Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

meintool 1:10 multi

edited December 2014 in General
Ill post the news after I get to work. He attacked me, he got hit, and I've been miiltied foe the first time in over 10 years. Coincidence? I think not.

Comments

• zomg its a conspiracy!
  • Lulz. Conspiracy? Lets see if I cant get what I want and have my cake too.
  • post up that news then..show us the multis..times hits and or probings
  • December 11, 02:01:51 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 97,461 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    December 11, 02:01:59 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was MeintooL (1:10) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: MeintooL (1:10)
    Mission: Spy on Military
    Probes Sent: 1 (Lost: 1)
    December 11, 02:03:31 Forces from MeintooL (1:10) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 5 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 1,020 laser dragoons, and 392 tanks.
    December 11, 02:26:08 Forces from Trainwreck (1:17) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 1 laser dragoons, and 0 tanks.
    December 11, 04:04:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Static Major (1:3)
    December 11, 04:04:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was GetRektlul (1:11)
    December 11, 04:04:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was JustTooGood (1:6)
    December 11, 04:04:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was DoubleCCFLex (1:9) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: DoubleCCFLex (1:9)
    Mission: Spy on Kingdom
    December 11, 04:04:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was SteelSeries (1:3)
    December 11, 04:04:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was typeofway (1:6) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: typeofway (1:6)
    December 11, 04:04:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Aristarh Blastoff (1:11)
    December 11, 04:04:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Stranger Danger (1:9)
    December 11, 04:04:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Captin Planet (1:11)
    December 11, 04:04:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was DMGB Productions (1:4) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: DMGB Productions (1:4)
    December 11, 04:04:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Miss Meadows (1:3)
    December 11, 04:04:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Souljah Slapsgoku (1:12)
    December 11, 04:04:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was ToomanyForeigns (1:16)
    December 11, 04:04:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was N Frappuccino (1:12) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: N Frappuccino (1:12)
    December 11, 04:04:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was struggletoinherit (1:11)
    December 11, 04:04:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was LastKingsINC (1:14)
    December 11, 04:04:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was bananacreamsundae (1:12)
    December 11, 04:04:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Trainwreck (1:17)
    December 11, 04:04:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was loudcricketman (1:3) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: loudcricketman (1:3)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Loquefinder (1:3) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Loquefinder (1:3)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was beastmodewin (1:10) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: beastmodewin (1:10)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Welchspring (1:16) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Welchspring (1:16)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Anime Queen (1:16)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was HITEMUP (1:4) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: HITEMUP (1:4)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was SniperRifleLoad (1:4) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: SniperRifleLoad (1:4)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was cheifkeef (1:3) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: cheifkeef (1:3)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: MossyOakTree (1:2)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Fuzzy McFudger (1:12) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Fuzzy McFudger (1:12)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was IDONTLIKE (1:9) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: IDONTLIKE (1:9)

Origin: choopadisection (1:4)
  • December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was pridenationbuzz (1:14) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: pridenationbuzz (1:14)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Makeitrain (1:14)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Dayvin Acevedo (1:3) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Dayvin Acevedo (1:3)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Purplepinkmixer (1:16)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Vera Wang (1:16)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Vometthing (1:17) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Vometthing (1:17)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was pleasuremachine (1:15) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: pleasuremachine (1:15)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ride Yokohamas (1:15)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was OG Oakland (1:12)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was walkingonclouds (1:4) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: walkingonclouds (1:4)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was dooglesonsurprise (1:17)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was BLowinCloudmatic (1:3)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Pure Meatstick (1:17) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Pure Meatstick (1:17)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was switchlaneback (1:2)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Showmelove (1:12)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Goofy vs Mickey (1:4)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was HollyMolly (1:15)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was twitchgaming (1:3) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: twitchgaming (1:3)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was slampig (1:14)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was DJSPinKing (1:14) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: DJSPinKing (1:14)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Cookiemonstermean (1:14) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Cookiemonstermean (1:14)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was sharkreeferman (1:3) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: sharkreeferman (1:3)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Hardtokill (1:11)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was walkthrupass (1:17) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: walkthrupass (1:17)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was buckwildnasty (1:17)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was lineisdrawn (1:9)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was GoldChainPioneer (1:17)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was No limit (1:3)
    December 11, 04:04:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Mistake (1:6)
    December 11, 04:04:23 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was choopadisection (1:4) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
  • OMG someone paid attention to Rohan
    ~huggles~
  • If it makes you feel any better. :P

December 11, 10:55:56 Our brave kingdom DATBOOTYDOE (1:11) attacked struggletoinherit (1:11) and conquered 33 planets.

December 11, 10:56:00 Our brave kingdom DATBOOTYDOE (1:11) attacked struggletoinherit (1:11) and conquered 24 planets.

December 11, 10:56:02 Our brave kingdom DATBOOTYDOE (1:11) attacked struggletoinherit (1:11) and conquered 20 planets.

Keep 'em busy awhile longer, eh? I lurf free lands!
  • Lol, he won't win this for sure.
    OMG someone paid attention to Rohan
    ~huggles~
    Where's fenris? Where's it at?? What happened??? Oh that's right, you failed.
  • I pay attention to rohan when he doesn't tin foil hat his way around
  • edited December 2014
    Actually Rohan, This just so happens to be 100% a coincidence,

I fairly hit you, Mackem bashes me 3 times, I tell mackem that now i will attack ROHAN every time my wls come home, Mackem says he doesnt care about his friend rohan and will continue to BASH me, after my last fail, apparently the Multies woke up and saw that i hit you and started attacking you as well.

There are two possibilities here, Mackem/Rohan are in control of the multies just trying to frame me as a cheater, which in fact I am probably the most honest player in this ridiculous cheater infested game, OR you pissed them off.

Either way, Nice try bud, but the multies aren't mine, i am SO glad to see them attack you though HAHAHAHA gg bashing multie PBB faggots
  • and actually the multies didnt hit you until you failed on me, so hey maybe they like me and are retaliating you hahaha god this game has gone down the shitter lol
  • Tbh, there has been a LOT of gangbanging, SoM passing and bashing going down. I get that PBB won or w/e, but win, don't spike.

That's that shit I don't like. :P
  • edited December 2014
    uthorMessageMeintooL (1:10) DeleteSubject: Re: (Blank). Sent on December 11, 11:53:27and yes the multies are MINE!!!!!

310 multi news lol

I can smell that anal leakage all the way here. This multiman is pissseddd
  • and actually the multies didnt hit you until you failed on me, so hey maybe they like me and are retaliating you hahaha god this game has gone down the shitter lol
    It has gone down the shitter, people like you who can't take a good ole ass raping in the shower. Go ahead, continue the multu assault, the fact that you're getting smashed down makes it that much better. Keep it up mate, you're a shit player and clearly always will be.
  • Tbh, there has been a LOT of gangbanging, SoM passing and bashing going down. I get that PBB won or w/e, but win, don't spike.

That's that shit I don't like. :P
    Rounds over, no one else left to hit

• Actually Rohan, This just so happens to be 100% a coincidence,

I fairly hit you, Mackem bashes me 3 times, I tell mackem that now i will attack ROHAN every time my wls come home, Mackem says he doesnt care about his friend rohan and will continue to BASH me, after my last fail, apparently the Multies woke up and saw that i hit you and started attacking you as well.

There are two possibilities here, Mackem/Rohan are in control of the multies just trying to frame me as a cheater, which in fact I am probably the most honest player in this ridiculous cheater infested game, OR you pissed them off.

Either way, Nice try bud, but the multies aren't mine, i am SO glad to see them attack you though HAHAHAHA gg bashing multie PBB faggots
    2nd time the multi overlord came from 1:10
    and 2nd time they claim someone is framing them

how......... coincidental
  • December 11, 04:04:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Miss Meadows (1:3)

uh guys blatant proof right here, it has to be me.
  • Meadows, I thought you were a kind... gentle soul :( how could you.
  • and two kds that have no connection to me walls lol.

Its obvious someone is trying to point the finger at malayasians. When all are dead bar 2.

You really seem to go out of your way walls, yet it was actually 1:19 who were untouched by the multis all round.
  • barricade it's obvious you did it, i know it because pie said you did
  • edited December 2014
    I found red hairs, lots of grease stains and the smell of disappointment an broken dreams on the multis, they MUST be meadows!
  • Their saurons multis duh their attacking rohan.
    Pie is joking.
    Pie is joking.
    i think you are joking
    about pie being joking.

I N C E P T I O N.
  • Isn't it called something else?
  • pie would never joke about such a thing
  • the pie is a lie
  • The multis english was pretty bad. I seen them speaking Malay in chat on many occasions.
  • The multis english was pretty bad. I seen them speaking Malay in chat on many occasions.
    Thats google translate. They rarely speak Malaysian, we all speak English and Chinese perfectly fine. Like I said before xmyx is just a joke, doesnt even exist. Just as many non malaysians in the chat.