:42 Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against Juice Monster (1:2) and was victorious.
    December 13, 01:20:42 Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against CartierLoveRings (1:19) and was victorious.
    December 13, 01:20:42 Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against summer (1:7) and was victorious.
    December 13, 01:20:42 Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against usherty (1:14) and was victorious.
    December 13, 01:20:42 Our kingdom MeintooL (1:10) bravely defended against DoubleCCFLex (1:9) and was victorious.

Damm meintool just started multiraping himself omg!
  • I thought that was my thing to do?
  • edited December 2014
  • Just doing my part.
    Tbh Barricade your a pretty solid kingdom builder. You just keep bad company.
    He did say SL. He might have a point. I tend to forget the enchantments and grab sectormates that are land def / mysicide.
  • edited December 2014
  • Just doing my part.
    He did say SL. He might have a point. I tend to forget the enchantments and grab sectormates that are land def / mysicide.
    THIS, especially during weekends I cant think of someone that has done a worse job beeing SL during the weekends XD
  • Just doing my part.
    Im curious as to what your plan is for next round. I seen in another thread earlier, you stated the clone wars have began. Does that mean you and your group mates will be bringing multis next round?

Haha it's just what I think this game is now. Whomever made these multis will do so again and others will likely do the same. I will play no part in it, I'll create and build as always and die whenever its my time. And be hopeful I'm not playing too long. I kind of enjoy the starts when they are multi free and the first war comes, its enough for me.

• edited December 2014
  • Can't say I've ever seen you build rob tbh. With the way you're talking I expect you to blow me outta water :(
  • edited December 2014
    Can't say I've ever seen you build rob tbh. With the way you're talking I expect you to blow me outta water :(
    He gives good underwater blow jobs, prepare to be unraveled.
    Roham, you really suck, bad, at sk lol, quit while you still think you're good
    How would you know mate? I don't even know (nor care really) who you are? And that means a lot coming from a guy who's claming victory over someone who died to multis lol. Gj bro, consider me tickled pink!

MeinstooL (X:5,Y:7)DEADDEADDEADDEAD

LoL
  • edited December 2014
  • Time will tell then
  • LOL! so the multies raped my kingdom ROHAM, wanna keep accusing me of being a multie? damn this game is riddled with retards lol
  • You're such an idiot lol
  • You're such an idiot lol
    You may as well have said "I know you are but what am I" like a child. shut your cock hole Roham.
  • edited December 2014
    I rest my case, you are one of those people that are too damn dumb to put forth an ounce of effort to insult. Your stupidity gives me no hope for humanity. With every word you speak yields that awkward feeling you get when your mom drops you off at school while blairing tupac or ZZTop. Stop, you are a horrible troll.