Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@ everyone on sk

Comments

• Does it matter? Its kinda like what ghosted was talking about, being friends with known multis who make the game that much harder on those who play fair. Why give either of em the time of day? I actually like meadows aside from her sk leet skillz, both the other ones, go fuck them.
    You talk alot of shit for someone who.s complete ass at this game. I'd careful what you say to me in the future.
    hahaha, bitch please, you, nor anyone still remaining here have any idea of my capabilities. Don't blow that smoke up my ass son, I am anything but defenseless. I am Lazy, that's why I don't fuck with this game like I used to, nothing more. And for the record, the last time I multied, I had 1,600 multis at my disposal. 2 1/2 alliances R18 which was my going away party to myself, and was gone until 8 rounds ago. I am pretty confident that I still hold the record for most multi's ever put in play while also bypassing bcarts Multi Scans ;).

23 FenrisXStacked
    24 Variance
    25 CHEATERSUNITED

So in short, go fuck yourself :)
    Since you claim your so good at SK and your kingdoms and alliances are shit simply because your lazy. Let's make a small wager. Let's say next round we see who can build a better kingdom(by better kingdom I mean the kingdom with the highest networth). You have my word that If you can beat me that I will personally send you $100 via paypal. On top of that if you lose you don't need to send me a dime, all you gotta do is claim your shit at this game. Any type of multing or being KT'd by alliances on either side and the deal is void. What do you say?
    Actually trying to play a whole round of sk for nw isn't worth 100$ for sure
  • Does it matter? Its kinda like what ghosted was talking about, being friends with known multis who make the game that much harder on those who play fair. Why give either of em the time of day? I actually like meadows aside from her sk leet skillz, both the other ones, go fuck them.
    You talk alot of shit for someone who.s complete ass at this game. I'd careful what you say to me in the future.
    hahaha, bitch please, you, nor anyone still remaining here have any idea of my capabilities. Don't blow that smoke up my ass son, I am anything but defenseless. I am Lazy, that's why I don't fuck with this game like I used to, nothing more. And for the record, the last time I multied, I had 1,600 multis at my disposal. 2 1/2 alliances R18 which was my going away party to myself, and was gone until 8 rounds ago. I am pretty confident that I still hold the record for most multi's ever put in play while also bypassing bcarts Multi Scans ;).

23 FenrisXStacked
    24 Variance
    25 CHEATERSUNITED

Since you claim your so good at SK and your kingdoms and alliances are shit simply because your lazy. Let's make a small wager. Let's say next round we see who can build a better kingdom(by better kingdom I mean the kingdom with the highest networth). You have my word that If you can beat me that I will personally send you $100 via paypal. On top of that if you lose you don't need to send me a dime, all you gotta do is claim your shit at this game. Any type of multing or being KT'd by alliances on either side and the deal is void. What do you say?
    Cmon Rob! You know you'll get killed for being the sexxxy!

23 FenrisXStacked
    24 Variance
    25 CHEATERSUNITED

Actually trying to play a whole round of sk for nw isn't worth 100$ for sure
    Rohan will rage by day 5... still love ya brohan but the truth hurts :P
  • Haha hell we will make it too 1 million networth then. I never make it thru a full round LOL.
  • I wish lynog and Jones would comment on the difference in kingdom building skills between me and Rohan. Beating Rohan would be the equivalent of beating someone with down syndrome at chess.

23 FenrisXStacked
    24 Variance
    25 CHEATERSUNITED

Hehe, you're on.

23 FenrisXStacked
    24 Variance
    25 CHEATERSUNITED

Hehe, you're on.
    Excellent=).

He's ass smells of hurt
  • I would love to see robtomo vs rohan :D

But you guys need to establish some rules for this competition first (all your accounts combined nw or just 1 kd you pick beforehand, no multiraping eachother? etc) XD
    My money is on rob either way dough :X
  • maybe a 120h marathon with permanent screenshow to make sure neither cheats. and they cant move away from the computer.
  • Im down to stream on twitch if rohan is aswell.
  • S1 kd only.
    S2 I'd simply have you killed and it wouldn't be fair.

If you're caught multi'ing / cheating of any kind, void.

If you are multied/KTed, void.

Biggest NW will determine winner. Whomever loses must admit defeat via: complying that they are indeed "A shit player".

Money is not needed as I'm rich bitch.
  • Im down to stream on twitch if rohan is aswell, but i have a feeling certain noobs would ruin it for us.
  • S1 kd only.

Biggest NW will determine winner. Whomever loses must admit defeat via: complying that they are indeed "A shit player".

Deal.
  • S1 kd only.

Deal.
    Do you wish to be hidden for the entire round for safety, or do you want to disclose our locations atround starts to maintain any unbiased level of moderation by our peers? Im down if you are.
  • edited December 2014
    S1 kd only.

Deal.
    Do you wish to be hidden for the entire round for safety, or do you want to disclose our locations atround starts to maintain any unbiased level of moderation by our peers? Im down if you are.
    I'd be willing to disclose my location to one person if you agreed to it aswell It would have to be someone trusted like mercer or someone like that.

Just to make sure no cheating takes place.
  • Okay, fair enough
  • Can the big alliances next game be called Rob and Rohan?
    Rohan will have awesomeness in it as I'm following moogs lead.
    Lies. Moogle is rolling with the bossman Robby Rob.

• I'm so utterly confused. Is this what SK has degraded to? The winner between you two can compete against Hazza
  • edited December 2014
    I'm so utterly confused. Is this what SK has degraded to? The winner between you two can compete against Hazza
    HEY, she's a NICE lady! You leave her outta this!
    Can the big alliances next game be called Rob and Rohan?

Lies lol. I talk to him last night about it.
  • I'm so utterly confused. Is this what SK has degraded to? The winner between you two can compete against Hazza
    Just trying to keep things entertaining.
    Can the big alliances next game be called Rob and Rohan?

Lies lol. I talk to him last night about it.
    I guess Im riding solo then =P.

• Im volunteering for knowing who your kds are as Im totally unbiased and have no leaning towards either contestant!
  • I dunno about that, you seemed pretty confident that I'd lose lol. Regardsless, I cannot hide, never could. Arson will be keeping an eye on my kd.