Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

meintool 1:10 multi

124»

Comments

• edited December 2014
    I rest my case, you are one of those people that are too damn dumb to put forth an ounce of effort to insult. Your stupidity gives me no hope for humanity. With every word you speak yields that awkward feeling you get when your mom drops you off at school while blairing tupac or ZZTop. Stop, you are a horrible troll.
    there was a good amount of effort in that post.

You mad bro?

oh yea HE'S MAD hahaha, like i said shut your cock hole, you mini pickle dick :)
  • you seem pretty interested, you wanna see it? It tastes goooood ;)
  • edited December 2014
    you want me to taste your mini pickle sized/shaped penis? no thanks bro, i'm not homosexual, it's okay that you are, and hey, being able to publicly admit it, Good for you Roham I'm proud of you, i thought you were a spineless son of a bitch lol

Now, if only you could build a kingdom that wasn't made of shit
  • Poor Rohan...it's not even fun messing with people as stupid as Meintool.
  • Poor Rohan...it's not even fun messing with people as stupid as Meintool.
    i fink rohan needs some temp mod powers :D for some good fun times
  • Also, if you really want a legit race, your going to need to document your probe history every day.

Take a screen shot, and save if for when you win. Then There will be no complaints of bank farming.

I'd say for this race to have any legitimacy, this must happen.
  • Also, if you really want a legit race, your going to need to document your probe history every day.

Take a screen shot, and save if for when you win. Then There will be no complaints of bank farming.

Screenshots can be easily altered.
  • I've deleted them now but whomever was frank mcwrath last round was used as a bank. Gave me screens of news against them and the lines didn't lineup haha

Ya I know they can, but if they want to alter screen shots, I feel like there will be enough inconsistencies that it will be noticed. Especially if the photos are available for everyone to see.
    Nothing is fool proof, you could just try to screen shot your multi probe history....
    Just make it as annoying and time consuming as possible to cheat

Ya I know they can, but if they want to alter screen shots, I feel like there will be enough inconsistencies that it will be noticed. Especially if the photos are available for everyone to see.
    Nothing is fool proof, you could just try to screen shot your multi probe history....
    Well rob has like 13 hours of spare time each day :p But yea better screenshot every day then not do it.
  • edited December 2014

Well rob has like 13 hours of spare time each day :p But yea better screenshot every day then not do it.
    Not exactly, I'm taking it easy on classes atm simply because I overwhelmed myself last semester. I am however in the gym 7 days a week, I am on a strict high protein diet that takes alot of food preping and I also have a girlfriend to attend too. Alot of other things as well, but I'm not really interested in getting into my entire life story. I can be on sk when I need to be tho.

Please tell me you have a brother and like feta cheese?

Do you by any chance play wow?

:) couldn't resist
  • edited December 2014
  • I know huddy. Just it's getting a little deep, gotta lighten up the mood a bit ;)
  • edited December 2014
    Also, if you really want a legit race, your going to need to document your probe history every day.

dont keetay me please for having few more kds :(
  • Wait really?
  • i iz sorry for having too many times
  • edited December 2014
    Also, if you really want a legit race, your going to need to document your probe history every day.

You should be kt'd for having so many SK tabs open

You should be kt'd for having so many SK tabs open
    Lol