Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@ everyone on sk

edited December 2014 in General
Dear sk folks,

IT WASN MEH

thank you,

puppy

Comments

• Was*
    hey heeeeeeyyyyy I didnt deserve to get ganged upon by you two big bullies! NOW let's all agree IT WASNT MEH and point fingers at some kind of minority or something! I heard illy is black! :D
  • Puppy is land d
  • So, was it or wasn't it?
  • Does it matter? Its kinda like what ghosted was talking about, being friends with known multis who make the game that much harder on those who play fair. Why give either of em the time of day? I actually like meadows aside from her sk leet skillz, both the other ones, go fuck them.
    WAS NOT IS NOT AND WILL NEVER BE
  • I think it definitely isn't Puppy. No way could he be that coordinated.
    WAS IS AND WILL BE
    WAS IS AND WILL BE BETTER THAN MEADOWS IN ANY WAY EXCEPT MULTI'ING
  • Not true, puppy! She's literally bigger than you! :D
  • Not true, puppy! She's literally bigger than you! :D
    bigger =/= better!
  • Puppy talks in a similar fashion to the way the multi's have been talking.
    What are the multis saying?
  • I can say with 49.3529% certainty that they're probably the same person.
  • r u talking about barricades multis from game start?
    or is there a new batch?
  • There's a new batch. They're taking over sectors at the moment.
  • its puppy
    I hate you :(
    What are the multis saying?
    Just nonsense. Some of what they've said was posted in another thread but I can't find the relevant comment.
  • Does it matter? Its kinda like what ghosted was talking about, being friends with known multis who make the game that much harder on those who play fair. Why give either of em the time of day? I actually like meadows aside from her sk leet skillz, both the other ones, go fuck them.
    You talk alot of shit for someone who.s complete ass at this game. I'd careful what you say to me in the future.
  • edited December 2014
    It's too bad puppy doesn't have any friends that get caught multiing almost every round.
  • Thats truezeal
  • It's too bad puppy doesn't have any friends.
    FTFY
  • edited December 2014
    Does it matter? Its kinda like what ghosted was talking about, being friends with known multis who make the game that much harder on those who play fair. Why give either of em the time of day? I actually like meadows aside from her sk leet skillz, both the other ones, go fuck them.
    You talk alot of shit for someone who.s complete ass at this game. I'd careful what you say to me in the future.
    hahaha, bitch please, you, nor anyone still remaining here have any idea of my capabilities. Don't blow that smoke up my ass son, I am anything but defenseless. I am Lazy, that's why I don't fuck with this game like I used to, nothing more. And for the record, the last time I multied, I had 1,600 multis at my disposal. 2 1/2 alliances R18 which was my going away party to myself, and was gone until 8 rounds ago. I am pretty confident that I still hold the record for most multi's ever put in play while also bypassing bcarts Multi Scans ;).

23 FenrisXStacked
    24 Variance
    25 CHEATERSUNITED

So in short, go fuck yourself :)
  • Lol walls. The multis likely belonged to someone you know considering the aim was to bring fenris down. Why the fudge would I protect meadows and yourself?

It's not cool to accuse me on no proof. Everyone knows that kind of play isn't my style.
  • Aw come on! Why bring down fenris?

Bunch of old vets coming for one round.
    hahaha, bitch please, you, nor anyone still remaining here have any idea of my capabilities. Don't blow that smoke up my ass son, I am anything but defenseless. I am Lazy, that's why I don't fuck with this game like I used to, nothing more. And for the record, the last time I multied, I had 1,600 multis at my disposal. 2 1/2 alliances R18 which was my going away party to myself, and was gone until 8 rounds ago. I am pretty confident that I still hold the record for most multi's ever put in play while also bypassing bcarts Multi Scans ;).

23 FenrisXStacked
    24 Variance
    25 CHEATERSUNITED

So in short, go fuck yourself :)
    Since you claim your so good at SK and your kingdoms and alliances are shit simply because your lazy. Let's make a small wager. Let's say next round we see who can build a better kingdom(by better kingdom I mean the kingdom with the highest networth). You have my word that If you can beat me that I will personally send you $100 via paypal. On top of that if you lose you don't need to send me a dime, all you gotta do is claim your shit at this game. Any type of multing or being KT'd by alliances on either side and the deal is void. What do you say?